• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Titans: A Superhero RP (T) (IC)

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years

• Chapter Three
    Divide and Conquer

It had been an interesting few days.

It seemed to Binary that a lot more work was in store for him, as he went over the stream of data yet again. Some of the new heroes seemed to be settling down into their new roles quite well, having stopped various serious crimes throughout the city, even taking out some powered crooks to boot. Other were having a bit of trouble, it seemed, and as amusing as it was to watch the financial district jam out to the BeeGees, it would seem that one or two of the recruits were in need of some training.

Unfortunately that was not all the information displayed on the multiple monitors of Binary's workstation. It seems that some of the interested parties that had came to the tower earlier had reconsidered his offer, and decided to opt out. Various members had not been heard from since, and thus had left plenty of work unfinished. Reprts of drug deals, theft, destruction of property, even assault with a deadly weapon (a medieval greatsword, in this case) flowed in. This was not going well. At this rate, Binary wasn't really sure whether his team could handle what was coming. Because he knew from experience- the worst was yet to come.

A small envelope indicator flashed on the screen closest to him. His train of thought broken, he moved to open the message. Not just anyone had access to this system. It was a short bit of text, with a photo of an official document included. He quickly scanned both, and was horrified by what he read. The city official had cleared the Special Defense Force to allow a control squad into the city. They were giving them full license to take care of any law enforcement problems that arose, unless the Champions proved capable of handling the situation more adequately.

This was bad. The HSDF had resented the Champions place as guardians of Hyperia since the two groups first came into contact.Now they were finally getting their chance to replace their rival, and they had found the perfect time to do so. There had to be a way to prevent this.

The HSDF agents would no doubt be better trained, but Binary knew that his team had the advantage of numbers. Running a new data feed through the system, the solution became more clear the longer he analyzed it. Fight fire with fire. If the Defense Force wanted to send in a squad, let them. The Champions would have four of them.

Incoming Story Objectives:

- Investigate and attempt to take down your squad's assigned enemy faction.

Notes:
    - Please see the OOC for additional information regarding this chapter.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Behemoth
    Part 2

Characters:

Smiley
    Renegade
    Quantum

The buildings of Hyperia zoomed past beneath Quantum as she flew as fast as she could, straight towards the general hospital, once again silently thanking Binary for the built-in GPS in the transceiver. On her way back to the HQ, he'd contacted her and told her that Renegade and Smiley (She could only remember who Smiley was, due to... well, his tell-tale name) were probably in need of help against one of the Champions' recurring villains, Behemoth.

Personally, she'd never heard of him, but she could sort of guess at what he did from his name. It'd been an extremely short briefing, however, due to Binary receiving calls from all over the city, so she had no idea -why- someone like Behemoth was even in a hospital of all places. She just hoped it had been evacuated in time.

It didn't take long for the large, white, multi-story building to show up, and from a quick look at the amount of cracked windows and occasional hole in the walls, it looked like he was still on the bottom floor.

Changing her trajectory, Quantum aimed for an already-cracked window, raising up her fists in front of her, the glass smashing as she shot through it and quickly leveled out, came to a stop and landed firmly on her feet, her fists raised in front of her. "Do not fear, Quantum is here to... punish evil-doers!"

The room was completely silent. Whatever had been happening in here before had halted upon her arrival. Behemoth and Renegade had both turned their heads to look at her, Renegade's mask covering up whatever emotion he might have been feeling about her, while Behemoth just looked completely dumb-founded.

... Wow. That was -way- too hammy. Good job. Clearing her throat quietly, she looked over to Renegade and smiled behind her helmet. "Binary figured you guys could use an extra hand, so here I am! So if you're Renegade, this guy must be either Smiley or Behemoth." She commented, glancing over at the bulky guy, now scratching the top of his head. "... I'm gonna guess... Smiley?"

The man she thought to be Renegade said nothing to her arrival. He only took his hand and began to drag it slowly down his mask, it wasn't clear as his face was hidden, but he almost seemed disappointed. A slightly muffled voice was heard from beneath the cover. "Why the hell did Binary send the robot girl?"

"I requested her presence," another muffled voice came from behind the door. A masked man in a suit with a bowler hat entered the room. As did another. Followed by a third one. "She seems to be best equipped to keep the hospital from collapsing." He jumped towards Behemoth, who grabbed his head between his chubby fingers, and with a squeeze, the man turned to dust. "The... thing seems not to be afraid to use lethal force," Smiley said, "I'd say that is valuable information."

Renegade crossed his arms and frowned at Smiley's explanation. "Of course you did..." He grumbled. "And on that note, I could have told you that big, bad and ugly here used lethal force when he tried to squash me like a bug."

The giant of a man laughed, dusting off his hands while shaking his head, his unkempt, black hair swinging from side to side as he did. "Hahahahah! This isn't even a challenge! You could at least entertain me before I go pick up my prize!" He turned to Quantum, grinning as he folded his arms across his chest. "How about you, little girl? Wanna give it a shot too, before you run with your tail between your legs?"

Quantum's pink-glowing eyes narrowed as she took a few steps closer, flexing the fingers on her right hand. "You're gonna give me a freebie? Oh man, this is gonna be good."

Behemoth was unimpressed, keeping his massive arms folded across his chest, even leaning a little down to give her a toothy, in-your-face grin. "Or you could just turn around and run, like the coward you a-"

He didn't manage another word as Quantum's metallic fist collided square with his face, the force behind it sending the man flying backwards, giving Renegade only a second's notice to roll out of the way as the man crashed through the door (And some of the wall), out into the hallway and against the wall across the hall.

Quantum flexed her fingers again as she stepped forwards, glancing at Renegade getting to his feet to make sure he was alright. "Think he felt that one?"

Renegade dusted his jacket off gently, getting rid of any small bits of debris that had gotten stuck on after he had rolled out of the way. "I suppose he probably did. Though your aim is atrocious. You're lucky I managed to dodge, put a civilian in my place and you just killed someone. Idiot." He turned his gaze then, after insulting her, to the presumably injured monster of a man. "Still, I guess that works."

"Can I suggest we take this fight outside? I mean, it was a truly splendid punch, but I'm not very keen on doing structural damage to a hospital," Smiley said, "That punch can be felt from the sixth floor."

"Oh, uhm... uh... sorry." Quantum muttered, her proud moment suddenly turned against her. Across the hall, Behemoth pushed himself to a stand among a few chunks of wall, his face completely red, cracking his jaw while staring down Quantum in particular. "That... really hurt. 'S been a while since I've hurt." He let out a throaty growl, slamming both of his fists into the floor, causing the ground to shake. "AND I DON'T LIKE GETTING HURT!"

He charged forwards, Quantum quickly lifting her right hand in order to deliver another punch, but Behemoth was just a step too fast for her. He grabbed her with his massive hand and spun around, slamming her into the wall he'd just crashed into. He began dragging her along the wall, causing chunks of it to fly off while letting out a loud, boisterous laughter. "See how you like it, lady!"

Unfortunately for him, he was cut short.

Out of the sideline, Renegade had leaped forward. A knife in his hand, the weapon seemed to be sparking with electrical energy and the blade was glowing a bright red, it seemed odd for a knife of all things to light up. Though that was hardly the main concern at that moment. Behemoth didn't bother moving, presumably he didn't think the knife would hurt him but he was in for a surprise. The red blade sliced right through the arm that was holding quantum, leaving a nasty gash from the shoulder to the elbow. Behemoth released Quantum on instinct and howled in pain as he took a swing at Renegade, but the nimble fighter simply jumped back and dodged with ease.

"Just as planned. Seems you're not as tough as you look." Renegade flipped the knife once and caught it at the hilt before turning his head to Quantum. "Get up drone. If you can't predict strikes from this idiot then you surely have no hope of facing an opponent with any brains or skill and surviving."

"If we don't take this outside, right now, I am afraid a lot of people will get seriously hurt." One of the present smileys ran up to Behemoth. A fist hit the big, ugly man right in the face, and created a very unpleasant crunching sound.
    "Crikey," Quantum heard from the other side of the hallway. Behemoth gave a beastly scream, and saliva flew out of his mouth. The Smiley in front of Behemoth started running towards the cracked window Quantum had entered through, and hopped through.

Behemoth took a few steps towards the window, after the englishman before coming to a stop in the room he'd been punched out of, letting out a laugh. "Hah! You think I'm that stupid? I ain't got time for you babies! There's somethin' waiting for me in here."

He turned around and was about to head back into the hallway to continue his search, but just as he did, Quantum came flying through the door, both fists extended as she slammed firmly into the man who was severely winded, but not enough to stop him from grabbing onto her with one hand.

The impact and Quantum continuing to fly forwards sent the both of them out through the wall where the window used to be, slamming into the asphalt of the large parking lot of the hospital.

Behemoth slowly got up, growling under his breath as he lifted Quantum up, held in his hand, preparing his right hand into a fist, but this time, Quantum was a little faster than him. Bringing both of her hands up, the purple rings on her palms lit up before sending a blast of energy straight into his face, causing him to howl in pain, dropping her to the ground and stumbling backwards.

"Oh, sorry big guy, did that hurt? It was just a little love tap, don't be a baby." She commented, unable to keep back a smug grin behind her helmet. The large man lowered his hands from his more or less unharmed face, his teeth grit in fury. He reached to his side and grabbed a small car, easily picking it up and chucking it at the heroine.

Note to self, no taunting crazy, superpowered maniacs. She thought as she raised her hands, bracing herself for the impact. She couldn't let the car hit the hospital, or it'd hurt alot of people. Right now, she just had to buy some time. The car collided with her, sending her skidding back a few steps, but she managed to catch it without too much trouble, setting it down (Albeit a little roughly) besides her.

A light scraping sound could be heard from the building behind her and as Quantum would turn her head to look upon it, Renegade could be seen grinding down the white wall of the hospital. His red hot knife was stabbed with precision into the stone wall and it slowly cut downwards through it, allowing Renegade to slide down through the rock with ease. It was a wonder how such a small knife was able to cut through such a solid wall, but considering that said knife had been able to slice so easily through the big guy...

Once Renegade was safely on the ground, he sprinted over to Quantum's side. He moved faster than any normal guy could, was that maybe a part of his powers? He didn't seem to care much about Quantum, or if she was okay, when he arrived... instead he simply looked forward at the brute that they were fighting. He just watched him, or at least that's what it looked like. Was he anticipating Behemoth's next move? Waiting for a chance to strike? She didn't know, so she decided to just do the same.​

Writers:
    Deceptio
    MorallyIncorrect
    Sir Bastian

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Behemoth
    Part 3

Characters:

Smiley
    Renegade
    Quantum

It was chaotic. People were running around, trying to get out of the shaking hospital, and at the same time were trying to take their belongings and children with them. Nurses tried to calm down the crowd dressed in scrubs, but they were shaky themselves, and it was very clear that they were lacking confidence.
    "Just act calmly, make a straight line, and try to leave the building," They shouted, in a choir of fear and confusion, "I'll repeat, just act calml... No, mr. Jonson, the exit is this way, that's a broom closet!"
    James felt uncomfortable as he watched the badly executed evacuation. These people weren't trained to handle superpowered villains in the work place, and he doubted there was any mention of it in their contracts. He jumped on to the counter, and started shouting commands.
    "Folks, I want everyone to make two lines, and leave the building in a slow pace," his voice was calm, and he tried tone down his accent, "men dressed in the same manner as I will lead you to the exits."
    His other bodies inserted themselves between the two lines that had formed, and he tried to control the evacuation from there. At that moment, another him, that was with his co-heroes, jumped out a window, and seconds later, the whole building shook as Quantum forced Behemoth through the same window. Cracks in the wall started to tear open, and the crowd went rowdy again. He spread his duplicates out, trying to keep the lines in place, while avoiding ruble, to get everyone to safety. However, from the corner of his eye, he spotted someone who broke formation. A young girl, she looked barely five, wearing a hospital gown that was slightly to big, wandered off in to a hallway. Nobody went after her. The shaking must have thrown people off, as nobody seemed to pay attention to her.
    He split himself up, to the surprise of the bystanders, and ran to the hallway the girl had disappeared in. He knew this hallway would lead to a very specific hole in the wall, and he did not like the idea anyone being near it, especially not kids in hospital clothes.
    She stood in the middle of the white hallway, and at the end of it, a hole was present. James could see Behemoth on the streets, screaming, saliva launching from his mouth, and him being hit by Quantum and Renegade in succession, which honestly just seemed to make him angrier.
    James ran, he did not want to take any chances, and picked up the girl, letting her sit on his arm, leaning against is back. For a second vague memories of parental instinct came up, but those had to make time for Quantum sliding across the floor, out of nowhere.
    "You hit like a girl!" Quantum and James exchanged eye contact, and with a nod she was off again. Her impact had collapsed a wall, and the hallway he had just come through was now impassable. James had to reroute back to the main hallway. With the young girl on his back, he sprinted around the corner, trying to find a way back. He could follow the battle between Behemoth and his co-superheroes outside. The windows shooting bu made it look like he was watching an old movie, frame by frame. He noticed a big water tower nearby, and mental dots started to connect.
    He shot around the corner, and reconnected to the main group.
    "Don't stray from the group again, miss," James said, and he patted the head of the girl he just lead back to the evacuation.

Another James had shot of from the group when he saw the water tower, and was now nearing the battle. He knew his only addition to this fight physically was his expandability. He could not harm Behemoth, but he could certainly distract it. Or maybe he could find something that could harm the monstrous man for him.

James duplicated as he neared the fight, and sent on dupe of to a ladder that hang from the side of a building. The other one joined the fisticuffs between Behemoth and his fellow heroes.
    "I might have a solution to our problem," he said, gisting towards Behemoth, who was trying to grab Renegade.
    "I spotted a watertower, relatively nearby. I'm quite..." He was interrupted by a fist, smashing him down into the ground, disintegrating the body. The explanation continued through the communicator, which kicked in with a buzzing noise, "sure we could take him out by drenching him in water, and then delivering a shock. We need to lure him towards the alley it towers over. I'm quite sure you should be able to spot it. Once he is in there, we will have to find a way to bring the tower down."

Renegade didn't respond, apparently too busy continuing to dodge to and fro, avoiding Behemoth's attacks. The large man growled out angrily, clenching his fists. "Rrrrgh! Why're you so hard to HIT?!"

As if on cue, Renegade's foot came swinging sideways, his heel slamming against the large man's chin, sending him staggering back for just a moment, before he roared out angrily, raising both hands over his head, preparing to slam his fists down on top of the hero.

"Oh, no you don't!" Quantum called out as she came flying in from behind him, slamming both of her metallic fists into his back, which raised him from the ground, the two of them being propelled forwards, in the vague direction of the alleyway Smiley had gestured to.

Before Quantum could brake, however, Behemoth's massive hands reached up over his head and behind him, grabbing a hold of the heroine. He wrenched her away and lifted her over his head, roaring as he slammed her straight into the pavement, allowing him to come to a stop. "THERE! That's what ya get for bein' a pain in my-"

Both of Renegade's feet slammed into the back of Behemoth's head in a dropkick, sending the man tumbling forwards, gritting his teeth as he fumed with anger. The distraction allowed Quantum to get to her feet again, staggering a little. "Erf... guy sure packs a punch. Uhm, thanks." She added towards Renegade as the both of them took up position in front of their foe.

Atop the building nearby, Smiley had reached the water tower, and he was now attempting a three man pull at the water tower. Inside, he was still evacuating the patients, meaning he did not have access to a ten man work force. He grabbed a big piece of cement that lay on the roof, used to pave the maintenance path, and smacked it into the supports of the water tower. His duplication allowed him to smash the same rock to pieces multiple times, as long as he kept one intact. The rubble instantly disappeared as the stone smashed, but it did leave a growing crack in the steel supports.

"I'M GONNA CRUSH EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY! RRRGH!" He reached to his side, grabbing the base of a lamp post, which he easily snapped from its base. Holding it in his large hands, he swung the massive pole as if it was a baseball bat. Renegade quickly ducked and slid out of the way, while Quantum wrapped her arms around it, the hit causing her to slide along the ground, feet digging into the pavement as she tried to gain control of it.

"That's gonna be difficult, considering I don't have any bones, buddy!" She called out as the two of them struggled to keep hold of the lamp post, the metal contorting and whining as they continued to tug on it. Quantum's head tilted a little up, as if to see if Smiley was just about ready with the water tower, unable to access her communicator at this point.

"I suggest repositioning, the water tower will not make contact from this angle," Smiley yelled.

Behemoth grinned as he seemed to slowly gain the upper hand in tugging the pole towards him, cocking his head upwards. "That all ya got? I knew you were a weakling from the moment you smacked me!"

Quantum let out what could only be described as an electric-like huff, her eyes narrowing a little. "Hah, nah, I've got plenty more. Like... -this-!" She gripped the pole tightly and, instead of pulling, she put all of her strength into pushing, even raising her legs from the ground to send out a burst of purple energy from the soles of her shoes.

This sent her propelling forwards with Behemoth clinging to the other end of the pole with wide eyes as he and half of the pole slammed into and partially through a wall of the building they were next to. Quantum landed and seemed to pant for air for a few seconds, although it seemed to be more out of reflex, rather than actually needing to breathe. She raised her left wrist and pressed a button on the communicator. "Smiley? Are you just about done? I dunno if I can-"

The pole still stuck in the wall suddenly flung to the side, slamming into Quantum, sending her flying across the road and into a large, metal dumpster, which instantly folded in on itself. Behemoth exited the wall, shaking dust and parts of bricks from his head. He growled as he raised the pole over his head and flung it after the heroine, the lamp post slamming into the already collapsed dumpster. "And Behemoth takes the victory! Harh harh harh!" He laughed while raising his arms up, flexing them. "Now where'd that other runt go...?"

With a lot creeking, the last support gave in, and the water tower came down. It tore a part of the building it stood in with it, and broke mid-air, spilling it's contents all over the streets, and most importantly, all over Behemoth. The structure crashed into Behemoth, the slab of concrete pushing Behemoth into the ground, leaving a big dent. He rose up again, looking slightly dazed, only to fall down again, screaming, as an electrical current came through. He fell to the ground, his clothing looking burned, and smoking.

From the other side of the alley, another Smiley entered. He ran towards the dumpster Quantum was located.
    "Are you alright?"

For a few moments, nothing happened. Then, the pile of metal began moving, scraping against each other, which created a rather high-pitched noise, as the pole was firstly dropped to the ground, followed by Quantum's hands pushing aside and bending parts of the dumpster.

"I'm... ergh, I'm okay. I -really- didn't think he'd hit that hard..." She muttered as she stepped out entirely. Looking over herself, her suit was scraped and somewhat damaged, though, it was nothing critical, thankfully. She looked up again, peering over Smiley's shoulder at the giant man in the alley, which Renegade was currently sorting out, a soft sigh emitting from her.

"Oh, you took him out! Nicely done. I guess that means our work here's done?" She asked, smiling inside of her helmet, unaware that Smiley couldn't see said smile.

"Glad you're doing fine, Quantum," he said. He raised his communicator.

"Binary, Behemoth is down, but we might need some clean up."

Writers:
    Deceptio
    MorallyIncorrect
    Sir Bastian

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Deuseas

"Damn. It feels like I've been walking for days. My back hurts and I got a pain in my neck and my feet are sore and I just want to sit down or at least have someone else pull this stupid robot along so I can get some rest. But nothing around here looks even the least bit familiar. Am I... am I lost? Seriously? Come on. This is just what I get for trying to have a little bit of fun and try learning new things. Ughh. Where in the hell..."

Deuseas dropped the handle to the wagon he had created to tote off the remains of the one robot he had decided to take hostage. He ran his hand through his hair and looked around for any civilians.

"Not a damn person in sight." He sighed. "Guess I'll try to get a better view. All these stupid houses really aren't helping anything either. I'm starting to realize why some villains might want to go on a rampage and just... level some areas."

He raised a column beneath his feet and rose up above the surrounding buildings.

"Ah, yeah. Just went a little too far I guess. No wonder I'm so tired. I really hope someone else takes on that second mission or something goes wrong so I don't have to deal with it. I'm really looking forward to taking this sucker apart." He smirked and then slid down the side of the pillar. "Guess we'll just keep walking then. I don't think Binary will be all too pleased with all the destruction we've already caused today. Probably would be best not to make a giant out of place ramp just to get to headquarters quicker."

----------

"Knock knock anyone here?" Dueseas had just dragged the cart up the stairs and was walking through the doors of the headquarters. "No? No sexy secretary, no superheroes, no sidekicks, no smelly fish people... this is perfect." He took a quick look around as he spoke to himself and then smiled. "Well, I guess we'll just go see what kind of tech the old man has to work with these days. Won't we my little metal friend?" He bent down next to the robot which had continued to flail about helplessly the whole way here. Sam chuckled lightly and then stood back up, taking up the handle to the wagon. "We'll get a good look at those recordings and your mysterious self enhancing powers yet. Oh the fun that we'll have tonight."

Sam walked over to and entered the elevator and rubbed his hands together as the doors closed in front of him.

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
    Years
  • ~Spirit~

Episode 02-1: A Day in the Life of Spirit

"Ahh..."

He let out a long and drawn out yawn as he stretched his arms and legs as far as he could. He didn't know how long he had been asleep, what he did know was that it had been a really good nap. Rubbing his eyes he tried to get up from his couch, but he fell limply to the ground as his legs gave up on supporting him. While he was technically awake, his entire body was not. This was an unfortunate situation. The sound of his stomach growling made it even more so.

"Limbs, wake up please. I need food." He pleaded with his limbs to no avail as they did not want to move at all. Cain could just picture them laughing at him as the growling of his stomach only got worse. This only strengthened his resolve, he wouldn't be defeated here. He was stronger than this, he had been through worse he cou- wait a minute. He could control the air... Banging his head against the floor for his momentary lack of thought Cain formed a small pocket of air underneath of himself. Using this pocket of air as a start point he began to levitate himself on what were essentially tiny tornadoes.

Smirking triumphantly, he soon found himself in his kitchen and luckily some of the feeling in his limbs were coming back to him. The kitchen was pretty simple, while being rather small it had white tiling, a white fridge, a stove, and a sink. It wasn't anything special, Cain's focus however was specifically on the fridge. That was where his delicious succulent treasure lied, it was time to claim his reward. Trying to move his legs around was a bit successful as they were no longer fully asleep but were numb. His arms still resolutely refused to move, but that was okay.

Getting onto his feet slightly wobbly he leaned against the stove to balance himself, mentally dispersing the mini-tornadoes as he did. Now, he needed to open the fridge. A relatively easy task, feet were just as good as hands right? Bringing one of his legs his toes easily clenched and grasped the handle of his fridge. He had learned to be really flexible when he had went to China, meeting a professional contortionist had been awesome. What had happened some weeks later was even better. Cain was really surprised when she had did it, any guy would if they had seen how beautiful she was.

Who knew contortionists could cook pancakes like his mom used to? He had almost fallen in love, but alas a life of wandering was for him. He couldn't hurt another person like that, by committing to them and simply going away afterwards. Besides, she'd find happiness elsewhere eventually. Right now, there was an even more important thing to attend to than his backstory, simply put it was...food. As his eyes saw the barren wasteland that was the inside of the fridge he began to lose hope...and then he saw it. A singular cup of the delightful substance sat in the fridge, it was as if a choir of angels had graced Cain because in the fridge sat a cup of yoghurt.

The feeling in his arms seemed to come back to him under the majesty in front of him, and so with shaking hands he grabbed it and pulled it close to him. Now all he needed was to get a spoon. Luckily for him, seeing as the place was only recently left silverware was still here. His parents were always thoughtful enough to leave stuff in the homes they left after that time he had showed up in the middle of the night after fighting against that guy who could create invisible copies of himself, that was one of the few times he'd almost died. It'd also been one of the first times that his parents had showed some emotion to him, it was...jarring to say the least. Oh well, no point reminiscing now he thought. Finding a spoon he sat on the couch back in the living room and began to eat his yoghurt.

"So good~." A look of bliss was on his face as he ate, yoghurt was like the food of the gods. Cain didn't know how anybody could hate this stuff, they just didn't know what they were missing. It was like an angel was strumming his tongue like it was a harp, this was the life. Sadly, all things must come to an end and within a couple of minutes the yoghurt was gone. Letting out a sigh as his stomach stopped its grumbling he decided to go and do something today. Knowing his bad habits, he probably had slept for an entire day or two after he went to sleep, so he should do something to make up for it.

"I wonder how the rest of the guys are doing?" He spoke aloud as he got up and stretched a bit. While his limbs were no longer asleep he was a bit stiff, though it was nothing a bit of exercise couldn't fix. Reaching into his duffle bag he grabbed a small wooden cube and in only a few seconds the wooden cube changed into a skateboard, with it's own little wooden wheels as well. Strengthening the entire thing by changing and enhancing it's structure Cain was happy with the skateboard he had made in just under a minute. Grabbing the key to the place he stuffed it into his pocket as he existed the apartment, making sure to lock the door behind him.

Throwing the skateboard out onto the open air he easily jumped onto it and then softened the landing by making an air bubble form underneath where he landed. Riding along he just decided to go wherever his legs took him. Maybe he'd do some hero-like stuff today, it couldn't hurt to do so. It wasn't as if there had been a rampant spree of crime outbreaks since he had last been up and about or anything, right?

"I have two sons, please don't do this I need the money to feed them!"

"Shut up you dumb broad or I'm going to do more than take your money, now hand it over."

Well he couldn't just ignore a situation like that, he might be lazy but he was still a hero after all.

Riding his skateboard into the alley-way in which he heard the voices come from he saw two people. A young looking women with blonde hair and a punk-looking dude with a Mohawk, this seemed like a rather stereotypical thug and helpless girl robbery situation. Cain focused himself on the punk and spoke aloud to get his attention.

"Hey, what's going on in this neck of the woods?" His voice was relaxed, however by making a sudden chilling breeze engulf the area and the polite smile adorning his face, Cain made himself reasonably intimidating. Though, he did make sure to cut the chilly winds just short of the woman.

The punk reacted as he expected and immediately pointed the weapon he had at him, which just so happened to be a gun. A 9 millimetre if he was correct, though he could be wrong. Guns weren't necessarily one of his areas of specialty.

"Who the hell are you!? No, better yet, tell me why I shouldn't shoot your brains out right now!" The punk threatened him with the gun as expected, sighing he decided to finish this quickly. It wouldn't due to waste too much time with a common street thug. Now how should he go about this?

Back