• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you Hate.

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
Years
  • -slow drivers
    -spiders
    - waking up early
    - when your sports team loses
    - when my friend plays the guitar reallly loud and it sounds terrible
    - gas prices
    - homework
    - not having food in the house.
    thats all i can think of right now

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I thought this was similar to the complaint desk. :/
    Meh, I'll just stay on topic hear! xD

•Though it's true, I hate how little kids can always get THEIR way.
    •Internet connection fails when posting a post/thread.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Hypocrites, bigots and flamers, those three rank very highly on my list, and I despise all three.

Also, I don't like people who deny everything when at fault, when proof is provided.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • 1. The fact that girls can listen to guy songs, but guys can't listen to girl songs.

Really? I guess I chose to ignore that fact. Imogen Heap FTW!

Some stuff I hate: prejudiced people, aggressive people, annoying people, people that can't spell, people that can't speak fluent English when it's their first language, L337 5P34K, the texture of Popsicle sticks, manga and/or anime that's hailed as awesome and is in fact wretched. Also how overrated the Halo series is, and how underrated games that are actually good are.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • IRL Confrontation. I'm not afraid of it, I just don't like it... and I'm not saying that to sound like a 'good person', either. I just don't like it.

Oh! And the smell of popping popcorn. The taste I can live with, but the smell is just horrible in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    You're not racist or anything, wow...
    I'm white, French and American people are white, where did racism come from?
    Lol, okay, below is the serious list.
    • The high-pitched noise rear-projection televisions make when they're turned on but not tuned into anything.
    • Femenism.
    • Christians.
    • People who throw insults around and act like pricks in general for their own lulz.
    • The way the Wapaneez mingle English American with their own language in songs.
    • How everything involving America makes war.
    • PC games that require online registration before gameplay.
    • Every game Yahtzee hates.
    • Communist China.
    • How everyone in anime is white.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'm going to be completely honest, because this thread would be a lie if I wasn't. lulz, obviously XD

1. People. In general.
    2. Guilt. It's a silly emotion
    3. Bees. Bees bees bees. Fricken bees.
    4. People with the inability to handle a joke.
    5. Overemotional attention losers.
    6. Preps. In general. Not all are bad, but the majority of them suck.
    7. Posers. Obvious reason.
    8. The dark. I like being able to see when there is a DOOR in my face.
    9. Forum smilies.
    10. Guitars that don't like to be tuned.
    11. People who think they can sing. Mad annoying.
    12. People who hate Americans because they're narrow minded. (even though most think my posts are narrow minded) XD
    13. Showing weaknesses. I don't want to be seen as spineless.
    14. Insects in your house.
    15. Guys that think that girls can't do things that they can.
    16. Shoes that give blisters.
    17. Being singled out/being a scapegoat.
    18. Bad hair.
    19. Acne. This is too obvious to be obvious.
    20. Insane laughter.
    21. People who try to be leaders and think they're the best when they fail at life.
    22. The on-off televisions.
    23. Most anime and manga. It just doesn't appeal to me.
    24. Continous 1000000%sunny days.
    25. Sunglasses.
    26. Chapstick.
    27. A lot of food, ie. mustard, green beans, etc.
    28. The smallness of capri sun packets.
    29. People who are friends with you until something better comes along.
    30. Chat speak.
    I could drone on and on, but I have to take a shower. :pp

Wow I feel like I've known you my whole life, everything you just said but including:

• Not just anti-Americans but anti-(insert country name here) you can't judge an entire nation of people just because their government or even the majority of the population are a certain way
    • Music singles that have kids gurgling in the song
    Also @ Nanako Nanashima, racism is not just insulting blacks it is insulting anyone because of their ethnicity, colour, race or nation so saying you hate people because of what country they are from is racist.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Also @ Nanako Nanashima, racism is not just insulting blacks it is insulting anyone because of their ethnicity, colour, race or nation so saying you hate people because of what country they are from is racist.

I think that's simply prejudice, which is more general. Racism does, in fact, center around race.

...I need to stop being a Grammar Nazi.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Not according to the UN it isn't

"based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin"

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Now that is interesting.

Wikipedia said:
    According to the United Nations conventions, there is no distinction between the term racial discrimination and ethnic discrimination.
    Slightly counter-intuitive, since they're obviously defined by different words, but hey. My bad, I guess.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Well, according to Wikipedia,

.An ethnic group is a group of human beings whose members identify with each other, usually on the basis of preferential endogamy and/or a presumed or real common ancestry. Ethnic identity is further marked by the recognition from others of a group's distinctiveness and the recognition of common cultural, linguistic, religious, behavioral or biological traits, real or presumed, as indicators of contrast to other groups.

And a race is:

The term race or racial group usually refers to the concept of categorizing humans into populations or groups on the basis of various sets of characteristics. The most widely used human racial categories are based on visible traits (especially skin color, cranial or facial features and hair texture), and self-identification.

So a race can be one of the factors to consider when defining an ethnic group, but ethnicity is more than just race.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Political correctness (though it is unfortunately necessary at times) and hay fever :(

But yeah, this is all but a simple thread with listed responses, so it belongs in OVP.

Furthermore, you lot are getting a bit off topic with your discussion of the definition of racism.

@Nanako Nanashima: Regardless of the topic, hating on peoples is unacceptable.

moved

Chairzard

Professor oak finished chair
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    Dumb little kids who hate on subjects they have very little knowledge of, which includes most of this thread.

Look at all the anti religious bigots, jeez little kids these days.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Ohhhh so many, things i hate!!

1. Guys/Girls singing the song "I kissed a girl" by Katty Perry
    2. Guys trying to act cool
    3. Courtney V.(She likes the guy I'm dating and she's trying to steal him from me!)
    4. Demi Lovato
    5. Ashley C.(spreads rumours bout me)
    6. When the lolipops they sell at school cut my tongue
    7. Being punished
    8. My brother
    9. Shayne Z.(throws stuff at me)
    10.......People who starve themselves to get skinny

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Hmm...
    • Bullies
    • Naruto
    • Runescape
    • Homework
    • People who get X-Men confused with Heroes >:
    • Facial Hair
    • People who are too serious
    • People who laugh at me still liking Pokemon & Digimon

I'll add more later ~

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    No, my school makes Religion a compulsory subject all the way through it including GCSE level and it certainly isn't a Catholic school.

Back