• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time Police - T

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • IC thread is up! Sonata, do we get to decide where do we want to go?

Also, who wants to team up with a stickman? :3

Yup yup. You can jump straight into another world or you can explore around town or whatever. If you're going into another world just make a post about teaming up with someone and then opening the door to the room of doors and tell me which place you're planning to go and I'll give you a short description of what the room of doors looks like for that world since they're all different. Then I'll give you your first task along with any important info and you'll be on your way.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Swiggity swag! We need a cool team name. I'm thinking Team Can't Touch This. But team names are only the second most important thing about teams. The first is victory dance.

PERFECT! Along with this theme song! Right, can't forget the victory dance! >D They need a special team high five too. Corcky's going to pose! like an idiot

and then Team Crack is born.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I have a question Sonny - do we have our badges already or do we get them before we go into the room of doors for thew first time?

edit: So no one was posting. I figured I'd make a post. Nothing progressive. But hopefully this kickstarts people into action as well! <3

Also, don't laugh at my css. It's my first time ;o; If it doesn't look good - please let me know! I'm trying to learn and improve, so pointers would be great, too~

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Anyone want to join with my character? He's pretty cool...

If nobody has talked to you about joining up with your character I'd be happy to have Major Tom team up.

I have a question Sonny - do we have our badges already or do we get them before we go into the room of doors for thew first time?

edit: So no one was posting. I figured I'd make a post. Nothing progressive. But hopefully this kickstarts people into action as well! <3

Also, don't laugh at my css. It's my first time ;o; If it doesn't look good - please let me know! I'm trying to learn and improve, so pointers would be great, too~

Yeah the badges were given out by an elf during the speech. Sorry if I didn't make that clear :x And it looks good :)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Anyone wanna partner up with Admiral Admiral Hopps? World's greatest King Kong Smackamadoodler needs a partner in time.

I'm extremely busy from wednesday, but if anyone wants to work on it today or in the weekend, I'm all up for that.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Spoiler:

So yeah I'm glad that Ullion and gio7sm got up posts, but it'd be great if the rest of you all could start thinking about making a post as well. I really would rather this not die before anything even happened haha. I have all the stuff for the worlds wrote out so if you can decide who you're going to work with and where you're going just let me know and I can give you what you need. If you're ready to post but you're waiting on someone to get some free time so that you can joint post together just make a post or two about exploring around the town. There's all kinds of things to see and do. If you're ready to post but don't exactly have a partner or whatever I'll be more than happy to jp with you :) And if anyone else wants to join in there's always free spots :x Time doesn't really flow at any consistent rate in the city of time. You could spend days in downtown doing things and then come back out to find that not 10 minutes has passed in the rest of the city and vice versa.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    So yeah I'm glad that Ullion and gio7sm got up posts, but it'd be great if the rest of you all could start thinking about making a post as well. I really would rather this not die before anything even happened haha. I have all the stuff for the worlds wrote out so if you can decide who you're going to work with and where you're going just let me know and I can give you what you need. If you're ready to post but you're waiting on someone to get some free time so that you can joint post together just make a post or two about exploring around the town. There's all kinds of things to see and do. If you're ready to post but don't exactly have a partner or whatever I'll be more than happy to jp with you :) And if anyone else wants to join in there's always free spots :x Time doesn't really flow at any consistent rate in the city of time. You could spend days in downtown doing things and then come back out to find that not 10 minutes has passed in the rest of the city and vice versa.

I plan on posting today, but at the moment I lack a partner.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I plan on posting today, but at the moment I lack a partner.

If nobody else decides that they want to go on an adventure with you at the moment or aren't free you could do a solo post or if you'd like then I'd be happy to write with you tonight. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    Hey there, I see this RP has already started, so I'm wondering if late SUs are accepted here?

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
    Years
  • I really really really hope that there are still spots open on this because OHMIGOD do I want to make fun of people's RPs (in a completely constructive and non-toxic way that will further better the community, leave me alone glaring mods). I just hope I'm not too late, and if I am, I'll be up all night crying.

[agelimit]ages 69 and over[/agelimit]

Name: AND HIS NAME IS Son
    Sex: So long as you're pretty Male
    Race:
    White
    Tumblr must hate me

Appearance: Wow! He got really angry because somebody spilled his coffee.

Power level: 4206969, but on bad days it's 3.
    Personality: He's way too serious about small things, and way too jovial about serious things, and why that is, nobody really knows. In truth, it's just to piss people off, and it works, most of the time. He really likes to see people angry.
    Abilities: He has what is called Phils Officer Stone, it helps with immortality, and arresting people in his own world. He also posses the immensely powerful Hamekameha wave, but for some reason, he made it so that it charges in 3 minutes. In his world, for some reason enemies would never attack when he charges his Hamekameha wave, out of courtesy.

History: Upon waking up early in the morning, Son knew something was wrong. 'It' had begun. He grabbed what clothes he could find, consisting of boxers and jeans, for some reason he never has his shirt on, and it's actually really disturbing. He ran down the stairs of his little house to warn his Slowmonculus that the great Future Baking Empire was on the rise. They all prepared for the worst. The slowmonculus were defending the door against the high-tech muffins and strangely technologically advanced crumpets raiding the ceiling. Son was charing his Hamekameha wave and was about to release it to annihilate the entire Future Baking Empire, but he didn't expect them to be in league with the notoriously well known Jedi Cricket Riders. All had seemed lost until from the horizon of his tiny home, he saw the symbol that gave him renewed hope. Yes, it was the symbol of the Donkey Kong Dating Simulator, and it was ready to wreck havoc upon the invading biscuits. Then he got plopped out of his own world. He would later come to learn that his home was nuked, and that the Demonic Disco Squids had invaded and took control of his entire home world, may sentience be upon us.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Hey there, I see this RP has already started, so I'm wondering if late SUs are accepted here?

I really really really hope that there are still spots open on this because OHMIGOD do I want to make fun of people's RPs (in a completely constructive and non-toxic way that will further better the community, leave me alone glaring mods). I just hope I'm not too late, and if I am, I'll be up all night crying.

[agelimit]ages 69 and over[/agelimit]

Name: AND HIS NAME IS Son
    Sex: So long as you're pretty Male
    Race:
    White
    Tumblr must hate me

Appearance: Wow! He got really angry because somebody spilled his coffee.

Power level: 4206969, but on bad days it's 3.
    Personality: He's way too serious about small things, and way too jovial about serious things, and why that is, nobody really knows. In truth, it's just to piss people off, and it works, most of the time. He really likes to see people angry.
    Abilities: He has what is called Phils Officer Stone, it helps with immortality, and arresting people in his own world. He also posses the immensely powerful Hamekameha wave, but for some reason, he made it so that it charges in 3 minutes. In his world, for some reason enemies would never attack when he charging his Hamekameha wave, out of courtesy.

History: Upon waking up early in the morning, Son knew something was wrong. 'It' had begun. He grabbed what clothes he could find, consisting of boxers and jeans, for some reason he never has his shirt on, and it's actually really disturbing. He ran down the stairs of his little house to warn his Slowmonculus that the great Future Baking Empire was on the rise. They all prepared for the worst. The slowmonculus were defending the door against the high-tech muffins and strangely technologically advanced crumpets raiding the ceiling. Son was charing his Hamekameha wave and was about to release it to annihilate the entire Future Baking Empire, but he didn't expect them to be in league with the notoriously well known Jedi Cricket Riders. All had seemed lost until from the horizon of his tiny home, he saw the symbol that gave him renewed hope. Yes, it was the symbol of the Donkey Kong Dating Simulator, and it was ready to wreck havoc upon the invading biscuits. Then he got plopped out of his own world. He would later come to learn that his home was nuked, and that the Demonic Disco Squids had invaded and took control of his entire home world, may sentience be upon us.

There's always room on the Time Police for more members :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    Name: Kitai
    Sex: Male
    Race: Kitsune
    Appearance: Appearance: Kitai stands at roughly 4 feet and 10 inches. His skins is a pale white complexion, he has short golden blonde hair, and his eyes are sky blue. He also has fox-like ears covered in fur with the same color as his hair with silver fur at the tips on the outside, and just silver fur on the inside. In addition to the ears he also has nine long bushy fox tails with silver fur on the tips of each one while the rest of it is predominantly gold.

Kitai's clothes are designed with a Japanese like style to them. He wears a black shirt with a light leather chest piece over it for some protection without hindering his movements, and a black hakama with a large hole in the back for his tails to slip through. He also wears a white haori that covers him down to just below his knees and white socks with wooden sandals on his feet. The haori has a hood with holes in it for his ears, long sleeves that go so far as to nearly cover his hands and another hole in the back for his tails. He wears a sash around his waist in which he keeps a hunting knife. Finally, he carries around a staff that's much taller than he is with nine different symbols engraved onto the handle while the top is in a circular loop with nine paper talismans hanging off of it.

When he's in his fox form, the nine-tailed fox he turns into is has almost entirely golden blonde fur aside from the silver fur at the tips of his tails and ears. His clothes and belongings seem to disappear while he's in this form, but they come back when he turns back into his 'human' form.

Power Level: 9999 (1111 for each tail)
    Personality: Kitai is a gentle, yet timid individual. He can be oblivious and naive at times, but not to the point where he can be completely manipulated. Even though he's a child and hates being alone, he's not overly dependent on others as he is able to take care of himself.

Kitai starts off nervous when talking to someone for the first time, and how long it takes for him to open up to others varies from person to person. He opens up quickly to those he considers nice while doing his best to avoid those he considers scary. Despite his timid nature, he's willing to approach others and speak up when he absolutely needs to. He also tends to be very curious, often eavesdropping on conversations or watching some kind of commotion that interests him from a hiding place, be it behind a wall or tree or on a rooftop. Once he's made a friend he'll try to spend as much time around them as possible and around complete strangers he'll either hide or go into his fox form to try and stand out less even though his nine tails make it obvious that he's no normal fox.

Being a child separated from his family, Kitai is desperate to return home, but is willing to help out the Time Police however he can until he does. Although he hates fighting, and is more than likely to run away than do so, if he's in a situation where he has to, be it for his own sake or someone else's, he will fight.

Abilities: As a Kitsune, Kitai is capable of certain magical abilities, and his nine tails mean that he can reach the highest potential to be expected from one of his kind. He can create and control fire at will, but this fire comes out as blue instead of the usual orange-ish red. He possesses great agility even in his human like form, but he can turn into a nine-tailed fox to increase his speed to that of sound, except he can't use fire magic while in this form. In either form he can conjure illusions to make people see, hear, and feel things that aren't really there, and can even tell when something is real or fake himself. His eyes turn red whenever he's either creating or detecting said illusions.

History: Japanese myth talks of a race called the Kitsune, fox like spirits with magical abilities, like conjuring and controlling fire, creating illusions, and even being able to appear human at will. In addition, they can have more than one tail, with the number of tails they have judging how powerful their magic is on a scale of 1-9, nine of course being the most powerful. However, in another world these creatures do exist, and it's here that Kitai was born. Kitai was born to a nine-tailed mother and a seven-tailed father. Like his mother, he has nine tails, meaning he was expected to be as powerful as his mother was, and throughout his early life he showed promise even by nine-tailed standards. However, one day he woke up and found himself somewhere he wasn't familiar with, and with no memory of how he got there and somehow with his mother's staff in his possession.

After wandering for a while, Kitai was soon found by the Time Police, who told him that he was in another world. When he asked if they could get him back home they told him that they couldn't pin point where his home world was and that it would take them some time to find it, though how long was uncertain. With nothing else to do but wait, Kitai decided to offer his service to the Time Police's cause until they could find his world and get him back there.

Back