• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things that just don't make sense. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Here's a silly mystery, why do we keep getting mention of the famed Rage Candy Bars, but we can never buy the damn things?

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    One thing that made me ponder since the beginning of the series is the existence of human beings in the Pokemon world, since there seem to be no real animals in the pokemon world, how can humans exist, how could they evolve from ape (evolve, as in charles darwins evolution theroies, not pokemon evolution), are the humans from another planet, or are they Pokemon themselves, but don't know it yet.........

Here's a silly mystery, why do we keep getting mention of the famed Rage Candy Bars, but we can never buy the damn things?

Actually, in GSC, we could buy them in Mahogany, I'm not sure about it in HGSS, it might be there........

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Wouldn't using Dig/Earthquake/Magnitude/Earthpower indoors be a bit risky? And what about Sunny Day/Rain Dance, Hail, etc. - how do THEY work inside?

Better yet, how do moves like Dig or Earthquake work while you're in the middle of a water route?

...or better still, How the **** can you send a Diglett/Dugtrio out when you're surfing in the middle of a sea route? Do they burrow themselves into the top of your surfing pokemon's head or something? o_0

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    how can kakuna and metapod know bugbite?
    how can skitty and wailord sex?
    how can a pokemon always use mimic?once in pokemon stadium i used poliwhirl and it copied fly! yes my polliwhirl used fly
    when do you use the restroom?
    why can't nidoqueen mate?look at those two things hanngin from it it should be ready to mate
    who the hell impregnates kangakhan?
    how does tyrogue even come about?is it a half ditto?
    is jynx human?
    what happened to the original elite four?did loreli and agatha just die?
    why can't some pokemon learn moves they rterally should?like why can't espeon learn power gem
    why can't haunter learn poison gas?it is a poison type and it's species is gas pokemon
    WTF is a dunesparce?

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Why does Nurse Joy say "I hope to see you again"? Does she want your Poke'mon to get hurt again?

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    If Ditto can breed with any pokemon, then where does Ditto come from, also, where do the legendaries come from, how are they born.........

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Once you're the champion, why does the person you just beat to become champion become the champion again? I've suggested it before, but why can't the fifth person in line at the Pokemon League be a random trainer that you have to defend your title against? I mean, look at all those trainers in Victory Road that you face. Do not one of them eventually make it out and into the League?

Years
    hehe. these are some funny questions guys!
    my question is, how can diglett scratch if it deosn't have hands?
    another: since there's mention of food in the games, why can't the trainer eat? i'm surprised my little character hasnt' fainted from starvation!

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
    I never understood the criminal organizations. How the heck did they rise to power, when they can easily be defeated by a 10 year old child?

I also don't understand the people to buildings ratio. You see all of these people wandering around town, but where do they even live?

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    All of this boils down to one thing. How the hell can a Wailord breed with a Skitty?
    yeah and how a chimchar can bred with a jynx but nido queen can't breed with nidoking,but nidoking can breed with nidoran female

that maes no sense

DestinyBender

Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
    Years
    Sometimes Japanese people are crazy and don't fix up the loose ends. I also have a question to ask.

How the hell do the evil organisation get pwned by a little kid who just started their Pokemon journey, like, 4 days ago?

I think that is just plain stupid.

~DB

Years
    ~The instructions for running shoes say "Press B".

I would have at least mentioned "left foot, right foot, increase speed".

*Beaches with square corners.

*Buildings are bigger on the inside.

*That 'Secret Base' Ninja Boy from Hoenn doesn't challenge you to battle. And he can Surf, Rock Climb, Waterfall, Cut small trees, Rock Smash, and travel at least as fast as you can.

*I sent out Groudon in a cabin battle on the SS Cactus and the ship is still floating. After an Earthquake.

*Is there a license to swim or something? Seems a Trainer needs a floaty or puberty in order to swim without a Pokemon...

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Another one I just discovered - how was my Flareon able to use the move "Dig" in the middle of Lake Acuity? o.o

Oops, someone already mentioned it. ^.^ Alrighty then - how do Water-type trainers live with themselves after eating Magikarp sushi? D:

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    This thread is funny.

Here's what confuses me. How come everyone wants to battle with YOU, but don't battle each other. Sure, there was that one part in GSC but that's IT. You walk in between 2 guys who are staring RIGHT AT EACH OTHER, but don't do a blasted thing until they see YOU. Seriously, double u tee eff?
    Acually In D/P/Pt
    You See Some Guys Battling!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back