• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Third Version Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    We were already discussing this leak a few pages ago. This list would have me forgive GF for releasing only 72 new Pokémon in XY, as I now fully understand on what they were doing. Anyone remember the three inaccessible doors at the Kalos power plant? What if those are for the physics trio?

Who r the physics trio?

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    We were already discussing this leak a few pages ago. This list would have me forgive GF for releasing only 72 new Pokémon in XY, as I now fully understand on what they were doing. Anyone remember the three inaccessible doors at the Kalos power plant? What if those are for the physics trio?

I want it to be real like many others.. this list is creative..

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    30 seems to be the absolute minimum of new Pokémon if they want to keep the pattern of even-numbered gens introducing around 100 of them.

I wonder if they r planning on adding new Pokemon for real, at this point everything is possible since they've been really un predictible lately.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    https://www.google.jo/url?sa=i&rct=...De9sqJ3kD9sI6cyowhtgJi1A&ust=1455989251076739

I expect the next two games will be these represented by perfect Zygarde hexagons colors..
    X is the darker blue.. Y is the red..
    there's an orange and light blue.. the sequels..
    Zygarde isn't the next mascot then I guess..
    These hexagons orange and light blue from the new dex pic are located below.. probably means the next games will take place in south Kalos..

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • https://www.google.jo/url?sa=i&rct=...De9sqJ3kD9sI6cyowhtgJi1A&ust=1455989251076739

I expect the next two games will be these represented by perfect Zygarde hexagons colors..
    X is the darker blue.. Y is the red..
    there's an orange and light blue.. the sequels..
    Zygarde isn't the next mascot then I guess..
    These hexagons orange and light blue from the new dex pic are located below.. probably means the next games will take place in south Kalos..
    Some think that the orange and light blue are a nod to OrAs. Though, they could also be nods to Red and Blue. FireRed's lable and Charizard look like of orange.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    We were discussing this a few pages back.

The fact that Magearna's English name is in that list, but the rest are in Japanese debunks this leak - even if it is very well done.

I don't get it.. people translated it as Magiana when it was first revealed I think..

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • I don't get it.. people translated it as Magiana when it was first revealed I think..

The person that made that list did a slip-up; they should have used Magiana instead of Magearna to make it more convincing, since that list has Japanese names.

Hype season... I love it, but I also hate it too. Food for thought guys: if it doesn't show up on Serebii, Pokebeach, and Bulbanews, don't believe it. Never, ever believe it if it's from 4chan, 2chan and related websites.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    The person that made that list did a slip-up; they should have used Magiana instead of Magearna to make it more convincing, since that list has Japanese names.

Hype season... I love it, but I also hate it too. Food for thought guys: if it doesn't show up on Serebii, Pokebeach, and Bulbanews, don't believe it. Never, ever believe it if it's from 4chan, 2chan and related websites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mxZuS5WNpU probably an earlier translation 9:50 it's written Magiana

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    We were discussing this a few pages back.

The fact that Magearna's English name is in that list, but the rest are in Japanese debunks this leak - even if it is very well done.

Actually this doesn't debunk. That image people keep posting here was made outside of the thread. I was researching this yesterday actually. This was posted in a separate thread then the pokemon list originally. So this would debunk someone's attempt to expand the leak.

Which brings up to interesting points:

1) This guy could be legit but was added English names as they are revealed. Probably not though.

2) /he just tried to either give the leak more credit or divulge attention from it. This is most likely it, but it doesn't damage the rumor in anyway.

I also makes sense that this is fake, because if you were to group them by where in Kalos they are, it make more sense for it to have the full grouping, which would include old and new pokemon.

It also represents the majority of the internet community and how they feel about everything that's going on. So in other word, everything that has been recently out are terrible.

I hate to break it you, but that leak has already been debunked as a fake because of the Pokken news.

Spoiler:

Edit: Wait, wrong link, I was actually referring to the other link zoroarkrules25 posted: https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/327934074#
    Yeah, as I said, I doubted that greatly. Although furfrou in Pokken would be hype.
    They literally don't even need to show gameplay or anything. Just a title. A title alone would please people.

Exactly, as they have been with the past games.

That could be possible. And really neat!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 23, 2017
    They could reveal the games title and leave it at that just to reveal pics and stuff in March. I would be fine with a title. It would shut us all up lol. If the game is Pokemon I will eat a moose since if it is Z I would be shocked by how much on the DL this game has been. I am expecting a title nobody saw coming myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back