• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

things people do that piss you off

Lucid

Does anyone else get angry when an old lady pays in check

You know that shit ain't gon work first go around

blue

gucci
    Years
    people who walk ridiculously slow and block the path in front of you so you're forced to move at an ungodly slow pace.

also, like 75% of drivers.

Years
    Oh is Mr. My Favourite Bands Saw Multiple Cats Piss On The Same Carpet And Decided "Our Aesthetic? That" talking down to me?

Interesting

A part of me wants to provide you with a retort but honestly I'm just too busy basking in that beautiful use of the English language.

Years
    People who just can't keep secrets or things you tell them in confidence so it just gets you in shit

Years
    People who act like they're better than you for whatever reason, like they don't even know you but they act all high and mighty.
    It irritates me, and happens quite often to me.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    people who spoil something that i haven't watched or played yet, and then get mad when I ask not to be spoiled

Years
    Does anyone else get angry when an old lady pays in check

You know that **** ain't gon work first go around

"And could you check the price on these grapes? I think it said they were $0.59 but if they're not then I don't want them. Oh, $0.49? Wait just a minute. I'll be right back."

Lucid

"And could you check the price on these grapes? I think it said they were $0.59 but if they're not then I don't want them. Oh, $0.49? Wait just a minute. I'll be right back."

Fucking Tuesday all over again

vapid

mortigi tempo
    Years
    slow people. good lord i give four people a lift to school everyday and the girl who sits in the front is out like a shot every morning then keeps up with me when we're walking to the car at the end of the day, but the three lads? there's been multiple times where i've parked, taken petrol money, and they've just... sat there, in the back, doing nothing, like they're going to chill there all day. and walking back to the car they walk at the speed of snails and it drives me up the fucking wall. i want to get home as fast as possible yet they're always a solid 2 minutes behind me like just fucking walk fast

also one of them thinks i'm his personal taxi service and once relied on me to get him to his dentist appointment somewhere that's in the opposite direction of my way home, and didn't even tell me until we left at the end of the day? i just refused and dropped him off in his normal place and told him to work on his planning.

also drivers. yeah. if it's a national speed limit road then don't drive at 30mph in front of me, there's too many 30mph roads around here to begin with let me enjoy my brief blast of speed.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    when celebrities (specifically idols) are broadcasting or streaming live and the comments r spammed with names of countries, 'say my name', and 'speak english please!'. extra points if the person streaming doesn't speak any english, and therefore... literally can't.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    when celebrities (specifically idols) are broadcasting or streaming live and the comments r spammed with names of countries, 'say my name', and 'speak english please!'. extra points if the person streaming doesn't speak any english, and therefore... literally can't.
    I hate people like this. Entitled individuals who think English should be the predominant language. Call it what you will, but it just frustrates me immensely.

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
    Years
    also, like 75% of drivers.
    I cannot agree with this more. especially people who go super slow, and when you try to pass them they SPEED UP.

People who pop gum super loud, when you're trying to listen to something...

People who constantly tap on your shoulder, after you say you're busy, and it's not anything important. (Seriously, this one guy does this in my class to show me CAT PICTURES.)

Typing "u" instead of "you." I excuse this if you use a flip phone or you're in a rush, but seriously, it's just unpleasant to look at. Don't even get me started on "u're" or "u'll"

I try to be nice, I really do. But if you do one of these around me, I'll show you no mercy.

I don't like when I'm commuting to work and someone sits next to me on the bus when there are tons of other seats open. Like please. First world problem or not, I like my elbow space. Go sit somewhere else.

Margot said:
    PEOPLE WHO COUGH WITHOUT COVERING THEIR MOUTHS

+1

Also people who spit on the ground?? I'd be walking and like 5 feet away some guy just spits on the sidewalk and keeps going. I don't understand why this is so common in NYC. It's Gross. )':

Last edited:

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
    When people tell you to ask when you don't know something since it's not good to assume things but they call you dumb when you don't remember things and ask about them. To be honest it often makes me feel bad about myself when people call me dumb because of the smallest things.

Also people who spit on the ground?? I'd be walking and like 5 feet away some guy just spits on the sidewalk and keeps going. I don't understand why this is so common in NYC. It's Gross. )':
    I definitely agree. It's almost guaranteed to make me look at someone differently if they turn out to have spitting as a habit.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    people who blame you for something that wasn't even your fault especially if you weren't around when whatever it is happened.

Back