• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Title of Next Harry Potter Book Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
  • Instead of coming up with these crazy theroies, I'm just going to wait for the book and read it. Yep, sounds much more fun to meh :P

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Yeah, we won't know until it comes out...>>;;

Hopefully it'll come out quicker than OotP did...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Instead of coming up with these crazy theroies, I'm just going to wait for the book and read it. Yep, sounds much more fun to meh.

Well, suit yourself. Half the fun for me is creating my own theories about what happens. Helps pass the time, you see.

As for the release date, I'm guessing summer 2005 0r winter 04. I believe she has the manuscripts for all seven books done, so now it's just a matter of getting the final few edits done, getting a sufficient number printed, getting cover art done and letting the hype build through carefully controlled media announcements.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Half Blood Prince... weird... but good. Its twisted though because right when GoF was new, I read that the 5th book was Order of the Phoenix... (which it really was :P ) but the site said that the 6th one was called "Harry Potter and The Green Flame Torch" but I guess thats old and this is recent so.... yes.

Years
  • Oo, that would be cool if it was talking about Hagrid! What if his brother was a prince of something, and the giants needed Hagrid instead? Prince of the Giants! Muahahaaa!! That would be kinda hard to imagine.
    But, I think it could be Seamus too. That is, if it was a person we've already heard about. ^__^
    If it's a new person, then maybe it is someone from the other magic school where Fleur (I think her name is) is from? I can't remember where that school is.. I need to read GOF again. ^^;

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    What? There's another book already?
    Hmm...1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone 2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 6. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince... wow..."speechless" I haven't even read the third one yet and another book comes out...

~MysticGrandpaGohan~

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • *Gasp* =O I can't belive i haven't replied to this thread yet! My Fangirlism is ashamed! *lol* ;p

Anyway.... I'm soooooo exited!! *Jumps around* I honestly can't wait!
    There has been alot of contreversy in the HP communitys/Sites, because firstly there was the huge hoax about the title of the next book which happened a few days ago. A rumour got passed round that the 6th book title was "Harry Potter And The Pillar Of Storge", and a hoaxer managed to confirm it somehow although it was fake. When I found out that the official title was "HP and the half blood prince" on the internet, i almost fell of my chair XP

Now J.K has confirmed that the so called "Half blood prince" is not Harry nor Voldemort, which means that the half blood prince is either a already known character or she's bringing in a new one. I have a few suspects for who it could be. It could be Hagrid or Lupin, as i remember J.k saying Hagrid and Lupin were half bloods (i think @@) Gaw, i'm so exited =D

Last edited:

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • JKR said on her site that the HBP is neither Harry nor Voldemort.
    HBP cant be:
    -Ron (he's pureblood)
    -Hermione (she's a mudblood and would be a princess)
    -Harry (JKR said & he is pureblood)
    -Voldemort (JKR said)
    -Neville (pureblood)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    ^-^ I think this may be a possible rant but whatever,

Tom Marvolo Riddle:
    As we all know Tom Riddle is and was the younger Voldemort but we could say that Voldemort had went through a transformation before he stored his teenage memories in the diary found in CoS. o.O; There might be something in the Sixth book that contains some parts where Voldemort creates a copy of himself but in younger form. o.o;

Remus John Lupin:
    A half werewolf, half wizard. Unlikely as Remus was a pureblood BEFORE he was bitten by a wolf. Therefore, cutting out his chances of being the halfblood prince.

Rubeus Hagrid: (No one calls him by huis first name, poor guy. XD)
    A half giant. and Half Wizard. Unlikely as the giants have never had a half blood for a child before. o.o; And they wouldn't accept one such as Hagrid.

Dean Thomas:
    Half muggle/half wizard. o.o; One more possiblity for us!! x-x; He was never mentioned in the British version of Socerer's stne but his role as a character grew steadily in a deep character. x_x; Wow!!

A new character:
    A new possiblity!! ^-^ Only one problem. Joanne Rowling can't make a new character mysteriously pop up just like that. o.O;

Who is the HBP remains a mystery.

Muwahahah!! -coughs-

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • who'd guess there were so many HP fans in PC... i thought i was the only one cos i never found a topic on HP ;)

HPB huh?? hm.... it COULD be both Harry and Mouldyshorts...

Harry: Mom- muggle (why does she have a muggle sister if she is pure blood??) Dad- pure blood.

Mouldyshorts- Tom M. Riddle- dad muggle, mom witch.

but JKR said Harry aint the HBP... and i dont think its Mouldyshorts cos.. how can a Dark "Lord" become a prince??

in my opinion... the half blood prince could have been Sirius... but he died in the last book. dont u think his death was TOO fast and could pop up in this book?

hm.... time to get back to other stuff.... cya!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    The circumstances of death are unchangeble. And no. Sirius can't come back since he was blasted with the killing curse and pushed back!

>.> And Tom Riddle undergoed many transformations in his time to become Voldemort as stated in Book two second to last chapter. ^-^ Pays to read.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back