• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool of The Month (TOTM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Advance Map, I use it for mapping and for putting in offsets after scripting.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
Wait, so are the tools only ones that came ou this month..? Because otherwise it's not really a tool of the month per se. I'm pretty sure that the tool list you've given weren't all made in October.

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Wait, so are the tools only ones that came ou this month..? Because otherwise it's not really a tool of the month per se. I'm pretty sure that the tool list you've given weren't all made in October.

i know they aren't. and its just not only for this month. this is the first TOTM, so i added the tools not shut and that have betas.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Advance Map,

for being the "starting tool" for beginners and also the best mapping tool I have ever seen (I think there are only two, though :\)

So I voted!

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
I vote for hackMews toolbox, cause It has soo many good programs including XSE, which is the best scripting program ever...

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
YAPE by far.
First of all, unlike using the offsets, and advance text, YAPE doesn't screw up your hack.
Second, you can edit any pokemon you want, their evolutions, their Movesets, their TM/HM set, everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back