• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • All the rest failed...what are they Test tube babies?!...
    There was a rumor that it meant North...maybe a reference to how the brothers split Unova into two possibly North and South Unova...

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    N's probably not the first of Ghetsis' sons and daughters, maybe.

Maybe N just remarks that he's the 14th child, all the rest failed.

yea and maybe N summons all of his siblings. LOl sounds like pokemon is gonna have a Reunion final fantasy 7 style. If i find out ghetsis children were fused with pokemon blood im gonna freak....maybe thats why N can hear pokemon because he has some in his blood. LOL that would be crazy but i doubt pokemon would ever make a story like that

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I still think that the theory I found will be used; well not entirely but ideas and such.

Spoiler:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I still think that the theory I found will be used; well not entirely but ideas and such.

Spoiler:
    I think a lot of us expect just that to happen ^_^
    I wonder though...will there be a twist like the Player is descended from a possible third brother or something...

Perriechu

Years
  • Yeah pretty much predictability ftw :/

Although I doubt GF would do that; the player never has that much of an important role, well he does, but not being tied to the legend \: Were normally just the choosen one u_u

Lucario1234

Champion Lucario
    Years
  • Maybe what will happen is N will bring both the Light and Dark stones to Ghetis and then he decides to summon both of the dragons only to try to combine them back into the one pokemon they once were, somehow without telling N. However N doesn't agree with this and he tells the player that he overheard Iris and Shaga talking a about a third being who makes sure that R/Z stay separated as evil cannot exist without good. He decided not to tell his father incase something like this would happen. You then go with N to capture Kyurem to stop Ghetsis from combing the two. Once you have caught Kyurem you take it to N's Castle to stop Ghetsis, you now battle him and defeat him. (Of Course) However when you're about to use Kyurem to stop all of this, Kyruem starts to be combined into the one being as well. N then tells you that if you use the Power of the Light, Dark and God stone you can stop this, which you do. Afterwards Ghetsis looks at his son with shame and then realises that he looked a lot different then he used to revealing that N is actually from the future were Ghetsis managed to create the one being. The N from this time is actually travelling the Hoeen region. N now has to leave and Ghetsis is arrested. N is then wiped from existence. The credits then roll.

It is a bit unusual however that is one of my ideas.

Perriechu

Years
  • Maybe what will happen is N will bring both the Light and Dark stones to Ghetis and then he decides to summon both of the dragons only to try to combine them back into the one pokemon they once were, somehow without telling N. However N doesn't agree with this and he tells the player that he overheard Iris and Shaga talking a about a third being who makes sure that R/Z stay separated as evil cannot exist without good. He decided not to tell his father incase something like this would happen. You then go with N to capture Kyurem to stop Ghetsis from combing the two. Once you have caught Kyurem you take it to N's Castle to stop Ghetsis, you now battle him and defeat him. (Of Course) However when you're about to use Kyurem to stop all of this, Kyruem starts to be combined into the one being as well. N then tells you that if you use the Power of the Light, Dark and God stone you can stop this, which you do. Afterwards Ghetsis looks at his son with shame and then realises that he looked a lot different then he used to revealing that N is actually from the future were Ghetsis managed to create the one being. The N from this time is actually travelling the Hoeen region. N now has to leave and Ghetsis is arrested. N is then wiped from existence. The credits then roll.

It is a bit unusual however that is one of my ideas.

That was a good idea until the N wiped from existence;; N actually tries to make things right at the end, when you beat him, for the rest however, that shall wait until BW comes out in English ;D

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I thought kyurem came from outer space? And i dont see how if the 2 dragons are seperated why would there be a body left over? And i dont see why N would get both dragons. Maybe N looses control of the dragon he has because it wants to fight the other one and kyurem is like ryqaza and has to calm them down.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    What i figure kyurem doesnt have to be part of the dragons past to be part of the main story in the 3rd game. In the first gen none of the legendary pokemon had any conection to another besides the fact that they were just together.( not including mew and mewtwo)

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2016
    Im hoping for an ice hockey trainer class. A bunch of other sports got love, why not Ice hockey?

Perriechu

Years
  • I thought kyurem came from outer space?

Were did that theory come from? ;o Only Genosect came from space.

And i dont see how if the 2 dragons are seperated why would there be a body left over?

Reshiram and Zekrom were originally one dragon, but split into two because the brothers had different believes,

And i dont see why N would get both dragons. Maybe N looses control of the dragon he has because it wants to fight the other one and kyurem is like ryqaza and has to calm them down.

N could aquire both stones, Kyurem is an empty shell to put it into words; it's not like Rayquaza who's the boss over Kyogre and Groudon, Kyurem is Reshiram and Zekrom, just an empty shell though... ;o;

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Its stated that kyurem is from space in the game

If the 2 dragons split why would they leave a body(kyurem) behind

And i dont think pokemon can be empty shells. And if Kyurem is the body of the 2 dragons how would it count as being a sperate part of the trio. I dont think they ever did something like that in pokemon and i hope they dont.

Years
  • I think all of you fail to realize that this is Pokemon we're talking about, the same game where you can turn 10 and be a animal trainer.

It's not to Farfetch'd for Zek and Res to leave bodies.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I think all of you fail to realize that this is Pokemon we're talking about, the same game where you can turn 10 and be a animal trainer.

It's not to Farfetch'd for Zek and Res to leave bodies.

well the game always keep to the same level of farfetchd. But if they did leave a body why wasnt it included in the story. Im pretty sure if the bothers were fighting for power they would of tried to get the original body , i mean 2 dragons are better than one. I just dont see it being the case.
    Theres really no proof to really support this( of course there really none to discard it either) but kyurem has its story kinda explained in the game. (it came on a metor and its suspected to eat children and pokemon from the nearest town lol)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • well the game always keep to the same level of farfetchd. But if they did leave a body why wasnt it included in the story. Im pretty sure if the bothers were fighting for power they would of tried to get the original body , i mean 2 dragons are better than one. I just dont see it being the case.
    Theres really no proof to really support this( of course there really none to discard it either) but kyurem has its story kinda explained in the game.
    Maybe Reshiram and Zekrom are like the souls that were taken from Kyuremu's body, like the ying and Yang were taken out of Kyeremu. and maybe they didn't ry to get Hyeremu because he is useless in that damaged form. I think this point is pretty reasonable, I mean pokemon evolve and change form don't they? Maybe Kyuremu's new form will be what it originally was with Reshiram and Zekrom completing him.

(it came on a metor and its suspected to eat children and pokemon from the nearest town lol)
    That would just be an in-game pokemon folk story XD kinda like fairytales here.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Maybe Reshiram and Zekrom are like the souls that were taken from Kyuremu's body, like the ying and Yang were taken out of Kyeremu. and maybe they didn't ry to get Hyeremu because he is useless in that damaged form. I think this point is pretty reasonable, I mean pokemon evolve and change form don't they? Maybe Kyuremu's new form will be what it originally was with Reshiram and Zekrom completing him.

That would just be an in-game pokemon folk story XD kinda like fairytales here.

yes pokemon has had different forms but never one that acts as a seperated pokemon.

And arent all the legends of legendary pokemon just in game folk story?

Years
  • Their legends and myths? Probably.

Their actual existence? Not so much. I mean, it's a known fact that legendaries exist in the Pokemon world, they're basically just ultra-rare Pokemon with stronger abilities. Most legendaries protect something as well, so their power is really, really extensive, so that's where the legends start up.

But mostly their stories are true, though I'm curious as to how the Professors managed to put Pokedex entries with that kind of information, but that's for another time.

But still, we can't deny Kyurem is lesser than what it was today. And I'm curious on the whole "Truth and Ideals" matter with Zek and Res. I wonder, what's Kyurem's part in that, what's the opposite or the greater goal of those two ideas?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back