• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tick-tock, tick-tock...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    No, this isn't about Kesha (or Key-dollar-sign-hah, as she'll forever be known thanks to that Glee episode).

What time of day do you normally post stuff on PC?

For the most part, I check PC at about 10am, but can never be bothered to post anything until at least the early evening. Sometimes I'll reply to VMs, but even then, that's kinda sketchy on my part.

What about everyone else?

Right... now off to get me a blog!

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Always.

I always have it open in the background, and check every 20-30 mins to see if anything's new.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I check every hour or so. Whether it's a PM or a VM I'm expecting or probably something else. You rarely see me offline these days. xD

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    When I'm free, I guess. And I'm free a lot. Which is around night.

p.s. hi mr cat dog

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It varies with me. I've had a looot of free time lately so whenever I feel like posting, I can pretty much be on PC. I guess most of my posts happen in the few hours before I go to bed, so anywhere from 8pm onwards.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years

Now that I am on holidays, anytime through the day. I make a lot of posts so no specific time. Just whenever I see a thread I like, like this one XD When school is on I dont have much free time, so I have 20min in the mornings to post a bit and when I get home. Normally around 4 my time and 7ish on school days.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Whenever I have free time and feel like posting, I guess. XD I don't have a "set time" where I post on PC, necessarily.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Around the clock.. if I'm free and I feel like posting. The frequency is more 9pm onwards, but even then I don't post much, I think. :x

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years

4:00 PM (GMT + 8) = When I return from school -> 10:00 PM = When I go to bed.
    I post whenever I find a good thread.

Years
    It normally depends for me if I am doing anything in the day, but I am normally logged onto to PC all the time. If I am om my computer, I am on PC.​

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    On school days, I post during the afternoons and early evenings, but on weekends or holidays, I post at any time I'm free.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    9:30 pm so I can cram all my post into the few minutes I have until bedtime.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Although it's 1pm now, I spend most of my time online and therefore posting on PokéCommunity between the hours of 10pm and 4am.

Years
    On the days I work, I post in the evening, anywhere between 3PM-11PM. All depends on when I get off and when I check PC. I may check PC when I wake up around 7:15 but I've only posted then a handful of times, and only to mod.

On my days off, like today... well, it could be anytime. :) Although usually not later than 11PM. I try to get to sleep somewhat early.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Now that I'm not focusing on school -- since my class ended like two months ago -- and I'm not looking for a job just yet (I'll most likely get a summer job as an administrative assistant [I hope!], however) I spend most of my free time on here. I usually don't go out until, like, 4pm. But on an adverage day, I usually start posting around 10.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    When I have time to, but typically I would post later in the evenings now or if I'm not busy during the day then I would come on and post.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I don't have a set time when i'm on, I just browse between classes and later at night when I don't really have anything to do :)

Back