• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Sorry if someone has said this, but has anyone noticed that Kyurem is "injured"? His wings aren't even, and one of his horns is broken :/
    Maybe he was in a fight? With Reshiram or Zekrom? Maybe part of the thrid games plot will be about that? I dunno...

No wonder Kyuremu has a lower Base Stat Total than his counterparts! I guess it could reference how the concept of yin-yang is more widely known than Wuji is?

While I dislike a trend of third version legendary=new Forme that Giratina seems to have started, Kyuremu's situation seems a bit intriguing... :D

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Sorry if someone has said this, but has anyone noticed that Kyurem is "injured"? His wings aren't even, and one of his horns is broken :/
    Maybe he was in a fight? With Reshiram or Zekrom? Maybe part of the thrid games plot will be about that? I dunno...
    I pointed this out at the start of the thread that it might have a new form, I think it's new form might be Dragon/Water the reason why is because it might unfreeze itself to release it's true power also to mimic the Dog trio mixed with the dragon type similar to how when, when it was ice it reference the Bird trio, though I hope it get's more frozen and more complete as it's second form basis instead of defrost to full power :)

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    I'm thinking that they'll add a lounge-like area like they did in Platinum, seeing with all the Wi-Fi features. I'd be all for that. Those minigames were fun.

Years
    Third game legend = Kyuremu, and I have proof.

If you look in the coding of the game, you will see an un-used item, the God Stone, meant to change Kyuremu back to its original form.

Oddworth said:
    According to Shaga and Iris, Reshiram and Zekrom were originally one dragon who served two twin brothers and helped them lead their nation to peace and prosperity. With time, however, the brothers began to fight with one another over whose beliefs were correct: the older brother sought truth, while the younger sought ideals. The original dragon split into two: Reshiram, the white dragon of truth, and Zekrom, the black dragon of ideals. Eventually, though, they realized that both of them could be correct and stopped the fighting for a time. However, their sons rekindled the conflict again, and Reshiram and Zekrom destroyed Isshu before disappearing.

Now, onto how this relates to Kyurem. You may have noticed that it appears to be "broken"; its wings are cracked, one is smaller than the other, and its body appears frail. In addition, its base stat total is lower than Reshiram and Zekrom's; 660 compared to their 680. And, finally, unlike them, it doesn't learn an attack at level 100; however, there are two unused attacks in the game, called Cold Flare and Freeze Bolt, that appear to be intended for Kyurem and relate to Reshiram and Zekrom.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Sweeeeet, good to know that Kyurem is going to have a bit more of a story and probably a different forme. I can't wait. :D Very intrigued in this "God Stone".

Years

If you look in the coding of the game, you will see an un-used item, the God Stone, meant to change Kyuremu back to its original form.

I stated this proof a long time ago myself, I find it intriguing, I think that the item might be used to change Kyurem's forms like the Glacidia flower in Pt (I say this because I see it as being a Key item unlike Giratina's orb)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Question, just thinking about the name of the item: If it's the "God stone", do you think Arceus will somehow play a role in it, further connecting this generation to Sinnoh?

Either waaaay... MRAS did you post all of that? Idk I recall you only posting some. XD But! If it leads to Isshu being destroyed (not that I want it, but things that are destroyed in-game are exciting), the third game will be good. Like how I think B/W will be good. :D

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

Hmm...unless the developers left the item in as unused data, similar to HGSS's Lock Capsule and that Johto location description which originally 'hinted' at GS remakes. IIRC, the Griseous Orb, key to maintaining Giratina's Origin Forme in Platinum, was originally not in the coding of Diamond and Pearl. Once Platinum came out, upon connection with the older DP games, it sent a "patch" that allowed them to acknowledge the new Griseous Orb item.
    So that aforementioned Stone might end up getting used, or we might end up getting a whole new item similar in function...if Kyuremu gains an alternate Forme, that is. There's a chance that the Stone might not even get used in the third version... :\

Nonetheless, it's a very intriguing piece of data! :cer_nod:

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well there seems to be a lot of evidence in the games coding that give much attention to Kyurem. Ice-Type moves and a 3rd hold item orb? I'm thinking Kyurem is the way to go.

Years

......Is it me, or did I just get a strange deja-vu from the whole Hoenn legend being strangely connected to this third game legend, which would then further support the possible theory of R/S remakes?

I mean, I'm thinking about it now as I was trying to figure out what exactly to reply with. I was thinking about how Kyogre and Groudon were both battling it out, and both had the capabilities to destroy even Hoenn if it got out of hand. Luckily, the conflict mediator, Rayquaza, was usually always there to settle disputes between the two.

I'm thinking there's somehow a third legendary to play the whole "Rayquaza" role in B/W? At least, I'm thinking there should be one to stop Reshiram and Zekrom from all of the constant fighting. .__.;

Sorry if my post didn't make any sense, but its the best way that I can word it. xD;
    No it's not just you they are proably going to do the Rayquaza thing or the Giratina event which were both similar...they both stopped the legendaries from destorying Hoenn and Sinnoh, so I think that N will capture or will be close to capturing Rashiram and Zekrom then Kyurem will fall down from the sky or rise from the ground...and stop him then blast the whole region with Ice similar to the destortion world event and you have to stop it...or Kyurem just battles you, you capture it and then you battle N who has both Rashiram and Zekrom...

Years
    I was doing some snooping around (as always), and stumbled upon this:

"To the north-east of Kagome Town lies Giant Hole, which is a location that has affected the residents of the town greatly over the years. According to legend, a long time ago, a large meteor came from the sky containing a terrifying monster. It was said that at night the monster would appear in the town along with the cold winds and take away humans and Pokémon to eat them. The residents of the town surrounded Kagome Town in a wall to keep the monster out. A rule was then set on the town that forbade anyone from leaving at night and encouraged people to stay in their homes. Even though residents no longer believe this old story, they still stay inside of their houses at night".

Wellllll... apparently the "terrifying monster" is Kyurem. I just know that in the third version, this little story will be made a bit more clear. :>

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years

"To the north-east of Kagome Town lies Giant Hole, which is a location that has affected the residents of the town greatly over the years. According to legend, a long time ago, a large meteor came from the sky containing a terrifying monster. It was said that at night the monster would appear in the town along with the cold winds and take away humans and Pokémon to eat them. The residents of the town surrounded Kagome Town in a wall to keep the monster out. A rule was then set on the town that forbade anyone from leaving at night and encouraged people to stay in their homes. Even though residents no longer believe this old story, they still stay inside of their houses at night".

Wellllll... apparently the "terrifying monster" is Kyurem. I just know that in the third version, this little story will be made a bit more clear. :>

Oooh that sounds interesting. I would like to find out more about this legend too.

And I hope Reshiram and Zekrom cause havoc in Isshu and destroy places and Kyurem has to stop them both just like Rayquaza. , but I can't really foretell how that would mash nicely with the Ice Age theory, how Isshu might be covered in Ice and snow in some areas, which is the theory I like most.

Years

Oooh that sounds interesting. I would like to find out more about this legend too.

And I hope Reshiram and Zekrom cause havoc in Isshu and destroy places and Kyurem has to stop them both just like Rayquaza. , but I can't really foretell how that would mash nicely with the Ice Age theory, how Isshu might be covered in Ice and snow in some areas, which is the theory I like most.
    I think it's going to be a lot more like Giratina with Palkia and Dialga than Rayquaza with Kyogre and Groudon

Wow another third version "monster"...Only Rayquaza was really respected it seems out of the 680 base stat third version legendaries...they even built tower for him (Sky Pillar)

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years

Wow thats an interesting find. I want to see this in the third game. I think, since there have been many more changes between versions, they will implement many more twists to the story, maybe including some of this.

I think it's going to be a lot more like Giratina with Palkia and Dialga than Rayquaza with Kyogre and Groudon.
    Yeah, more like PDG ( Palkia, Dialga, Giratina) then the Hoenn trio.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...oooooh. That's interesting. So Kyurem coming out only at night? That would make for some awesome cutscenes. Cause as far as I know, in B/W Reshiram/Zekrom aren't really connected to a certain time of day, so...

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    What if Kyurum becomes more powerful with this "God Stone", more power than Reshiram or Zekrom? With that in mind, perhaps you and N team up with Reshiram and Zekrom in the very end (after the realization he's had in B/W) to stop Kyurum from starting a new Ice Age up.

I think it'd be interesting twist in comparison to previous third member trios. That third being maybe angry with the human race or with the state of the world, and having plans of its own. I think it would also sort of fit with that legend of "eating people", it not liking humans in general. :P

Years
    What if Kyurum becomes more powerful with this "God Stone", more power than Reshiram or Zekrom? With that in mind, perhaps you and N team up with Reshiram and Zekrom in the very end (after the realization he's had in B/W) to stop Kyurum from starting a new Ice Age up.

I think it'd be interesting twist in comparison to previous third member trios. That third being maybe angry with the human race or with the state of the world, and having plans of its own. I think it would also sort of fit with that legend of "eating people", it not liking humans in general. :P

Ohhh, that'd be aweshuuuum~
    Teaming up with N and the two legendaries to stop Kyurem would definitely be an interesting twist to the 3rd version. :3

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Ohhh, that'd be aweshuuuum~
    Teaming up with N and the two legendaries to stop Kyurem would definitely be an interesting twist to the 3rd version. :3

:D

Though I just realized that it's not normally possible within the boundaries of the game for two Pokemon to team up against one. Though, I'm positive an exception could be made for an event within the game. :r

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Two against one has a good chance of happening in my opinion, purely because Reshiram/Zekrom represent Ying/Yang, so they have to go together, while Kyurem is the odd one out. Makes sense to me~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back