• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thrown into the world of pokemon

Years
    I'd be all like
    Thrown into the world of pokemon

Then I'd join a gang, live in a forest and smoke the plants that grow off Grass types, find the weakest Pokemon I can and raise it into a star by daily wrestling in the mud, then go to Kanto and become a Pokemon Stadium champion and find some golfer babe to have a ridiculously complicated marriage with. All of this, might I mention, while high.

sadly you cant smoke in the pokemon world

the natural laws of the pokemon universe forbid such non-family friendly acts

Last edited:
    Years
    sadly you cant smoke in the pokemon world

the natural laws of the pokemon universe forbid such non-family friendly acts

If Nanu does it, why can't I? :disbelief: You think he got that chill without tracking a few Turtwigs through the woods, huh? Such naivety is to your credit, but like, come on! If old drunk men can block paths and guys in pink suits can meet up with minors in hotels to give them O-powers, then I think we can all get a little high from time to time.

And if Snoop says its okay then hell, lets all do it.

Back