• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This Machoke... a mother?

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
    Years
    Aww! Isn't this sweet? I actually don't like how Fighting-type Pok?mon were being portrayed as stupid and brainless. For some time, I have been trying to break this stereotype with my artwork and this is one of them. This Machoke is happy after spending some time with her new baby and plays with him. Wouldn't you want to hug that adorable baby Machop? :D

Iveechan isn't the only person who draw pregnant Pok?mon, so do I. :D I had spent a lot of time coloring the background (and ended with a sore arm :P ) but I am quite pleased with the results. I find it weird that Nidoqueen and Nidorina cannot breed in the game, so I broke the rules. At first, I haven't decided whether to have them give birth or lay eggs, but after some thought Nidoqueen and Nidorina should give birth. After all, they and the Nidorans looked half-mammalian.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2004
    stop drawing retarded art if u wanna draw do it right pokemon arnt like humans make it look like real u sick girl

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Flames are not appreciated or tolerated, if you don?t have something constructive to say about her art, just don?t post. Some people *do* like it, we?re not all like you.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    sambam No More of that I agree 100% with Kairi. Flaming is not allowed ppl are allowed to have imaginations now Anyways the pics wow I love your style Your pics are really Cool Keep up the great Work :)

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    MoonLight said:
    sambam No More of that I agree 100% with Kairi. Flaming is not allowed ppl are allowed to have imaginations now Anyways the pics wow I love your style Your pics are really Cool Keep up the great Work :)
    I agree with both of you 100% I really don't like what Sambam is saying about this art but i really don't care this is beautiful and natural and Lady Machoke ranks right up there with Iveechan when I say it's beautiful and keep up the good work.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    nice work. I love the shading. You've made machoke look not only feminine but maternal. That's an impressive way to capture what is believed to be a masculine pokemon from it's looks. I love the shading on the Nidoking and Nidoqueen too.Well done n_n

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
    Years
    GRR!!! Flames! I really hate it when that happens and Admins thanks for banning that ignorant twit. Some people are just so narrow-minded and unimaginative.

Okay, enough of that. Here's another picture for you to enjoy; an expectant Flygon. This Flygon, pregnant with eggs, is waiting for her mate to come home. You can tell by the looks on her face that she looked worried because she had no idea whether her mate was okay or not. I gave Flygon a white underside just to emphasize her pregnant belly.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    YAY! he's gone. :laugh: nice work,LM! keep it up! i think the baby machop is really cute.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah, I *could* hug the Machop. ^_^;

The Flygon kind of looks like her eyes are red glasses, but it looks really good. ^_^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*guess Iveechan isn't the only artist on PC that has a bit more imagination than the Pokemon images we use to see? ^_^*

*likes the Machoke/Machop picture... certainly new and original, never seen before unlike the usually scary and ugly muscular to the extreme type of Machoke we're used to see (not to mention way too dominantly male).*

*knows Lady Machoke's chinese name now Yay! ^_^;*

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
    Years
    Atsuji said:
    Wow! Sandra, I like it when you draw pokemon! Anyway, dont have to worry about that kid again *just saw the post*
    Umm... excuse me, my name's not Sandra. I think you're thinking about the wrong person. :D

BTW thanks for the replies, guys! I'll post some more soon.

Last edited:

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Nice detail in the eyes

Wow, your style is stunning to say the least, much like Iveechans:).

Great job!

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
    OUCH! Got burned by the flaming flames.

Wow! Thats sooo good! Keep drawing, Sandra! I love it!

By the way, is that Sig at the bottom jappaneese? r u in japan or r u just japaneese or am i crazy?

(Just kiding bout the Sandra :) :D )

Last edited:

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    good the machoke mother looks good

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    fudge01 said:
    good the machoke mother looks good
    Funny you say that... considering that in an earlier post on a different account you called her art retarded, sambam.

And by the way, I love your art Lady Machoke. ^_^ It's much like Iveechan's. It makes Pokemon seem more realistic.

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
    Years
    Well, fudge01, after you called Iveechan's and my artwork retarded, I hope you've learned your lesson after your temporary ban.

Oh and here's another pic. I got the inspiration after hearing some people complain that Makuhita looked a lot like Majin Buu. It kinda made me think that the little sumo wrestler could be Buu's little offspring.

Back