• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This lack of a MineCraft thread disturbs me.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I played the demo, appealed to me for about 10 minutes like the Nintendo Wii '06, then I realized it had no actual substance, again, like the Nintendo Wii '06.

Then I just decided to stop playing it because it's too mediocre of a sandbox game, it takes too much time to get anything done there. I can understand the appeal, it just doesn't seem like my thing.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    Minecraft Halloween update!

-cheers-

The nether is actually pretty sweet.

Does anyone know if fishing really is working and the fish are invisible?

Because I haven't seen a single school of fishes!

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I would like the Nether better if it didn't cause my game to lag really horribly whenever I went there. All I want is some of that glowing dust. Just a good amount for my sky base.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Bumping up the thread.

I need some feedback, guys:
    I'm currently looking into hosting the PC MineCraft server.
    What should I set the player limit to? 10? I don't see any more than 10 people playing at once anyhow.

Unfortunately my MacBook is the only thing powerful enough in my house to host a large server, but I need it regularly for school work. I have a PC I don't use that I might could run a small server from, which is why I was suggesting 10. Servers held on Windows are much more expensive when it comes to RAM compared to Mac or Linux.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    You can bump up the limit later if all else fails, can't you? I say 10 is a good start.

Now are you planning on a Creative server or a Survival server? :3

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I'd like a 10 person Creative server. That I like. :p
    But maybe most people here aren't poorfags (or live God-knows-where), so they paid for the Survival.
    So yeah, I guess it's just me. PLUS WE CAN PLAY SPLEEF !! :-D

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I suppose I'll setup a 10 player survival server and let you guys run wild on it (while following any set rules, ofcourse :P). For the sake of keeping an up-to-date server.

My cousin and I ran a test server last night and everything ran fine past the alpha multiplayer bugs, such as reappearing blocks.
    I could actually even manage a 20 player server, I found out. I'll keep it at 10 for now.

I'll more than likely have it up tomorrow after I get everything setup as desired and edit the thread.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Haven't bought this game but have played the free one. It is fun and heard the main game is a lot more interesting. I may pick it up at some point. No idea when though. I would do a PC server if I bought the game. Still thinking about it.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    The may be the opportunity I need to re-create the airships Lunar Whale and Invincible, from FFIV and FFIII, respectively.

Forget you, USS Enterprise.

Also, now using Mixcraft texture pack. It's pretty fabulous, but I haven't quite fixed the animation stuff.

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    You still planning on the server, Cello? It's been a while since you posted...

Chrono

\:D/
    Years
    It's weird, I've heard about Mine Craft a lot and I've seen my friends play it, but I don't find it interesting at all. o_o But hmm I'm not sure why I don't find it interesting since many people love it.

qq.noobs

Some random noob :)
    Years
    Ty to the person who made this thread, minecraft is the best game ever. Does any know when Beta is gotta be released?

Back