• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

things people do that piss you off

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • People who don't use turn signals

things people do that piss you off

For real though. Fuck those people.

User19sq

When someone brings up shit about me from days past just to spite me, regardless of whether or not they had anything to do with the event in question.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Rude ass customers. Like honey I don't wanna call you believe me, I'm just trynna make a living if you ain't wanna talk to me on the phone, let that shit go to voice mail bc you will make both our days better.

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
    Years
  • People who don't bother to use their turn signals when driving. It's like, b**** I can't read your mind! If you want to get in my lane, let me know so I can let you in without the risk of getting into a car accident! I can't tell you how many times I almost got into a car accident because of these a-hole drivers! Turn signals were put in cars for a reason, so use them!

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    When they chew with their mouth open or show chew loud enough that I can hear.

The sound of people eating is very disgusting for me. I try to not make any noise and end take at least three times more when eating. :( It's a very big problem for me. Like a war I can't win.

Back