• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Umbreon Eyes

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
  • Yes, short, but sweet. Aww, poor BoughLeaf. :(

Yessy, we're all goofy goobers! *gives a bucket of butter to Gohan the Goofy Goober* Happy Lief Erickson Day.

Rin-Rin

RUG HEADS! :3
    Years
  • I am Rukario said:
    i didnt understood a word
    Looks like someone's a little uneducated.

The following night BoughLeaf managed to get the hole to nearly the size of his head. He worked throughout the day and into the night, rigourously pawing at the gravel. He spun around once he felt the feeling of eyes scanning his back. WaterWing was looking up at him. "Great work." She complimented warmly as she nodded her head approvingly. "Mind if I take a look?"

BoughLeaf nodded, his mouth slightly open. WaterWing, in one great leap, grabbed onto a bit of wall next to the Treeko and examined the hole. She easily poked her head through.

"Excellent tunnel work." She remarked once she came back through. BoughLeaf forced a smile silently. "I'm quite sure Phlow could easily slip through."

"You called?" Phlow looked up seriously and padded over, his foot-steps echoing softly through the cell. WaterWing pointed at the hole. "See this? BoughLeaf created this within a few nights."

Phlow squinted upward then slithered up the wall. His eyes burned from the sunlight which poured over his face. "Light..." He aired. "My God...it's true. Freedom is in our hands."

"I doubt I'll be able to fit through." WaterWing proffesionally stated. She indicated her broad shell. "You and BoughLeaf are free to go as you please."

BoughLeaf bashed his head against the hole, spewing rock from it and scattering it all over the floor. Phlow coughed vivaciously. The hole had widened greatly from the impact. WaterWings eyes glinted in amazement. The hole was large enough for all three of them to go through.

~*~​

My eyes were closed serenely...my mind lay in deep though. But then...my senses slowly came back. I felt the lack of gravity around me...the wetness of my fur. I felt the mask over my muzzle. I heard the muffled noises from outside. My eyes instantly plinked open.

The peace of my dreams immediately disintigrated. I writhed and churned, twisting the cord connected to my snout. I clawed the glass surrounding me, completely confused. I twisted and struggled...and my mask unlatched from my snout. I gasped for a breath of air but received a lungful of water in return. I tried to reach the surface, but only hit my head at the top of the encasing I was confined in. I wanted to exhale...I truly did...but I didn't. I kept breathing in the air...deeper and deeper...until the lack of oxygen got to my head. I floated in the water, limp and nearly lifeless.

~*~

Administrator Cornelius had been ordered to go and feed the pokemon in cell eight once again as his daily routine. He habitually gaited down the hall and opened the flap in the door, throwing in the can of pig fat, listening to the familiar clank of metal to concrete. He continued walking down the aisle but stopped out of instinct. He had done the job so much that he realized something that never happened before: once the flap was opened, instead of darkness inside, there was a great light. He rushed back, knowing something was amiss. Once he swung open the sliding door, he gasped in astonishment. A large gaping hole on the ceiling was all that was in the cell, reflecting light off the can of pig fat. Immediately, he scampered off to inform the boss.

Duhn duhn duhn! They've been discovered!

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • *gasps* NUUUU!!! They can't be caught! I won't let them! Rinny-spoon, why must you cliffhang us so? And Rukario, please put a bit more thought into your comments. This is a great fic if you take the time to actually read it.

Popcorn, anyone?

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • *jumps in shockingness*
    RUN!! RUN POKEMON RUN!! They can't be found...its just not wight...;_;

Rin-Rin

Years
  • Mu-fu-fu! I love watching you guys suffer! I've got forty minutes...let's roll, bay-bah >)

"How impudent of me!" WaterWing had cried as she froze in her tracks and stomped her foot. Phlow and BoughLeaf looked back at her. They were baffled why she was so angry when they were free and out in the open sun. "What?" Phlow asked, trying to force a bad mood through him, but failed out of the joy swelled within him.

WaterWing looked up and growled. "I forgot to seal the exit! They'll surely notice that we've escaped with all the light in our cell..."

Phlow laughed whole-heartedly. Both BoughLeaf and WaterWing were incredibly surprised by this; Phlow never even cracked a smile in the many years he was with them. "Oh, my! We forgot to seal the exit! Whatever will we do?"

WaterWing tutted and they scaled the wall of the building, searching for a window in order to get inside and rescue Moonlight. BoughLeaf discovered a vent, which was immediately opened by his new-found Skull Bash attack. They squeezed through, scampering through the never-ending tunnels, their little paws, claws, and feet echoing off the metal.

~*~

"Boss!" Administrator Cornelius bellowed in fear once the door to Giovanni's office shot open. "The pokemon--cell eight--they're--"

"Get on with it, Corn." Giovanni growled as smoke emitted from his mouth. "What's happening?"

"They've escaped." Corn whimpered in despair. "All three of them are gone..."

"What!?"

Cornelius flinched and jumped back once his box spat his cigar out onto the floor and slammed his fists on his desk. "All three of them?"

The admin didn't have the strength to respond in true words. He sputtered words out that made no sense and tied together like no end. Just then, he silenced as an annoying little pitter-pattering noise crossed their heads.

"What's that?" Giovanni whispered.

"The air vent." Corn whispered back. Just then, the boss whipped out a pistol and shot holes along the wall in a trail. The scampering noise continued onward.

"Dammit!" Giovanni snarled. "They're heading towards the Lab. Send some folks in there. Tell them I want those three back dead and the pokemon in the tubes completely alive!"

"Yessir!" Cornelius whimpered. He saluted so swiftly it was a blur and raced out of the office. His voice almost came out instantly over the intercome, followed by a blaring alarm and flashing red lights.

"Um...all grunts with a weapon at hand...report to the Lab...that's Lab 13. Lab 13. Repeat, all grunts with a weapon at hand report to Lab 13. Out!"

~*~

"Oh, no..." Phlow cried. "We've been discovered!"

The red flashing light seeped through the cracks in the next vent covering they laid eyes upon. BoughLeaf silently looked through then cried out, "Moonlight!"

"Is is him? Is he in there?" WaterWing asked eagerly as she looked down into the room. BoughLeaf ignored her and bashed his cranium against the covering, which was followed by a large rattling noise. He dropped down into the room and saw the creature in the tube, lifeless...floating in the water limply.

"Moonlight!"

Ohoho...I can't wait for the next chapter...I want to see your insane reactions.

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • NUUUU!!! MOOOOOONLIGHT!!! *falls off the cliff-hangy place Rin has taken us to yet again*
    ^ Is that insane enough? XD Nice work once again, Rin-spoon.

~Mars~

Kurama obsessed as usuall
    Years
  • Hmm insane reaction...*falls off chair shouting moonlight and starts twitching like she was having a seasure*(<__<is that spelled right?)

Jeez just because I know what happends in the end doesnt mean all this clifhangy life or death stuff is getting to me =(

Ha ha I ask what next at school! mwahahaha I will know what happens next!! No death by cliffhanger for me! *hanging off cliff by her finger*:(

Rin-Rin

Years
  • Dum-dee-dum...singing of random things...dum-dee-dum...of mail, rakes, and onion rings...la-de-da...having a fun, fun time...la-de-da...eating a clownish mime...

Oh! You're back! I didn't notice ._.

{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}​

BoughLeaf, in his blinded rage, clawed vigourously with all his might at the tube of green liquid. "Moonlight!" He screamed until his throat was soar and his lungs felt crippled. "Moooonlight!"

The Treeko tilted his head back and bashed the glass with his skull. The glass shattered and the liquid game flowing out, pushing BoughTree with great force across the room. The Umbreon lay at the base of the tube once all of its contents were emptied. He still lay motionless.

The green tree lizard raised a shaking hand. "Moonlight..." He croaked. He felt a warm, scaley hand connect with his. His vision was blurred, but he heard the muffled voice of WaterWing coo to him something he could not understand.

"He's near unconsciousness." She told to Phlow as she hitched the limp figure over her shoulder. "Is Moonlight unharmed?"

Phlow slithered with great agility to the tube. His ears were ringing from the alarm constantly blaring loud across the facility. He zipped through the hole in which the tube was cracked and clasped the Umbreon's scruff in his jaws and sniffed his nose.

"Not breathing..." He said through thin breath. He dragged Moonlight carefully out of the fractured casing and lay him in front of WaterWing. The Wartortle put her hand to his cheek gently and looked into his eyes deeply. Her eyes filled with tears. But then...she halted. "Wait." She simply said and then she gave the dark creatures chest a sharp push. Phlow was amazed and instantly perked up once the Umbreon sprang to life, severely coughing up water.

"Moonlight..." BoughLeaf mumbled and stirred in WaterWing's arm. Moonlight got up and coughed up a loadful of water. He blinked the nasty, chemically enhanced liquid out of his eyes and looked up to his friends. His eyes flashed worriedly at the sight of the unconscious Treeko.

"BoughLeaf!" He cried and instantly was at his side. He licked his forehead vehemently...washing all the blood away caused by the head-bashing of the glass. The Treeko opened his eyes at the strange stinging sensation and cried out. "Moonlight!"

He reached out his arms and embraced the Umbreon around the neck. Tears leaked out of the little lizard's eye and into Moonlight's fur. Moonlight bowed his head and licked the Treeko's wound once more.

"Look! There they are!" A human voice rung across the lab. WaterWing, Phlow, BoughLeaf, and Moonlight looked up in alarm at the sight of a gang of humans dressed in black. They all wielded shining pistols in each hand.

"Prepare to die, kids." A female admin snarled. She shot a bullet at a glass container, the piercing noise surrounding the room. BoughTree let go of Moonlight's neck and snarled angrily. He whoosed about with great dexterity, zipping this way and that, barely able to see.

"Fire!" Called the voice of the female. Bam, bam, bam! Gunshots filled the room. WaterWing and Phlow grasped Moonlight and took cover at the back of a generator. WaterWing plugged her ears at the incredible noise.

BoughLeaf cried out in agony at the feeling of a bullet hitting him squarely on the back of his hand. He fell to the ground, grasping his fist with the blood leaking out. He glared at the Team Rocket members and made a deep growl in his throat. He dashed towards them and leapt onto the neck of the firer, clawing at his trachea. The human screamed in complete agony.

Another member of the Team yanked the Treeko of the victims neck and flung BoughLeaf into the air. With such incredible swift movement, she raished her hands, gun at hand, and pulled the trigger, aiming precisely at the baffled Treeko.

{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}​

*whistle-whistle* I didn't do anything. *whistle-whistle*

Last edited:

~Mars~

Kurama obsessed as usuall
    Years
  • You Big Meanie!

Ahhh you...you...you...no...BOUGHTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
    Man Im going to be shouting that over and over until I have a dry throat man this stinks...*3* unhappy goober face...

Years
  • Okay. Wait a sec for my slow brain to catch up. I thought the Treeko's name was BoughLEAF?

And, yeah, I did that Goofy Goober thing because I remember reading through you're profile while you were gone for a bit... and it had you were the founder of that club.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-*gasp*-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-*gasp*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-*gasp*-OOOO-O-OO!!!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • BOUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs into the middle of the nearest four-way intersection*
    ^ That insane enough? No, probably not... *does something insaner*

Nice job, Rinny-spoon. Your cliffhangies are evil. :dead:

Back