• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
  • You had to give me the hardest choice. My favorite starter in gen 9 vs. one of the greatest battlers of all time. Goodness . . . Don't make me choose . . .

I have a lot of love for Meowscarada, but Ininceroar helped me win a ton of games and climb the ladder.

Incineroar

Electivire or Magmortar?

Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    Electivire. Magmortar has always looked kind of stupid to me, I just can't get behind it.

On the topic of gen 4 evos, Weavile or Gliscor?

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
  • Gliscor, I've never really liked the Sneasel line that much sadly. But Gliscor is a cool as hell bat/scorpion hybrid.

Eiscue or Stonjourner?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Kantonian Moltres. It's a big majestic flaming birb who saves people. Galarian Moltres gives me awful vibes!

Skeledirge or Feraligatr?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • And both happen to be my favourites starters from their respective generations. I shall go for Gatr as I have yet to use the other one.

Tatsugiri or Dodonzo?

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
  • Tatsugiri. Funny little guy.

Tarountula or Nymble? (NOT the evolved forms as I know how easy that choice would be)

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Puff Gang! Always!

Spoiler:

Pichu or Pawmi?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Scolipede. Less weaknesses, and it's red in both its normal and Shiny forms!

Hawlucha or Flamigo?
    we all know this is a trick question though

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Politoed. I still regret evolving my Poliwhirl into the other option in Crystal because I couldn't get past Karen.

Aegislash or Gholdengo?

Back