• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    I'd wrestle an Incineroar, though I am screwed either way.

Throw a volatile Voltorb or touch a fully-charged Pincurchin?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Inventing a new Pokémon. We need an official dolphin Pokémon on the double!

Challenge Leon with just one Pokémon or take on a 5-Star Dynamaxed Pokémon solo?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Espeon is cuter, and can deal significant damage with it's solid Sp. Atk, with very good Speed to back it up.

Get chased by a perfectly bred Tauros or chase a Shiny Wimpod on thin ice?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Pallet Town is the OG theme of childhood.

10 years of Kanto pandering or 3 years of Lillie shilling?

pkmin3033

Either way, I'll take the latter. If I see one more Charizard form I'm going to scream, and whilst I dislike Lillie's role as hand-holder immensely in SM, she can be quite adorable at times.

A monthly recurring subscription fee of 20 of your local currency for a 10% chance of encounting one Legendary Pokemon per month in the wild, or a lootbox system costing 1 of your local currency with a 2% chance of obtaining a Legendary Pokemon? Bearing in mind that in both circumstances, trading and transferring is not allowed.

Years
    Well... 20 of my currency isn't even 1 €, so I think I'll go with the lootbox system. I'm paying for it after all, so I don't want to bother with catching the legendary Pokémon.

Draco Malfoy-themed Pokémon OR Ron Weasley-themed Pokémon?

pkmin3033

Isn't that a choice between Seviper and Simisear?
    Malfoy-themed, I think. xD

Kingdom-Hearts style Pokemon crossover with Disney characters, or Persona-style JRPG with Pokemon as Personas?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    A Pokémon Conquest sequel would definitely be a more welcomed experience.

Get bit by a Zubat or get hugged by a Muk?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Christmas with Delibird is a more wholesome and helpful period. At least you'll still get some oxygen wherever it goes.

Live in Po Town or live in Spikemuth?

Years
    Greninja, because it's not Fire/Fighting-type starter.

Steel/Poison-type Nuclear bomb-themed Pokémon OR Steel/Ground-type Nuclear power plant-themed Pokémon

Back