• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 3.0]

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    This or That? You decide! [Version 3.0]

Tough, very tough. I'd take the guaranteed 500 because I think the guarantee of it outweighs how much 10k is. I'd be thinking about it for years if I lost out on both.

Slurpuff or Aromatisse?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Slice of life!! People need to realize SoL anime is good and always has been. I've seen it called boring and uninteresting so many times but it's often super easy for me to be able to understand and get into than things like fantasy or shounen. I don't have to learn all this worldbuilding information about the new fantasy world this anime takes place in if it's just something that takes place in our world as we know it. There's something so special to me about being able to honestly believe that an anime could happen in the regular every day world we live in, even if it's got magic or fantasy creatures like something like Dragon Maid or Machikado Mazoku.

Steampunk or Cyberpunk?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Jigsaw puzzles! I think there's a lot more you can do with them visually. You can turn practically any picture into a jigsaw puzzle, but it'd be hard to properly put together a rubik's cube with a more complicated pattern or image on its side instead of just colours. I also think I'd prefer a bigger jigsaw puzzle over a bigger rubik's cube, since I imagine they'd get clunky and awkward to twist the bigger they get.

Iced Tea or Lemonade?

Back