• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Donut because I don't trust those Brits and their unnecessary letters.

Would you rather a tropical summer place or a cool winter place to live?

Years
    Toyota Corolla if I could choose neither. Lambo if I had to pick. They look better imo.

Android or iOS?

Last edited:
    Years
    Win the money. Then I'd learn to be smart with the savings and not tell anyone about it so that it'll be straight coasting from there lol.

American accent or British accent?

Years
    Italia, il mio amico! Mi piace Roma molto!!!

If you were walking on a road and you see a togepi and a pichu, which one would you take?

Years
    Togepi. It's cuter, end of story.

In the far future when it's possible, would you live on Mars or stay on Earth?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    I would only live on Mars if it was 100% safe and I could live the exact same life as I do on Earth. However if Mars ever does become livable it will probably be 100s of years away, way after my time.

Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    Basketball. I suck at chess and once won by stalemate against a smarter person in school but like I said I suck at chess, I can't think ahead.

Michael Jackson or Swiss Cheese?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    I like both in their own way but if I really had to choose one it would be urban, no wait rural, no... I can't choose I like both.

Beach or mountain life?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back