• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    SILVER!

... Oh, wait. D: I actually wouldn't mind gray, that'd be pretty cool.

it depends on the the third main lengendarys color
    Rumors (on PB) say green. Are we getting green version all over again? Hmm.

Shuckleman

The Awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    I'm guessing we dont even know half of the features yet :D.
    Anyway I think it will be called Pokemon Chrome. It has a nice ring to it.

NEW! pokemon chrome! includes new pokeball:

Third Game

Maybe they could call it pokemon Yinyang version?

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    C'mon people, be more creative. Rainbow and Gray is heard at least twenty times combined.

How about something new that deviates from the naming of the first two games but still connects each other?

My other bets:
    -Chaos (Hex yeah)
    -Twilight (NO GAMEFREAK PLEASE NO)
    -Shadow
    -Eclipse

We can still get a Thousand guess. Go go go!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Grey is most likely...then again, pink would be nice <3

I'll be surprised if it isn't Grey, though... the spelling issues would make it not so likely.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    On pokebeach there was an article about rumors of a green, snake-like pokemon being the 3rd legendary as Giratina was to Dialga and Palkia. If this is true then I thikn that would totally throw Gray/Grey out of the question.

Like how Giratina compliments Dialga and Palkia, a large, green cobra will accompany Reshiram and Zekrom. https://pokebeach.com/2010/06/possible-black-and-white-spoilers-unconfirmed

Note these are just UNCOMFIRMED spoilers. What I said doesn't mean it's true, just something I saw while browsing Pokebeach.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I think it should be Grey or Chrome (like others said)
    Its obvious that it might be Grey though....

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Thrid game on the Nintendo 3DS

What do you guys think

Communication can occur in sleep mode, meaning your 3DS systems can communicate with each other on their own. For example, it can compare save data from your gameplay with other 3DS systems who have data from the same game, sharing content in the process, so that the next time you play the game you will see something different.
    In terms of Wi-Fi, the 3DS can automatically download new content without you having to do anything, such as new levels.

I think these features would make any pokemon game awsome, what do you think?

.Awesome

Awesome.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    tHE 3rd game on 3DS? I don't think it should be. Maybe if they remake Hoenn or something, but I tbh I don't think they should put Pokemon Gray on 3DS. Because aren't B/W already going to be on the DS? So the 3rd version should be on the DS also.

Last edited:

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I like the idea. Those who don't want the functionality of the 3DS can stick with B/W; those who do can purchase the third game for their new 3DS. Plus it would help Nintendo see how a Pokémon game could function on the 3DS so that their first 3DS-only Pokémon title has its kinks worked out.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I like the idea. Those who don't want the functionality of the 3DS can stick with B/W; those who do can purchase the third game for their new 3DS. Plus it would help Nintendo see how a Pokémon game could function on the 3DS so that their first 3DS-only Pokémon title has its kinks worked out.

This, and after what they did to with Mystery Dungeon Red and Blue, I can kind of see the possibility.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    Well, Gold and Silver were made for both the original Game Boy and Game boy color, because it was at the end of the original Game Boys lifespan, as a result, Crystal was for the Game Boy Color only (It's in my GBC right now, but haven't played it due to HG/SS), Black and White were announced before the 3DS was, making it similar to G/S/C was, so since this is the end of the DS era, the third game will be 3DS only, but by then, B/W will be out in the states when the 3DS comes in Japan (no fair Australia and Europe got the DSi first)

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    tHE 3rd game on 3DS? I don't think it should be. Maybe if they remake Hoenn or something, but I tbh I don't think they should put Pokemon Gray on 3DS. Because aren't B/W already going to be on the DS? So the 3rd version should be on the DS also.

I dont think it should. By the time the 3rd version comes out the DS would have been scrapped by Nintendo in favor of the 3DS.

We will be able to see how B/W function on the 3DS b/c it will be backwards compatabile. Though yeah I agree, having the 3rd on the 3DS would bring with it some extra perks (maybe sideways walking since the 3DS has an analog stick?)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    It'll be like Gen II. Similar to how Crystal is GBC exclusive, "Gray" could be 3DS exclusive.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    We will be able to see how B/W function on the 3DS b/c it will be backwards compatabile. Though yeah I agree, having the 3rd on the 3DS would bring with it some extra perks (maybe sideways walking since the 3DS has an analog stick?)

It will be backwards-compatible, but I doubt the 3DS will be able to bring improved graphics and a 3D environment to preexisting DS games, is what I meant.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2013
    True.

I'm getting pretty excited about the 3DS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back