• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Lol Metals are more oldschool than gen stones though xD
    Anyways I hope they make the deer Pokemon's evolutions like Wormadam in gen IV and give them all a separate second type :)

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Type changing in the middle of a generation, nifty :D but doesnt that mean that they also need to have capability with Black and White? Or maybe they have hidden or locked sprites somewhere.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Kyurem is hopefully getting a new form due to the dragon that split into two buzz. I am hoping that it is going to be a different color than grey.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pokemon Tourmaline: its color scheme is Black, red, green, and blue. Of course you have black; but red, green, and blue are the 3 colors of light, and if you mix those 3 together you get White. Very interesting :D
    Third Game Speculation

and I am done with the names for now :]

That name is, well... strange.

Lol Metals are more oldschool than gen stones though xD
    Anyways I hope they make the deer Pokemon's evolutions like Wormadam in gen IV and give them all a separate second type :)

I completely agree with that.
    Fire for summer.
    Ice for winter.
    Grass for spring.
    ...something for autumn? idk.

It did annoy me when I found out that Deerling/Sawsbuck were stuck with only one typing no matter what season they're in. Like, you're a grass Pokemon out in Winter... you don't have much of a chance. XD;

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

That name is, well... strange.

Fire for summer.
    Ice for winter.
    Grass for spring.

It did annoy me when I found out that Deerling/Sawsbuck were stuck with only one typing no matter what season they're in. Like, you're a grass Pokemon out in Winter... you don't have much of a chance. XD;
    That also bothered me...if they don't do that in the third version than I hope they do that in the 6th gen...
    If Kyurem alternate form is a fusion than it's likely it turns Grey as Black and White combined = Grey...

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Fire for summer.
    Ice for winter.
    Grass for spring.

I dont even think that the fur is enough to keep the Deerling family warm :[

For Autumn, it could be ground/normal type. Mammals need to get ready for the winter, some burrow into the ground. But then again this is a deer. I dont think that they burrow into the ground much xDD

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Well its almost certain that we will get gym leader rematches, so my question is how would you like it done? call them up to meet at a certain location like in HG/SS or have them be somewhere like the battle cafe in platinum? I think it should happen this way ...the first time you battle them make it so you have to find them like the gym leaders in HG/SS but battle them on the spot, have there levels between60-70 after you beat all of them they will tell you about a club like location similar to the battle cafe in platinum you fight them again this time there levels are between 70-80, then after you beat all of them again they will exchange numbers with you and sometimes they will call you up for battles , some times one on one then other times a double battle and so on so forth and there final levels would be 80-90

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Well its almost certain that we will get gym leader rematches, so my question is how would you like it done? call them up to meet at a certain location like in HG/SS or have them be somewhere like the battle cafe in platinum? I think it should happen this way ...the first time you battle them make it so you have to find them like the gym leaders in HG/SS but battle them on the spot, have there levels between60-70 after you beat all of them they will tell you about a club like location similar to the battle cafe in platinum you fight them again this time there levels are between 70-80, then after you beat all of them again they will exchange numbers with you and sometimes they will call you up for battles , some times one on one then other times a double battle and so on so forth and there final levels would be 80-90

tbh I don't care how it is done :/ I was so annoyed that they didn't put gym rematches in... I mean why on Earth didn't they? But I am sure they will bring it back in the third game. I hope they are just in their own gym. I don't see why you should battle them at a random cafe. Going to their gym and battling them once a day would be more convenient.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Your my new best friend <3

lol.....thanks............

What if they skip having Kyurem being the mascot and have landros and call it pokemon brown. Kyurem could be the dragon N gets and Landros could be the pokemon you get.

uhhh....i wouldn't advize them to do that cause a lot of people...including me......give importance to the name....and would run around screeming if they called it brown and put freek'n landros as a mascot......

I would punch my self dead in the nose if they go with landlos and brown >_<

me too........i just can't see my self saying : " i'm going downtown to buy BROWN VERSION" then imagine my self holding a ds game package with landros on it and the background brown with a freak'n huge BROWN VERSION across the box......someone wake me up from this horible NIGHTMARE !!!!!

But what about Zircon? Its nice lovely shade of blue, almost reminds me of a crystal. That would be perfect for Kyruem, no?
    Third Game Speculation

Zircon would be awesome............

Yeah plus they would need to have an alternate Kyurem's sprite...either that or the God Stone in BW is Useless...

what do you suppose an alternate kyurem would look like...... and i suppose it would be hard for them to give an ice legendary an alternate form backstory....i mean giratina i get.....being ghost type......and shaymin seeing that it is a grass type who r known to change forms........but kyurem ??? of course i also beleive they will make an alternate form...but the problem is HOW ???

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
    I thought something about how the first gym battle could be.
    Also Belle is getting the badges, right?
    If not, in this third game she could, and how about an EPIC Triple Battle: You, Cheren and Belle VS Cilan, Cress and Chili?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    that would be........weird..kinda cool....but weird..........i don't three people can battle a gym all together......

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    If not, in this third game she could, and how about an EPIC Triple Battle: You, Cheren and Belle VS Cilan, Cress and Chili?
    That would be sweet. They will probably have the 3 main characters meet up at a place to unlock it (like the battle frontier in platinum) and you run into the Elemental Gym Trio and they challenge you to a battle. But we can also expect a double battle with the champion and some gym leader. Or better yet, have Adeku (whose name is now Alder xP) and Cynthia battle you and Cheren/Belle

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012

Well, we have triple battles now, but IIRC there are still only two trainers involved in a triple battle. I think a three vs. three battle would be awesome.

Next gen we are going to get three trainers all battling each other on motorcycles.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years

Well, we have triple battles now, but IIRC there are still only two trainers involved in a triple battle. I think a three vs. three battle would be awesome.

Next gen we are going to get three trainers all battling each other on motorcycles.
    Not on motorcycles, but on meowth shaped balloons :D
    I really didnt know that it was still 2 trainers involved in triple battles. Hmm interesting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back