• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I think that a Zorua egg should be given out to you by N after you beat him in the first of second battle as a reward or maybe after the last battle with him :)
    Either that or the champion gives it to you like Cynthia did to Togepi.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023

Yeah it does XD I think if Kyuremu gets a new healthy form, then the name will be based on its colour. Maybe pokemon Azure if it is healthy blue colour? I still think grey though.

Sorry what ones Kyumeru, I haven't learnt the names D:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Sorry what ones Kyumeru, I haven't learnt the names D:
    Third Game Speculation
    This guy :) He is all damaged with a broken wing etc. which is why there is speculation he will have a new form in the third game.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    I think the third version will be called Pokemon Grey and the mascot will be Kyuremu (It IS Grey after all)
    I'm Hoping for:
    - Pokemon following feature to return
    - A Battle Frontier
    - Iris & Shaga Double Battle
    - 1st gym Triple Battle
    - Gym Leader rematches

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    i think the third game will be called pokemon monochrome.
    monochromatic colors are all shades of black, white, gray, etc.
    plus it has a cooler sound the gray.
    i also think Kyuremu will be the macot.

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
    Name: Pokemon Grey
    Mascot: Kyurem

Changes: Iris and Shaga are both able to be battled (Iris can be battled after the Elite 4 in the Dragon Spiral Tower.)
    The first gym leaders triple battle you (Just Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour. No Yooteriis)
    White Forest and Black City are both in the game. White Forest is right by Route 18.
    A new place Grey Ruins/Grey Castle will be in the end of the game. You could rebattle gym leaders here after you beat Iris.
    More old Pokemon return after the E4.
    The Battle Subway gets expanded.
    Both legends.

Story: The same stuff as before (will improvise).
    EXCEPT the end.
    Spoiler:

Yes, but not quite as powerful as the other two dragons, Reshiram and Zekrom. Which is more reason why it might get a new form in the third game ;)

great idea

like a Tao form (Reshiram and Zekrom are Tao Pokemon)

Last edited:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    The 3rd game name will be Pokemon Gray.
    The 3rd game Ledgendary/Mascot will be the creator of black and white mascots and the only pokemon in which can beat the black and white ledgendary's and save the world.
    So on and on you get the picture another world crisis and its up to one person or pokemon to save the world.Blah blah blah lol

Pokémon Grey

Generation V
    Years
    The third version will be named Pokémon Grey obviously
    I expect a new form for Kyurem ( Grey's Mascot)
    and it's base stats should be 700 (the new form)

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Ehh I know Im like over 500 replies late about this, but here are just my thoughts.

Name:
    I dont think that it will be called Pokemon "Gray", too obvious xD. Like someone pointed out earlier Platinum wasnt expected (neither was the "Heart" and "Soul" for HGSS). Pokemon Aluminum would be a good name, but its too close to the silver family, and it sounds like Platinum lol. Pokemon Mercury sounds so cool. Think about it, when you pour it onto something it looks like a big blob (under the right temperature of course) and with it being a big blob it looks like Plasma. Eh? Eh? .......tough crowd xDD

Music wise:
    Im happy about the different types of music that play throughout the seasons, but I would like for them to change up the rival theme a bit. Like have different instruments for Belle and Cheren (did I spell those right?).

Characters:
    New characters please :D every 3rd installment has to have new characters! Or returning characters from previous games. Like Steven. I would like to see him play a part in the Unova region. Also I want to know why the opposite gender of your character doesnt show up in the storyline. The more rivals there is, the more fun you will have playing the game. Oh yeah, change of outfits for the characters. But they do that in every 3rd installment so no need to worry.

Battle wise:
    Gym Leader rematches......please? Im all up for the double-battle in the 8th gym, actually it seems more likely for that to happen since the 3rd game is supposed to sum up the storyline from the 2 previous games.

eh thats all I can think of right now >_0

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hahnOOKeQe0 That's it. The proof that it will be Pokémon Gray. Guess your name is well-choosen :)

Meh everyone uses that as a reason. Yes, Grey was trademarked, but so was a lot of other game names that could suit a third game. Just cause it was trademarked doesn't mean that will be the name. It's kinda like... a backup, incase they do decide to use it, but not necessarily going to be the name.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back