• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toddler's Playground v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

King!

better
    Years
    I agree with that thing, I think. I've seen it on Shinji's Lover's profile, maybe? Is that right f l a s h?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yes the video on ShinjiLover's profile is the new ending with the Notch-Eared Pichu and Pikachu-colored Pichu.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Do I have to fill out the form. ._. I live in the tropics ya know.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Wow I filled up the signup sheet last night and there was only one page, I come back lunch Time at school at it's filled up to seven

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Actually the same thing happened to the past TP too, as we had 9 pages down on the first day xD

Well, Wolflare, we know you're a girl, and you've only come back to mock us all to our dooms, and the tropics you live in is pretty cold...xD Just kidding, welcome to the group bro :)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Well, Wolflare, we know you're a girl, and you've only come back to mock us all to our dooms, and the tropics you live in is pretty cold...xD Just kidding, welcome to the group bro :)
    Want to see me in my new bikini then? Okay. =3

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I saw this video where they replaced Igglybuff's evolution Jigglypuff with Azurill's evolution Marril, and Marril had to sing instead, knocking asleep Team Rocket's Pokémon and knocking them with its tail after they fell asleep. Rafey showed me that one xD

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    In real life (as in the game) what achievements have you and your toddler accomplished?
    Piplup managed to swim at a very young age!
    Aside from that, Piplup prefers not doing anything except eat, sleep, and being alone.

Can't seem to answer the current topic...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    What is the most funniest video you have ever seen involving a toddler, either it be in the anime or somewhere else?
    I... don't know.

Besides a battle with a stupid Marill pre-evo in Emerald, I don't know, lol.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    What was the battle like against this Marill pre-evo? Sounds like it will be quite funny xD

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Are you still accepting applications for people to join this group? If you are, then here is my application:
    - Why: Well, I tried joining the last one... but wasnt able to. So, i'm re applying. I also like this group because it seems like an active and fun group and, I can be a very active member in this group.
    - Password: TROPICS

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Welcome to the club RagingLucario and it's great to have you join us. Goodies. will add you to the list as soon as he gets the chance :) Please follow the rules, stay on topic, and you'll be a great member :)

Oh yes, and you must always remember, we are always accepting new members. xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    What is the most funniest video you have ever seen involving a toddler, either it be in the anime or somewhere else?

I don't really know. I don't recall seeing any funny pokemon episode involvng a toddler. That's probably because I stopped watching the pokemon anime since Hoenn. I might start watching pokemon anime again though. :] Then I can edit this post. >:]

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Thanks for letting me join f l a s h! So... to join the social group I have to send you a PM right? Or do I just join from the social group page? I'm just making sure.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013

I don't really know. I don't recall seeing any funny pokemon episode involvng a toddler. That's probably because I stopped watching the pokemon anime since Hoenn. I might start watching pokemon anime again though. :] Then I can edit this post. >:]

L O L L I P O P, I would welcome you back, but I think you didn't notice that you need to sign up first before answering any topics xD This is the newer version of the TP...the original was closed...xD

EDIT: R.L. You must join from the actual Social Group. Request to join it there and Marxvile our second Co-Owner will accept you by tomorrow. If you need to find it, there is a quick link on the first post of the first page. =D

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Why: I usually like pre-evos and enjoyed battling with them

Well, here's my sign up form I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back