• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toddler's Playground v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Waddya mean we have to sign-up again!?

Why?: Because f l a s h is my awesome brother. xD

And, tropics...
    So am I :P
    My, my, mind if I join again? XD

TROPICS

- Gender: *pokes Gender Bender Emblem* My gender is undecided =D

OK, fine, fine, I'm a girl >.>

- Why: Aye, not only because I was part of it before, but I really, REALLY love Baby Pokemon/pre-evolved Pokemon. Some of them (like Mudkip) I'd rather have stay in their first stage (not just so they can learn powerful moves, as Mudkip can only learn Hydro Pump via leveling up in its first stage) because of their cuteness (hey, what the heck IS Swampert anyhow? XD).

Welcome back! xD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Ha Ha, well another sadly I've never had a good achievment with Elekid as yet, but I did have quite a few with Squirtle many years ago. Together in FR, we both beat all the gyms without evolving, we won many contests in Diamond, and Squirtle was also the best theme I had as well. xD

Welcome old, but new memebrs! xD Most likely later today, or tomorrow Goodies and I will decide on who will be able to be ranked up.

@ Rarris, if you have a topic you'd like to share PM me it and I'll post it up :)

King!

better
    Years
    Awesome!

Achievements?

Well, back then, me and Pip were a great duo! Lots of acievements, the dance competition, baking cookies, that one scuba-diviong thing.........

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Er...King is all this you and Pip did in some kind of RP or FanFiction perhaps? xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Or in the wonderful world that is Imagination... I like it there... so does my Not-yet-existing toddler xD I think I shall nickname it Nyet just because of that. Hah. The name came before the pokémon :D

I PMd the time-waster-topic ^^'

Is there a new social group as well or is it still the old one? No need to make a new, is there? :)

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    I don't think Quil and myself accomplished anything, to be quite honest... ^^'

Mm, I still think Poochyena and Drifloon would make great toddlers <3 And Castform (although you had it as a toddler before; what happened? D=). And Feebas. And Ralts.

Then there'll be Mudkip, Poochyena, Skitty, Feebas, Castform, and Ralts as toddlers <3 *anyone get the reference? D=*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Then there'll be Mudkip, Poochyena, Skitty, Feebas, Castform, and Ralts as toddlers <3 *anyone get the reference? D=*
    I get it. xD

We probably shouldn't start another heated discussion about what pokémon should or should not be toddlers though. Some will probably be added now and then by flash. I'd like to wish a bit though :D -hugs Poliwag-

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I guess I'm too cool to include the password.

Well.. I'm a guy and well... Flash is a friend and this group is like active, so I'm joining.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Of course, even he knows he that he is too weak in this stage. 8D

BH, I don't quite understand what you are stating here xD

Yeah, toddlers will come, and maybe even go as time goes on, but as of now...I think it is pretty stable and no need to rush into anything unescessary at the time.

There is still the old Social Group, all the members from the original TP thread have been removed from the SG, so if you have not been invited by Marxvile as yet, I plead that you request to be accepted by clicking the quick link on the First post under "Social Group" Hope that answers your question Rarris :)

EDIT: Glad to have you join us -[JD]- but the password would be really recommended please :) As a friend I ask you xD

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Okay. The password is 'JD IS AMAZING'. There you go. XD

Spoiler:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    xD THat was a good way to make the password...welcome to the Toddler's Playground -JD-, I hope to see you around a lot more...Goodies will add you to the member's list as soon as he possibly can. Until then feel free to enjoy your time here :) Of course, stick to related discussion of the TP, as Spam will count as a strike against you (trust me you don't want that xD)

Oh yeah, I actually have had an adventure with Elekid. In my Ruby game, I didn't want to us any of the original starters they give us to choose from, so I traded over an Elekid egg, and after it hatched I used that as my starter...sadly, I restarted the game, and never got too far with Elekid.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    BH, I don't quite understand what you are stating here xD
    Why does my post always have to make sense? :|

It's too tiresome to write a complete, hand-to-heart post everytime, ya know. It's just too hard. I don't know how Signomi does it....

King!

better
    Years
    Um.....Let's just say the world of imagination is a wonderous place.......

OH! What was the topic PM'ed to ya', f l a s h?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Er anyways, here's a new side-topic:

What is the most funniest video you have ever seen involving a toddler, either it be in the anime or somewhere else? (credit to Rarris, as his idea contributed to this xD)

King!

better
    Years
    ^A video? Well, I'm not sure if I've seen a video. The PIchu Bros. are a little funny but a funny video........?????

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Fable's a girl... And there's no denying that XD But her alt. isn't. I mean, she even gave it away to Sublamelime when he mistook her for a guy XD

Anyhoo...

What is the most funniest video you have ever seen involving a toddler, either it be in the anime or somewhere else?

I'm actually like the new ending for the Japanese ending, with the notched-ear Pichu (ZOMG, if I go up a rank, can the notched-ear Pichu be my partner please? I'll even make a sprite of it... XD).

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hmm, I wouldn't mind having the sprite :) As long as you keep active you can be ranked up and get your partner in no time. I do agree though, the new ending for the Japanese title is really funny with the two Pichus...I totally had forgotten about that until you mentioned it Fia. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back