• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Years
    Have HM's go back to being permanent I guess, unless you can get multiple TM's like you can get TR's. The return of the HM slave lol

Clefable or Wigglytuff ?

Years
    Clefable

The mystery egg in HGSS or Odd Egg in Crystal?

If unsure, the mystery egg would be a Togepi with the egg move extrasensory. The odd egg is a random cleffa/magby/tyrogue/elekid/smoochum/pichu with dizzy punch as an event move and higher shiny odds than normal

Years
    • Seen today
    Odd Egg

Pokemarts as part of the Pokemon Center or have them as separate buildings?

Years
    Drinking out of water types.... what... I... no, guess I'm a pyromaniac now then. I SHALL WATCH THE WORLD BURN MWAHAHAHAHAH @_@

Time of day evolutions or area specific evolutions?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    I love snakes, but I've still always liked Zangoose better. Such a nice design.

Oranguru or Passimian?

Years
    • Seen today
    Politoed.

Have a game where pokemon only evolve by trading, or all evolve at 36 then 50? (starters included).

Years
    hmmm.... I do like Emerald.
    But I think I'll go with USUM just for the QOL improvements and more mons available.

Glalie or Froslass?

Back