• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm more familiar with Inuyasha than I am with Lotr, so I'll choose to collect and purify the shikon jewel.

Another One Bites The Dust or Killer Queen?

Last edited:
    Years
    Dang, both are are great, but I pick Killer Queen for those virtuoso high vocals and the really fun lyrics.

Be gifted Aladdin's magic carpet today or inherit Aladdin's magic lamp in 5 years?

Years
    Dang, both are are great, but I pick Killer Queen for those virtuoso high vocals and the really fun lyrics.

I appreciate a woke Queen fan in these here forums.

The genie's a trickster. I think I'll take the flying carpet. Having seamless transportation in this awful country I live in would be a dream.

Electric guitar or acoustic guitar?

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    electric guitar by far. nothing against acoustic, but i love that loud sound of the riffs and chords u just don't get with acoustics.

Rock music or Metal?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    Oof, both are great, even for different reasons, and I couldn't really live without either of them. I'll just say Metal though, because the whole attituide that goes into it (or some of it at least) is admirable: doing more and more with your instruments, push yourself to the limit, and never be afraid to experiment :D

let's be annoying here: Puddle of Mudd or Nickelback? :p

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    I'll say yes, even for the mere fact that my arm feels a bit empty without a watch ^-^

Roman or Neapolitan pizza?

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    if u are invincible nothing can kill u thus being immortal though right? so i'll take the latter.

hot or cold weather

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Maybe cold because i live in an mountain city which is very cold

Be the smartest one in the world were everyone is dumb or Be the dumb but everyone is smart...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back