• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Time Documented

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
  • Since you started playing the game how many hours have you racked up since its release. I personally racked up almost 500 hours. Not in a single game but over 3 games. My current game is 330. >.> I think I need a life lol

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • My current Y file is sitting at 27:31 at the moment, but considering that I've erased and reset the game at least ten times now, I must be over 500 hours combined. XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    On my previous playthrough, it was somewhere around 300 to 400. I've backed-up the file with PowerSaves and started a new one couple of months ago, and now, it's standing around 6 hours. :] Would play more, but just don't really feel like it right now; just don't have enough motivation. Eventually, though, I will get it done, haha.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    I've currently got 312 should be higher but lent my 3ds to a friend for a month.

AZ Jr

There is a fine line between fishing and just stan
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2014
    268:45.

Had the game since Xmas 2013. So, pretty casual, compared to some. Some people got to 999:59 and it stops tracking it then.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • 600 something. It might be the 2nd pokemon game where I'll have maxed out my time since Diamond. I tend to feel less motivated when it maxes out though. :\ Makes me feel as though time is standing still, and the time I dedicate won't be shown for.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Play time: 327:45
    Adventure started: October 16

That is only 1.62 hours a day on average. :p Considering all the time I soft reset when breeding though... :'(

Years
  • Errmmm.. my playtime is about 290 hours. Haven't played X in about a month now and the last time I actually played actively was 2-3 months ago or more.

Be patient, my Pokemon. I'll get back to you sometime soon, promise.

Back