• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time 785:37

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    999:59 on Pokemon Y, but that's kind of commonplace around here hehe.

I've got 700+ on Skyrim, 300+ on Fallout 3, and at least 300 on Borderlands (1+2). Though I'm probably forgetting a bunch that I've invested time in. In my defense, some of those games came out quite some time ago so it's not like I was putting 16+ hours into these every day haha.

Well actually..

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I'd have to add up the times for Borderlands. For my highest level Siren, I have clocked 14 days or over 300 hours. I have at least 10 characters.

For my Pokemon games anyway, it would be:

Emerald: 198 hours
    Pearl: 730 hours
    Diamond: 203 hours
    Platinum: 220 hours
    Black: 242 hours
    Y: 330 hours

=1923 hours total

Years
  • Team Fortress 2 tops my Steam games list with 976 hours played over the years. I know World of Warcraft and Runescape top it though. Haven't played either in a long time but last I checked it was about 42 days for Runescape (1008hours) 35 days (840 hours) for just my main character on Wow.

Years
  • Oh god, I forgot World of Warcraft. I had many weeks of game time logged with that. Thankfully, I don't play anymore, otherwise I wouldn't be active on the forums.
    But seriously, that game steals your soul.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    With TES games (Elder Scrolls), I tend to get pretty obsessive. I have over 500 hours on morrowind and oblivion, individually, and around 300 hours on skyrim.

besides those games, I have over 200 hours on Defiance, over 500 hours on sacred 2 fallen angel, and somewhere in the estimate of 900 hours on World of Warcraft.

Those are just estimates, but rounded down to the lowest likely amount. I usually grind in games a lot for currency and early leveling, even if it is time consuming, and all the games I mentioned have a lot to do in them and justify multiple playthroughs.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • Well, I'd have to say BO2 (Sadly), I have like 17 days of my life shoved into that game, if I remember correctly.

LoL is coming close to passing it, I think. My timer for that game kind of froze at 137:4:21, however, so I have no idea how much time I actually have.

USC Yuuka

The USC
    Years
  • Uncountable hours on League but I know I've spent at least 2000 hours on this one game that I've stopped now. It wasn't even that great now that I look back at it. Pokemon-wise would be my Pokemon Black with 360-ish hours on one game, not including emulator time for challenges, but I lost it in the library one day... Q^Q Soon, it'll be Pokemon X tho because of how it counts hours even tho the 3DS is sleeping.

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
    Years
  • I've played over 1500 hours on Team Fortress so far, which is slightly crazy. That's over 70 days of playtime, if I'm doing the mathematics correctly.

Years
  • Sadly I can't give an exact time with Animal Crossing: New Leaf on a single file, but I have a badge in that game that proves I've played 500 hours on one character. (It's on my mayor in my main town.) That number does not include load times, or apparently any time you're idle either.

The total game time between my two copies is 1195:55, over a period of almost 13 months. And that's just on my 3DS. Roommate's 3DS has 85:43 on it.
    And the scariest part: I have seen higher play times than mine!

In comparison, my next played title on my 3DS is 393:20 on Pokemon X (though that is over 2 files). After that would be 349 hours on Terraria.

Back