• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    To me, it doesn't seem that smaller. I think it's because Kyurem's bending down.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh I'm referring to the Sugimori art. XD

Anddd well MRAS, Kyurem needs to kinda match Reshiram/Zekrom more than those third game mascots do because of the ying/yang thing and it needs to complete it? (Or that's how I see it!)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Oh I'm referring to the Sugimori art. XD

Anddd well MRAS, Kyurem needs to kinda match Reshiram/Zekrom more than those third game mascots do because of the ying/yang thing and it needs to complete it? (Or that's how I see it!)
    Well that's because it's got it's neck bent down. Plus size doesn't mean it doesn't complete Yin and Yang...
    Anyways I imagine it becoming more like Zekrom and Rashiram in it's probable second forme with it's tail ejecting frozen energy similar to Rashiram and has blue markings glowing like Zekrom and part of it's body is surrounded in ice armor...(hopes he's right about this like he was with Snivy :D! )

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm crazy. That's my excuse. :D;

Ooh, interesting animation idea. I think that'd work kinda well.

(Am I the only one that things GF will completely surprise us and introduce 5 or so new Pokemon in the third game?)

Years
    I'm crazy. That's my excuse. :D;

Ooh, interesting animation idea. I think that'd work kinda well.

(Am I the only one that thinnks GF will completely surprise us and introduce 5 or so new Pokemon in the third game?)

Maybe formes but new pokemon is kind of unlikely seeing they will be at the end of the National dex if so they will have to be legends as the pokemon at the end are always legends...but then again this gen gave us a legendary at the beginning of it's regional dex...

The Red Chain

(Am I the only one that things GF will completely surprise us and introduce 5 or so new Pokemon in the third game?)
    Well.. they did stop on 649...
    It's kind of a not-so-random number to stop on and a number you just -know- needs to be completed.
    I mean look at it.. one lowly digit away from being complete and having no awkward stop to it.

At least throw one more Pokemon in there for the 3rd game GF, that'd be epic of you. ;D

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    You know how Genesect is an ancient Pokemon that was reconstructed by Team Plasma?
    Well I bet it will have an original form which will be revealed in the next game.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    *sigh* I waited to post this yesterday 'coz I'd be last on the page but y'all suddenly went on a posting spree and this page is nearly full as well xD

Anyway:
    https://pokemongray.com/
    This Internet address is being managed by Melbourne IT DBS for one of the world's top brands.

Looks like they decided to go for Gray as to Grey, the latter which I prefer. Though it could be anything seeing as pokemongrey.com isn't even bought yet. Also Gray makes sense, it's the US spelling and Unova = New York.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    *sigh* I waited to post this yesterday 'coz I'd be last on the page but y'all suddenly went on a posting spree and this page is nearly full as well xD

Anyway:
    https://pokemongray.com/

Looks like they decided to go for Gray as to Grey, the latter which I prefer. Though it could be anything seeing as pokemongrey.com isn't even bought yet. Also Gray makes sense, it's the US spelling and Unova = New York.

Sorry but I see no point in this. Pokémon always buy www.pokemon[putnamehere].com , not without www.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    www.pokemonpurple.com, though it's a bad name. But Crimson is booked as well :\ And www,pokemonopal.com leads to Nintendo. Snap, Forever might be right :( :( :( I want GRAY!

So Gen 6 will be Pokemon Crimson and Cobalt? I like that sound especially Cobalt. Or Crimson and Opal. Or Crimson and Gray (both are booked).

Years
    www.pokemonpurple.com, though it's a bad name. But Crimson is booked as well :\ And www,pokemonopal.com leads to Nintendo. Snap, Forever might be right :( :( :( I want GRAY!

So Gen 6 will be Pokemon Crimson and Cobalt? I like that sound especially Cobalt. Or Crimson and Opal. Or Crimson and Gray (both are booked).
    I think it will be Gray though I just get the same feeling from it as what i got when I speculated Snivy's English name :)
    Cobalt and Mercury would make great 6th gen versions :D!

Years

Let's not get too carried away, now! xDD;

I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to be part of the minority(if anything) that actually disagrees with Grey version. I mean, I'll get the third version regardless, but something about the name just bothers me and it just sounds plain and boring unless(as I stated before, I think) the boxart is like, something amazing. It better be glittery and there better be an animation of some sort to balance out that plainness in "grey/gray", cause honestly... .__.;
    Oh like the Emerald Box art! I want another version to have box art like with Emeralds sparkles! And it makes sense as Kyurem is Ice (Ice= glittery/sparkly frozen water)

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    Pokemon Grey Version seems to be the obvious choice for nintendo, and seeing as they like to use colors so much I can't convince myself that it could be anything but. Lets see...they're back to the one name color titles now so "grey" fits the bill.

The Red Chain

I also mention this because a friend of mine came over the other day, and he was surprised when he found out that bikes still existed in B/W. He expected something like...riding a skateboard or something, which--I'm gonna be honest here--would be really cool. xDD So what do you think?
    Actually, if I remember correctly, the skateboard was a huge rumor for the 5th gen games before the names were even revealed.
    I remember hoping so bad that it was true. Even now I'm somewhat hoping that they replace that bike with a different traveling device if not a skateboard in the third version.
    A skateboard does seem more appropriate for the protagonist's age group than a bicycle.. and it would be more fun! At least.. to me. :x

Theab95

Legend hunter
    Years
    I don't think it will be called Grey, nintendo always surprise us in the new games
    no one has guessed the right names of the games before, like platinum
    we thought it was going to be called opal.
    And maybe kyurem's new form isn't ice type , we never know.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    The Emerald Box art wasn't glittery to me, at least when I got it, idk. :( It's been so long ago that I really don't remember. But aside from that...

Let's think about any exclusives as for the third game. I'm bringing this up because of what happened with Platinum. Think about it, a huge strategy guide(bigger than your average Pokemon game guide book, and you know it), and a couple of other things I suppose(my memory is lacking from the last time I've ever played Platinum, so yeah). Although most of us haven't played B/W yet, what do you think that, based off what you already know that's in the game, is going to be either improved or otherwise in the third game? What new things do you expect to be in the third game?

I also mention this because a friend of mine came over the other day, and he was surprised when he found out that bikes still existed in B/W. He expected something like...riding a skateboard or something, which--I'm gonna be honest here--would be really cool. xDD So what do you think?

I hope I'm raising a valid question here. .__.;
    Well to sum up my answer, Im expecting the 3rd game to surpass Platinum (3rd installment feature wise)

I don't think it will be called Grey, nintendo always surprise us in the new games
    Game Freak never ceases to amaze me. Platinum was a huge suprise for everyone. Diamond, Pearl, Platinum? Okay GF lol. And this also goes for HeartGold and SoulSilver. Remember when everyone thought it would be called DawnGold and DuskSilver (or the other way around, I dont know this was like 2 years ago lol). Nobody expected the "Heart" or the "Soul". Who knows, they might even put an add-on (heart,soul,fire,leaf,shiny, ehh you get it) to the front of the main name.

Game Freak could change it up, like what Theab95 said; they could change Kyurem's typing. They could change a lot of stuff. We might even have a different champion in the game :O maybe we get to see N's mommy? Personally I want GameFreak to do more with the Royal Isshu. I mean all those different camera angles of the voyage throughout Isshu is amazing. But they can go beyond than just camera angles.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    There's so many possible names for a new game. And it could just be completely different than what we think. Gray, Opal, heck, they could just throw in Amethyst. XD
    They definitely surprised us with a lot of things in Black and White, so they're obviously going to surprise us even more with this third game.

And with that idea about Kyurem, I'm thinking its going to break out of ice on its body, and become a different type or something. o_O

Theab95

Legend hunter
    Years
    There's so many possible names for a new game. And it could just be completely different than what we think. Gray, Opal, heck, they could just throw in Amethyst. XD
    They definitely surprised us with a lot of things in Black and White, so they're obviously going to surprise us even more with this third game.

And with that idea about Kyurem, I'm thinking its going to break out of ice on its body, and become a different type or something. o_O

Dragon/rock or it melts the ice on his body and become dragon/water

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Notice how the trio's typingr are Dragon/FireElectricIce, well seeing as their primary typing is Dragon, it supports the idea that they were originally one Dragon Pokémon. So Kyurem's orgin forme may be pure Dragon, boring I know since this Gen already have up 4 sure Dragon types but hey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back