• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I doubt they will do that plus naming it Grey makes the most logical sense :)
    yea i figure it does, i just hope the marketing can make it sound upbeat a cool. I remember hearing the title for the 5th gen Pokemon Black and White.....it sounded pretty freaking awesome......Pokemon Gray.................not so awesome yet lol

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I remember a few people complaining about the names but now no one is doing so...so people will likely get used to Grey/Gray :)
    Plus it's the mascot that matters not the name :D!

zealot

The King of Fail
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2024
    Name: Definitely Pokemon Grey. It just makes sense, even though it's not the most exciting name.
    Mascot: Kyurem for sure. The item God Stone present in B/W's coding, Kyurem's dex entry, and the two as of yet unused Ice Moves make this a near certainty.

They will for sure be making a third game. Pokemon is way too big of a cash cow for them not to, and making a third game is much easier than making a whole new region. They just have to modify some trainers, the story, and possibly a few sprites/locations.

The only thing I'm not almost certain about is what will happen with Black City / White Forest. Will they have both, or a new place in that spot?

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I was thinking maybe reshiram and zekrom will be part of the story just as palkia nd dialga was part of platinum. so basicly they are there but not catchable untill after the national dex. Maybe the new area that it can include could be an expanded version of the great hall, maybe similar to the underground in platinum. In the game they said Kyurem came from a comet so they can include that in the story. I still like my idea of genosect being the reason you have to get Kyurem in the first place. Maybe Genosect could have an origin form .

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I remember a few people complaining about the names but now no one is doing so...so people will likely get used to Grey/Gray :)
    Plus it's the mascot that matters not the name :D!
    It seems that now Im the only one who doesnt accept "Gray". I really dont care who the mascot is going to be at this point, I just care for a huge improvement for it.

blue

gucci
    Years
    It might be Grey, or it might not be, I mean Grey is really predictable so they might want to spring a surprise and go with something completely different, but on the other hand Grey seems the most likely.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    It might be Grey, or it might not be, I mean Grey is really predictable so they might want to spring a surprise and go with something completely different, but on the other hand Grey seems the most likely.

I doubt they'll call it grey.......i mean gamefreak is a very sufisticated company........working up a new name to beat all predixtable expectations would be cool, and they definately know that.....i mean ho many times has GF surprised us........first with the remakes of red and blue *green depending on their point of veiw)....so i doubt that they will fail to surprise us again....i mean it could be called grey.....or something related to the color.........or both.......like i said earlier....or it may not even have something to do with grey....see black and white are not considered colors....but grey is...........it might be some kind of ironic twist of reality and they just come up with a name with a close relation with black and white......but still far away from grey......i mean that name is weak and in no way attractive... and gamefreak always goes towards what is neat and attractive..............

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I doubt they'll call it grey.......i mean gamefreak is a very sufisticated company........working up a new name to beat all predixtable expectations would be cool, and they definately know that.....i mean ho many times has GF surprised us........first with the remakes of red and blue *green depending on their point of veiw)....so i doubt that they will fail to surprise us again....i mean it could be called grey.....or something related to the color.........or both.......like i said earlier....or it may not even have something to do with grey....see black and white are not considered colors....but grey is...........it might be some kind of ironic twist of reality and they just come up with a name with a close relation with black and white......but still far away from grey......i mean that name is weak and in no way attractive... and gamefreak always goes towards what is neat and attractive..............
    Your my new best friend <3

Black and White is shades of Gray, so something that would'nt be considered a color so easily would be Clear. Im crossing my fingers for that one :3

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    What if they skip having Kyurem being the mascot and have landros and call it pokemon brown. Kyurem could be the dragon N gets and Landros could be the pokemon you get.

Years

Haha you give them too much credit...just look at Snivy...I predicted that name and so did other people, same goes for the evolutions of Tepig...they were obvious and they came true...so I think Grey will too
    Grey's attractive to me :) Plus Black and White are shades of grey just like Zekrom and Reshiram are parts of Kyurem...make the most sense and is Brilliant idea on their part if they realized that :D!

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    What if they skip having Kyurem being the mascot and have landros and call it pokemon brown. Kyurem could be the dragon N gets and Landros could be the pokemon you get.
    I would punch my self dead in the nose if they go with landlos and brown >_< And we cant just go ahead say that it is grey/gray, they could pull a platinum on us. Everyone thought Platinum ws going to be called topaz or opal but it was neither.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I would punch my self dead in the nose if they go with landlos and brown >_< And we cant just go ahead say that it is grey/gray, they could pull a platinum on us. Everyone thought Platinum ws going to be called topaz or opal but it was neither.
    Im a rebel dont care for gray blahhhhhhkark They could even pull a "Heart" or "Soul". I know I said that I didnt care for the third mascot before, but if it is Landlos, I will be disappointed a bit. It could be Amber, but I think thats a hack name and I dont think they will be willing to use that for a main RPG.
    But what about Zircon? Its nice lovely shade of blue, almost reminds me of a crystal. That would be perfect for Kyruem, no?
    Third Game Speculation

Years
    Yeah but so far they have only pulled a Crystal/Platinum in the Even numbered gens and this is an odd numbered one like Yellow/Emerald with match the theme of the other versions in their gen...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Im a rebel dont care for gray blahhhhhhkark They could even pull a "Heart" or "Soul". I know I said that I didnt care for the third mascot before, but if it is Landlos, I will be disappointed a bit. It could be Amber, but I think thats a hack name and I dont think they will be willing to use that for a main RPG.
    But what about Zircon? Its nice lovely shade of blue, almost reminds me of a crystal. That would be perfect for Kyruem, no?
    Third Game Speculation

I love this name. Omg. Pokémon Black, White and Zircon. <3 I'm all for this.

Years
    Also why do people who don't like Gray only suggest Metals as a replacement...for all we know it could be Cobalt and have the blue Fighting/Steel Musketeer as it's Mascot ;)

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Yeah but so far they have only pulled a Crystal/Platinum in the Even numbered gens and this is an odd numbered one like Yellow/Emerald with match the theme of the other versions in their gen...
    Pattern? Meh, I like how some patterns follow, and some dont. When I flipped my coin, I got heads which said to me that the 3rd game isnt going to be too predictable. Abe Lincoln never tells a lie :D (haha yes I flipped a penny)

Years
    Whatever it's called it doesn't matter as long as the story line is good and so are the graphics :)
    I seriously don't know why people care too much about names...

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Also why do people who don't like Gray only suggest Metals as a replacement...for all we know it could be Cobalt and have the blue Fighting/Steel Musketeer as it's Mascot ;)
    I reverted back to the oldschool gemstone style xDD

Whatever it's called it doesn't matter as long as the story line is good and so are the graphics :)
    I seriously don't know why people care too much about names...
    I thought we agreed way back in this thread to lay off the names for awhile. I guess we both had to get back on the bandwagon xD And I just want to toss out one more name idea.
    Pokemon Tourmaline: its color scheme is Black, red, green, and blue. Of course you have black; but red, green, and blue are the 3 colors of light, and if you mix those 3 together you get White. Very interesting :D
    Third Game Speculation

and I am done with the names for now :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back