• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..To Be Loved

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Whoa! Im not Givin in!
    Whoa! Im not giving up!
    Whoa! Im not giving in!
    I just wanna, wanna be loved!

How far would you go to be loved?

I would go as far as my shyness would take me. By looking at me, you wouldnt know Im the shy type. Im so hyper! But if I could move it aside, I would go very far.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Um... Not far at all? If she doesn't like me, that's it. I'm not going to force her to like me. Wouldn't be the right thing to do.

Ascaris

boogey
    Years
    Well... if she doesn't like me, I'd just leave it at that. Why make yourself look like a fool when there are probably plenty of other girls that you can go out with instead?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Um... Not far at all? If she doesn't like me, that's it. I'm not going to force her to like me. Wouldn't be the right thing to do.

i wouldn't do that either, but right now, i DONt know if she doesnt like me. So, you know....

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I feel like the thread is bordering on SPAM, but I'll answer it I guess...

...if someone doesn't love you back then you need to just give up...I think that is an answer to the question in the first post....mabye...

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    No one getts it....

LISTEN!!! I mean, Lets say you have a crush, and she/he doesnt know about it. What would you do to get her attention?

Do somthing crazy or what????

Years
    So then ask her if she likes you. If yes, you have a girlfriend. If no, you're back to being a loner. You have nothing to lose.

No nessicarily (can't spell)

With some people, knowing that you like them it affects how they act around you.
    They might well try to avoid ect. So you may lose somthing, - a friend.
    but then again if they do that there not worth your time.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    Well, you have to put yourself out there if you really want to go out with this girl. If you stay in the shadows all the time you'll never know if she did like you or not, and the not knowing is almost harder than knowing for sure. Because even if she shoots you down, you'll end up liking some other girl, and it'll be just fine. If you don't take a chance, you'll end up obsessing over this girl wondering "what if..." for the rest of your life. Don't let that happen to you. It's a lonely place to be 5 years detached from the girl of your dreams because you never acted... not that I'm speaking from experience or anything...

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    If you know for sure that he/she DOES NOT like you and isn't just in a huff or having a bad attitude, then don't get back with him/her. It's not worth it.

Back