• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Years
  • Mach Punch. It's nice priority move, especially on Monferno in DPPt early game.

Getting your soul sucked by Litwick OR being taken away by Drifloon?

Years
  • i mean, Litwick leads to Chandelure, one of my fave mons, so i'll take the soul sucking please lol.

if you had to, would you rather step on a Wurmple or a Scatterbug?

Years
  • i'm taking Nendoroid N! that Reshiram by itself is more than enough reason to do so <3

if you could only take one and stick with it: Pokemon figurines, or plushies?

Years
  • i guess Frosmoth so i don't get 3rd degree burns?

would you rather have Marowak's club or Thwackey's sticks?

Years
  • i could HAVE a team of Delibird with Ditto tbh, so i'd go with that :3

would you rather never find a shiny again, or have all trainers in game have 10 Full Restores each?

Years
  • Magikarp. I remember that one episode, where Ash thought about easting one and it looked delicious.

Being able to press only up and left in Hoenn games OR press up and right in Sinnoh games?

Years
  • whatever the handicap, it's Sinnoh for me :p

remove all wild pokemon from routes, or have every NPC you talk to (including nurse joy) battle you with 6 mons always in their party?

Years
  • The second one, I'd rather battle every npc. How will I catch any Pokemon if there are no wild encounters anymore? And I won't be able to shiny hunt either.

Have to raise a pet primeape that can erupt into violence around you, or have to raise a pet Snorlax that can eat you out of house and home?

Back