• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Years
    Don't have a shiny celebi plush yet (just a regular celebi plush), whereas I do have the other.
    So shiny celebi plush it is ^.^

Go Karaoke with Obstagoon or Primarina?

Years
    • Seen today
    For my current mood, I'd probably take the mewoth. I could probably bond with him pretty well.

Third versions or DLC?

Years
    DLC. Never was much of a fan of Third versions.

Wear a Ball Guy outfit for the rest of your life or be the new apple of Peony's eye for the rest of your life.

Years
    Kinda hard to pick since I've never actually used one, but I think Aria form. Edges out a bit over the other form staring at serebii.

Kyogre or Groudon?

Years
    I like both, so it depends on the generation. If I were going to make the choice back on the gba games then it would be Kyogre, but if it's Oras with primals then that's a whole different story, gotta be Groudon.

Garchomp or Salamence?

Years
    Spinda I guess. Delibird learns only Present & Drill Peck through level up. Spinda has slightly better stats too.

Beedrill or Vespiquen?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    Water types, because you always have to have "surfer" on your team (well not anymore, since the HMs are gone)

Dragonite or Salamence?

Back