• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? - Poké Editioné

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I assume those are challenges? If so, Nuzlocke! I always really enjoy doing those challenges, especially in Sinnoh where the early routes are so diverse.

Diamond or Pearl?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Gardevoir!

Shaymin or Victini?

I assume those are challenges? If so, Nuzlocke! I always really enjoy doing those challenges, especially in Sinnoh where the early routes are so diverse.

No I meant PokeSpe the manga versus the original nuzlocker because they had the same name. ._.
    Spoiler:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Forest by far. I'd rather not have a random encounter rate for every step I take. xD

Hoenn Contests or Sinnoh Contests?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Sinnoh Contests! I spent countless hours on these and always made the most silly things happen, like mastering the Cute contests with Steelix or getting Jigglypuff to become the king of Cool contests ♥

Bell Tower or Whirl Islands?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Juniper! I found her really fun, one of my favourite professors to date.

Ruins of Alph or Mt Pyre?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back