• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    ReshiRAM, ZekROM, KyuREM, it's right there in the names. kinda like how the 4th gen mascots had similar endings.
    and instead of grey which i think is boring, they should call it pokemon monochrome.
    now for my plot idea:
    N asks you what you seek: ideals or truth
    you say one and you capture zekrom or reshiram.
    you get to N's castle and capture your dragon and battle N.
    Gehtsis comes in and battles you, after you beat him he gets all mad and storms off.
    credits roll
    you wake up in your room and the story continues!
    you have to find all seven sages as looker gives you a hint about where each one is located.
    after you find all seven sages, they finally tell you and looker what ghetsis secret plan B was: to find and capture Ryurem to achieve his goal of world domination or what ever.
    you are about to head off to the giant chasm where gehtsis is about to do some serious evil, but looker gives you another clue to where N is located.
    to progress any further you have to ride the train to annvile town to meet up with him on the bridge.
    (annvile town because N has a toy train set in his room. kind of a connection thing)
    you talk to him and he wants one more battle.
    he knows about his fathers plan because reshirem/zekrom told him (he can talk to pokemon remember)
    you fly both fly to the giant chasm on your awesome dragon pokemon together (cool cut scene like N riding on his dragon)
    you get there, N goes off ahead. and you fight your way through plasma grunts of course.
    you get to the staircase and go up in the chamber. along the sides of the chamber are the elite four and alder, each one defeated by Gehtsis.
    Gehtsis has a monolog about reshiram, zekrom, and kyurem.
    kyurem is summoned. battle between Gehtis and you and N with you dragons against his lv 90 kyurem.
    you win and Gehtsis is taken into custody after Kyrem escapes and flys away.
    every one thanks you and leaves.
    you wake up in your house and it's cold.
    you walk outside and there is snow every where.
    an ice bridge has formed over the sea and you walk on it.
    at the end of the bridge is Kyurem.
    you battle it and capture it.
    END

Pidgeotto

Fly Spammer Extraordinaire
    Years
    While Gray would be the most logical name... I really hope they come up with something better. Gray is way too boring.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Red and Blue didn't have Purple as its third game (or Brown if you're going by Red and Green), Ruby and Sapphire didn't have Amethyst as its third one (purple gem), I'm not sure why gray seems like the obvious answer to everyone. I can't think of a time where the third game was actually a mix of the two previous names' properties.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    ReshiRAM, ZekROM, KyuREM, it's right there in the names. kinda like how the 4th gen mascots had similar endings.
    and instead of grey which i think is boring, they should call it pokemon monochrome.
    now for my plot idea:
    N asks you what you seek: ideals or truth
    you say one and you capture zekrom or reshiram.
    you get to N's castle and capture your dragon and battle N.
    Gehtsis comes in and battles you, after you beat him he gets all mad and storms off.
    credits roll
    you wake up in your room and the story continues!
    you have to find all seven sages as looker gives you a hint about where each one is located.
    after you find all seven sages, they finally tell you and looker what ghetsis secret plan B was: to find and capture Ryurem to achieve his goal of world domination or what ever.
    you are about to head off to the giant chasm where gehtsis is about to do some serious evil, but looker gives you another clue to where N is located.
    to progress any further you have to ride the train to annvile town to meet up with him on the bridge.
    (annvile town because N has a toy train set in his room. kind of a connection thing)
    you talk to him and he wants one more battle.
    he knows about his fathers plan because reshirem/zekrom told him (he can talk to pokemon remember)
    you fly both fly to the giant chasm on your awesome dragon pokemon together (cool cut scene like N riding on his dragon)
    you get there, N goes off ahead. and you fight your way through plasma grunts of course.
    you get to the staircase and go up in the chamber. along the sides of the chamber are the elite four and alder, each one defeated by Gehtsis.
    Gehtsis has a monolog about reshiram, zekrom, and kyurem.
    kyurem is summoned. battle between Gehtis and you and N with you dragons against his lv 90 kyurem.
    you win and Gehtsis is taken into custody after Kyrem escapes and flys away.
    every one thanks you and leaves.
    you wake up in your house and it's cold.
    you walk outside and there is snow every where.
    an ice bridge has formed over the sea and you walk on it.
    at the end of the bridge is Kyurem.
    you battle it and capture it.
    END

The problem with that is the 6 sages had no idea what ghetsis plan was. The sages and N werent bad only ghetsis. They thought they were actually just seperating humans and pokemon. Im pretty sure team plasma wouldnt follow ghetsis in his plans since there king was N.
    Ghetsis didnt really want to take over the world , just to be the only one with pokemon( i could be wrong tho). I would love more story in the third game i just dont want them to change the core ideals about team plasma. Yea they were the villian team but they were misguided but good at heart

Fiendly

Never let go.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Gray.. It's the only logicle shade that can go with it?
    Red, Blue, Yellow.
    Gold, Silver, Crystal.
    Fire Red, Leaf Green (No third..)

Wait.. Who says there WILL be a third?

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Gray.. It's the only logicle shade that can go with it?
    Red, Blue, Yellow.
    Gold, Silver, Crystal.
    Fire Red, Leaf Green (No third..)

This is the speculation thread. We're speculating...

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013

The money does.

Third Game Speculation

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    The problem with that is the 6 sages had no idea what ghetsis plan was. The sages and N werent bad only ghetsis. They thought they were actually just seperating humans and pokemon. Im pretty sure team plasma wouldnt follow ghetsis in his plans since there king was N.
    Ghetsis didnt really want to take over the world , just to be the only one with pokemon( i could be wrong tho). I would love more story in the third game i just dont want them to change the core ideals about team plasma. Yea they were the villian team but they were misguided but good at heart

well maybe they did and kept it a secret :P
    it is a secret plan B.
    the sages might of thought Gehtsis wanted ryurem to achieve what they thought was their plan. of freeing pokemon.
    they knew about it but didn't think he was going to do it because they were all thinking N would do it. but he failed.
    so they told you about Gehtsis secret plan B after they realize he is a bad person.

team plasma is stil (sort of) inocent and ghetsis is still the bad guy.
    and as for the plasma grunts you battle in the giant chasm, they are grunts sworn to gehtsis and not N. secretly of course.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Sages & Plasma Grunts knew exactly what Ghetis's plan was, only N was oblivious, he only thought that they were making people release Pokemon for the good of the world when in fact Ghetis's true ambition was to make him the only person with Pokemon and rule over Unova.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Sages & Plasma Grunts knew exactly what Ghetis's plan was, only N was oblivious, he only thought that they were making people release Pokemon for the good of the world when in fact Ghetis's true ambition was to make him the only person with Pokemon and rule over Unova.
    I dont think that was the case. I could be wrong tho. Would you give an example of your statement

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    1000th OFFICIAL POST! [Will be officially celebrated in proper later, probably at 1111 posts, after all of the Voting madness in the Discussions and the Theme caused by Cherrim has been terminated. Thanks a lot, April Fool's Day and They! Quite funny, though.] :cer_boogie:

Anyway, more on-topic, I'm hoping that the innovations that HeartGold and SoulSilver made and preserved (APRICORN BALLS, Running Shoes, PokeDex interface, Pokeathlon, Voltorb Flip (if Slot Machines cannot return), the Follow-Me feature, and also the VS Seeker and GB Sounds). Also, an improved PokeRadar device similar to the one in DPPt would be a great service for those of us Trainers who go through intensive Shiny hunting and Battling!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    1000th OFFICIAL POST! [Will be officially celebrated in proper later, probably at 1111 posts, after all of the Voting madness in the Discussions and the Theme caused by Cherrim has been terminated. Thanks a lot, April Fool's Day and They! Quite funny, though.] :cer_boogie:

Anyway, more on-topic, I'm hoping that the innovations that HeartGold and SoulSilver made and preserved (APRICORN BALLS, Running Shoes, PokeDex interface, Pokeathlon, Voltorb Flip (if Slot Machines cannot return), the Follow-Me feature, and also the VS Seeker and GB Sounds). Also, an improved PokeRadar device similar to the one in DPPt would be a great service for those of us Trainers who go through intensive Shiny hunting and Battling!
    I doubt they would put GB sounds into it as Hg and Ss only had it as they were remakes...most likely the RS remakes will have GBA sounds though.
    Also N truly seems to be the only one who didn't know as throughout the games some grunts mentioned Ghetisis true intentions...

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    so my addition is possible!
    and......what if......the rocket grunt in icirrus city actually came back with HIS team rocket???

Phototoxin

Lord of Darkness
    Years
    I thought they denied that there'd be a third (though as mentioned 3rd game = ¥£¥$¥)

Grey simply because the game is about choices black/white binary choices. Where as 'different shades of grey' represents ambiguity.

Smooky

You blinked, didn't you?
    Years
    I think rematches should be included, since Emerald and Platinum had them (oh, and don't forget HGSS.) Is GF deliberately making inferior versions in order to make the third version sell more?

I suspect that this is GF's motive. "Hey, let's remove these features and add them to the third installment, so everyone who bought at least one of the first two versions will now have a reason to want the third." It works, I've bought all the versions every time.

As for what I speculate, I believe that at the very least, there will be Gym Leader rematches and a Follow-Me feature. It'd be cool if the feature could be turned on or off to the player's taste.

Also, more content to explore, more storyline to discover, and possibly a new ending.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I want there to be new areas to the north of Unova (I found Unova to be like Johto...small and easy to explore) plus it would be cool if we could explore these areas after beating the E4 a second time ^_^

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Although I doubt this will be possible since it wasn't introduced in Black and White, but have Seasonal based Pokeballs, that have a higher capture rate corresponding to that season, or have that pokeball only sold during the season.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back