• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tick-tock, tick-tock...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    In the early morning (when I can) and right before/after lunch. Sometimes I'll also post at night, but not so often lately since I keep being busy or too tired by then.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Depends on my schedule. I can potentially be on PC anytime I'm at home and not at school or working.

Depending on the day, I can be at school anywhere between 7:50am and 12:00pm, plus twenty minutes on either end to account for the commute.

My work schedule is a bit more erratic. On weekdays, they call me into the shop anywhere between 2:00pm and 6:00pm and I usually stay until after we close at 9:00pm. On weekends, I'm completely open and I could be called in at any time and potential stay until closing. XD

So yeah, anytime I'm not at school and not working, I'm more than likely on PC. XD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I don't have set time to post in PC. But I'm on PC pretty much most of the time.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    This is my new substitute for Facebook, so it's pretty much every time I open my browser. XD It's quite a change from never visiting at all. :3

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    Sometimes in the morning. But mostly in the afternoon. Sometimes at night. It really is sort of random for me.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hmmm.. On a regular weekday, I don't go on PC until the evening. During the weekends, its usually freely throughout the day, however I do tend to post in threads during evenings more than during the day. VMing is equally spread out because it's almost always the first thing I do when I sign onto PC.

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
    Usually at night, I rarely post before 6:00PM. So from 6:00 to 1:00. Then take some Melatonin and pass out in the un-made bed.

Back