• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That! (Pokemon Edition)

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Hitmonlee, he just seems manlier without a skirt...

Tauros/Miltank Prevo or Cubone/Kanga evo tie in?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Acro Bike, because art is all you need. Also the Mach Bike is harder to controll, especially in caves.

Poke Flute or Radio?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 18, 2023
Poke Flute, I love the melody of the song it plays. :)

Dunsparce or Stunfisk

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Swagger, because it confuses and if confusion hits, it does more damage, since the attack stat went up, too.

Fly or Surf?

tnfsf11

Surf, because in battle it's actually an advantage, unlike other HMs.

GBA or NDS? (in terms of the games ofc)

j_Woo

Patnogonian
Years
hmmmm....NDS I'd have to say. I love crystal and SO much nostalgia in red/blue, but Black/White 2 and HG/SS are some of my favorite games in the entire franchise :)

Lugia or Ho-Oh?

Years
Lugia, because i like more its design and his type, besides that silver color looks cools.

Manga or anime of pokemon? Which one do you prefer?

tnfsf11

Anime, because the manga isn't as entertaining, I lost interest since the yellow arc.

Effect Spore or Poison Point?

j_Woo

Patnogonian
Years
Effect Spore, you get a wider variety of status conditions that the opponent can get xD

Berries or Apricorns?

tnfsf11

Apricorns because FREE POKEBALLS!!! Also the maximum HP a berry can restore is 30, insignificant.

Totodile or Cyndaquil??????

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Totodile, simply because if cyndaquil's cry didn't sound like it does it would be a tie

Nosepass or Lickitung?

Back