• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Thou art I ~ Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 & 4 Fan Club ~And I am Thou~

Years
  • HAHAHA. ROFLs.

Hmm.....I'm psyched for this PSP release. Seeing how I'm getting the PSP Dissidia package for my B-Day(And A PS3. WOOT!!!), this is WAAAY worth it. C'mon. P3 on the PSP? Awesomeness.
    The real question is, will it be FES on the PSP? Or just the original port?

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Portable Persona 3 perplexing my perception of pint-size gaming and permanent memories of my perfect plethora of RPG goodness?

Well this is interesting. I wonder how they will do things this time around. Dang I have so many questions.
    What is this new girl's purpose in the storyline?
    How will the graphics look?
    Will there still be the same social links?
    Is Minato an optional playable?

I hope new info comes out soon. I'm dying to know!

EDIT wow I feel like an idiot. The info is on the front page.....ehehehe

Last edited:

Shunjun

Devil of Daybreak
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    I want to join. \*-*/ Brazilian Persona fan here, count me in. \o

SailorMuffins

in the name of muffins!
    Years
  • Oh, I totally want to join this awesome if that's okay =O. Persona is my favorite game series. <3

I actually just started my Yukiko and MC only run on P4 XD. It's challenging ;_;

SailorMuffins

in the name of muffins!
    Years
  • I just finished Kanji's dungeon. I'm not looking forward to Teddie/Rise's dungeon. ;_; Teddie is going to massacre Yukiko's weak point.

I would highly recommend doing a Yosuke/MC run! I think Yosuke is one of the strongest party members in the latter half of the game. No Weaknesses and Brave Blade makes him dangerous XD

Thanks for having me!

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I just finished Kanji's dungeon. I'm not looking forward to Teddie/Rise's dungeon. ;_; Teddie is going to massacre Yukiko's weak point.

I would highly recommend doing a Yosuke/MC run! I think Yosuke is one of the strongest party members in the latter half of the game. No Weaknesses and Brave Blade makes him dangerous XD

Thanks for having me!

Hey, no problem.

The good thing about P4 is that guarding will prevent them from being knocked down. :3

I love Yosuke. <3 Even during the early stages of the game, he's awesome. :3

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Since I finally got a PSP, I'm willing to give Persona 3 Portable a shot, if it even comes out here.

I suppose the main reason I was angry is that it was a new(ish) Persona game and I couldn't play it XD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Since I finally got a PSP, I'm willing to give Persona 3 Portable a shot, if it even comes out here.

I suppose the main reason I was angry is that it was a new(ish) Persona game and I couldn't play it XD

That's good to hear. :P

I hope it does come out in the UK, but if it doesn't, we can always import. (It's only the UMD movies that are region locked. :D)

Back