• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tom and Jerry.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I'm sure all of you heard of Tom and Jerry. What was your favorite episode if you remember? And who do you prefer; Tom or Jerry? xD

My favorite episode was when the fat woman brought 3 little cats to the home and they ruined everything xD And I prefer Jerry!

Probably a stupid topic, but meh..

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    aw man! I LOVED that show! i always laughed with it as a kid =D my fav (and probably the only one I can think now) is when tom serenade some cat and theres a dog, well I guess you get me xD honetly? i nevre had a fav but i loved seeing all te stuff that tom tried to do xD good times....good times...

Years
    That was my favorite cartoon show, when I was 6-10 year old. The episode when Tom gets drunk, because of girlfriend... Or the episode when Tom returns from the party and he's very tired, but he can't sleep, because he must watch Jerry... Both were the funniest for me.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I never watched the show much, but I had the Tom and Jerry Movie (they could talk in the movie xD), and I would watch that like, every day. I loved it so much. I prefer Tom by the way, he reminds me of an old cat I used to have. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I don't know what episode, but I loved the ones where Jerry pairs up with the dog XD

I watched it when I was little and so did my dad xD

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Oh...the memories are coming back :)
    lol this show was pretty good,I don't watch it anymore but It was pretty good.
    I don't know which episode I like best,I don't know any of the titles or any of the episodes that well! XD
    I prefer Jerry over Tom though.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Tom and Jerry = Love! I used to watch it all the time on Cartoon Network, but I haven't watched it in ages.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I use to watch Tom and Jerry ;D still do sometimes. My favorite episode was called Baby Puss; it makes me laugh every time I watch it :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    I just watched a few episodes this morning at breakfast, classic cartoons. Off the top of my head my favorites have to be the ones with Jerry's cowboy uncle where he plays guitar, breaks a string, and then takes one of Tom's whiskers to replace it. The other would be the one where they were reenacting the Three Musketeers. Great stuff!

Back