• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Too much of PC a bad thing?

Are you/Have you ever been addicted to PC?

• Total voters

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I was when I first started. It was in the period of the first year I joined but then I realized there are other forums besides PC and I got addicted to them just as I am here

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm not addicted to PC by any means, but I will say that I have had two irl relationships that got a bit crashed due to meeting someone on here. One of these cases was a good thing, but really, that's all I am going to say on the matter. Really best to avoid getting addicted to this place, or your real life relations can, and usually will if your significant other knows you're here, suffer.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    No, of course not... *twitches nervously*

I pretty much am addicted to PC, but not to the point where I neglect my homework or my anime watching. But I do compulsively log on just to check for new PM's/VM's even when I'm out of my room. So it's not a bad thing for me.... yet...

nm legend

Years
    well ill binge pc here and there when im not busy.... mainly when im tryin to get trades done for me and my brothers or from givaways

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I'm not addicted to PokéCommunity at all. Sure, I like to visit here and post a lot but I've never stayed online too long or thought only about it and nothing else. I just see it for what it is - an online community which, in my opinion, is a place to hang out, discuss and relax not get addicted to.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I'm certainly addicted to PC, I've hit 1000 in what 3/4 months Going for 1500 by 2011

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I'm an addict, and I always will be. ;D

As for is it a bad thing, well, it sometimes makes me not do my homework, but other then that, not really. XD

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Back when I first joined the forums, I was active roughly 6 to 7 hours a day. I used to 'reside' in the ROM hacking forum, and 95% of my posts are there. Sometime around February 2010, I started losing any interest in Pokémon left in me and adding some personal reasons to that, I stopped coming on here and forgot about the place.

So, yeah, I was pretty much addicted to PC back in 2008, but now, not so much, really.

Back