• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thoughts on Hau?

ShadowCero

Muffin Mafioso
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016
    I like Hau a bit, I actually really liked his character with being inferior to Hala and not taking things seriously cause he's afraid he'll lose when he is serious. It's actually something I can personally identify with, but they don't do enough with Hau for him to be really good. I found this to be a common theme for characters in Sun Moon.

User19sq

I like Hau for being a fun-loving dude on top of realizing that always having fun can get you in deep sh*t when the plot begins to progress.

My only beef with the guy is that he's crushing on Lillie, which doesn't make sense considering how the player character's had tons more reason and teasing to be shipped with her.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    ITT: people don't take very well to friendly rivals. What tragedy must have befallen them? xD

Hau is very much like Barry and perhaps even Wally. It's refreshing not to get another egomaniac as a rival or just someone who's so caught in their head and the bubble of obsession. It's also a pretty good message to send out to the kids, to be more optimistic and that you need not have to win every battle to get to where you wanna be.

Back