• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Years
    hmmm... Sleep, I think. Toxic/badly poisoned damage gets really nasty after a couple turns.
    Sleep can also ruin your mon, but if you get lucky it wakes up fast =D

Sleep Talk or Snore?

Years
    • Seen today
    Ultra Wormholes

Have a pokemon battle with trainer Red or Criminal Leader Ghetsis?

Years
    Can't find any specifics on how strong Tauros' headbutt is. But bouffalant can apparently crush a car with a headbutt... so I'll take my chances with tauros? =p

Hug a Goodra or hug a Garbodor?

Years
    hmmm... so deal with blaine's incessant trivia every single day (or you'll be locked in) or deal with wattson's pressure plate like puzzles that will trap you with electricity and have open electricty running around....
    Definitely wattson 😂

Steel types or Poison types?

Years
    If it comes with a breathing apparel so I can actually dive alongside milotic without drowning, milotic.

Healing moves or status moves?

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Regidrago. I know its the less popular choice, but I like how it transforms into a sort of dragon cannon when using its attack.

Xerneas or Yveltal?

Back