• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toontown Mafia [T????O????????O?????????N????T??????O???????W?????N??????? CLOSED] [P?E???NG?U????I??????N??S ????W?I??????L??????L P??A???????Y?]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Toontown Mafia [T????O????????O?????????N????T??????O???????W?????N??????? CLOSED] [P?E???NG?U????I??????N??S ????W?I??????L??????L P??A???????Y?]

Oops. Sorry Draskk.
    Umm, no. Hold your horses. Now I know for sure that you're not sided with the toons Mr artist. May I suggest we lynch you and prove my innocence? Etherion came up innocent btw.
    How would killing doof prove your innocence though? It definitely sounded like Draskk was the real Flippy.

Years

Oops. Sorry Draskk.

How would killing doof prove your innocence though? It definitely sounded like Draskk was the real Flippy.

I think he means
    Artist- The incarnation of the artist who first drew the toons. The artist is revealed to everyone on Day 3. He is protected on night zero, one and two. The artist will be the only person who knows a person's role and alignment when they die. He may hide or reveal it, or lie. The artist must pick a faction (toons or cogs) at the start of the game; if the artist chooses the cogs, he will not know who they are and will not participate in any discussion with them (and neither will the cogs know that he is one of them). If the artist chooses the cogs,upon his death all dead toons will be revealed. If the artist chooses the toons, all dead cogs will be revealed upon his death

Edit : I really don't know who to vote yet. If golgari is sided with toons we are going to lose a good ally. But if he is sided with mafia , we don't even know how many mafia are alive .

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Oh right, forgot about that. At this point in the game, that's also a pretty good option tbh. Knowing the alignment of all dead toons will help a lot.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    >could've chosen mafia to **** with the town
    >choose inno because why not
    >be completely honest about every report
    >they consider killing you because they don't trust you

Go ahead. Kill me. Waste a whole day for no reason. Merlin isn't the real flippy, draskk was. Kill him.

Years
    [Kill] Golgari

Sorry doof but My reason to vote you is that if we kill wiz and he was flippy , we don't even know if he was inno. Because only you can tell us .If you are sided with mafia , you can easily help them by covering tracks for them. If we kill you we can surely get to know who is telling truth . We can get wiz after that if he is lying for sure. Okay then.

Bidoof FTW

Years
    Okay that's fine just waste your time and kill the inno mortician that's been providing you with the only information that you have because you're too narrow minded to understand that I'm inno.

Smart plan guys

Edit: if you were really sorry about mislynching me then you would trust me instead of cheating me out of the win that I've done my absolute best to help you earn.

Wiz hasn't even done anything worth being inno except say that his potentially mafia buddy is innocent and throw a horrible cc last phase. His argument for me being wrong was something along the lines of "woah buddy hold your horses" and if that bad argument causes a mislynch on the person that's been doing everything in his power to help the innos then I don't know why I continue to play mafia.

If you really want to find out if I'm inno then everyone should claim right now and the number of cc's should be equal to the remaining

Last edited:
    Years
    You started voting before I was even online to defend myself, if anything that's a move someone sided with the mafia would take. As soon as you know that I'm Flippy you decided to make me your next target. This is the first time I've had a role like this and I'm not letting you ruin it because the town is following you like sheep. You have absolutely zero proof your innocent and I have no proof I am either, the only way we can get proof of anything at all is if we lynch you. And honestly, why would I suggest lynching you if I was a cog? All it would do is make it impossible for whatever mafia is left to claim an inno's role who's died and prove my own guilt.

I've given all I can, so it's up to the rest of you to make your own choice on what you believe is right.

Bidoof FTW

Years
    I voted for you immediately because draskk showed up as flippy on my death report and since you claimed flippy that means you're mafia. I don't need your defense because to me it makes literally no difference what your defense is.

Bidoof FTW

Years
    Ok. I'm going to try and provide evidence about how I'm not lying.

Aeternum the lawbot - not much for this other than Bard gunning for Gp as quickly as possible. Draskk, the real flippy, investigate gimme pie and found him as mafia. The explanation for this is that the cogs would attempt to get gp investigated or lynched because that would take care of an inno and the players that wanted him dead would probably be trusted.

Bard the sellbot - the day after bard is lynched no one is affected by sales not anymore. Pretty straightforward.

Draskk as flippy - he provided an actual investigation report pm and with the way he spoke it can be inferred that he was inno, no hard evidence, but it's worth looking into.

Daydream as CEO - supported by pie's claim of visiting daydream and pie'ing him to death. This is also related to bard because bard, who also showed up as mafia, said that he believed daydream to be the real pie thrower and thought pie was a lying cog. My claims also support pie because pie claims to be roleblocked, and I never mentioned the cog roleblocker dying.

Now Merlin, if you truly were flippy, wouldn't you have suspected me as mafia instead of the inactive player? What compelled you so much to think that etherion was worth looking into? If you suspected me of not being truthful you would've investigated me instead of a random player. But you didn't investigate me. Not only that, notice how on each inno role I've brought out no one has cc'd except you? The only reason you even cc'd in the first place is because it's the mafia's last ditch effort at staying alive. Merlin, let's face it. If I died now, draskk won't be revealed. Bard, aeternum, and daydream will appear as your teammates and the town will realize that I'm right and will kill you in reaponse. Either way, you lose. Etherion, the person who is probably your buddy, will die as soon as you're killed and revealed as mafia. Then the town will win. It's over Merlin.

Years
    Ok. I'm going to try and provide evidence about how I'm not lying.

Aeternum the lawbot - not much for this other than Bard gunning for Gp as quickly as possible. Draskk, the real flippy, investigate gimme pie and found him as mafia. The explanation for this is that the cogs would attempt to get gp investigated or lynched because that would take care of an inno and the players that wanted him dead would probably be trusted.

Bard the sellbot - the day after bard is lynched no one is affected by sales not anymore. Pretty straightforward.

Draskk as flippy - he provided an actual investigation report pm and with the way he spoke it can be inferred that he was inno, no hard evidence, but it's worth looking into.

Daydream as CEO - supported by pie's claim of visiting daydream and pie'ing him to death. This is also related to bard because bard, who also showed up as mafia, said that he believed daydream to be the real pie thrower and thought pie was a lying cog. My claims also support pie because pie claims to be roleblocked, and I never mentioned the cog roleblocker dying.

Now Merlin, if you truly were flippy, wouldn't you have suspected me as mafia instead of the inactive player? What compelled you so much to think that etherion was worth looking into? If you suspected me of not being truthful you would've investigated me instead of a random player. But you didn't investigate me. Not only that, notice how on each inno role I've brought out no one has cc'd except you? The only reason you even cc'd in the first place is because it's the mafia's last ditch effort at staying alive. Merlin, let's face it. If I died now, draskk won't be revealed. Bard, aeternum, and daydream will appear as your teammates and the town will realize that I'm right and will kill you in reaponse. Either way, you lose. Etherion, the person who is probably your buddy, will die as soon as you're killed and revealed as mafia. Then the town will win. It's over Merlin.

I didn't investigate you because you're third party... So I wouldn't have gotten a worth while report.

Like your great "evidence" that you know people's roles after they die(which proves only your role, not your alignment), I can also argue that I'm confirmed innocent because I know the alignment of people that I've investigated. Again, this means nothing because it's my word against yours. There's no way of anyone else knowing for certain I'm innocent unless you die.

[Kill] Golgari

Bidoof FTW

Years
    But the fact of the matter is that you think I'm mafia because I'm lying about a role. I'm showing you that I haven't lied throughout the entire game, so why would I start lying now. Also, I'm not third party, I just choose which side I'm on. If I were third party, I'd have my own win-con because that's what third party means... I never said my evidence was great, I'm just trying to salvage my life and help the town.

If I were mafia why would I have said Daydream was the CEO when I could've easily said Daydream was the pie thrower and gotten GP killed. Of all the times for me to lie why would I do it now? It just wouldn't be a logical decision

You're so obviously mafia that it hurts. Please town just kill Wiz and Etherion so we can end this. If anything, just kill Etherion today and decide what to do with the Wiz/Golgari situation tomorrow.

I really just want to win as a townie for once is that so hard :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    But the thing is, the night post makes it pretty clear that killing Draskk was the wrong move, and if he wasn't lying, that means Merlin is. How close are we to MYLO?

Edit: But another thing, if Draskk was the real Flippy, he also confirmed that Bard was inno, which would contradict doof's report.

But another other thing, his reports don't seem to be very precise? In the supposed PM he shared he interpreted it as gp being a cog, but as you guys pointed out earlier, it could also just mean gp was targeted by Lawbot.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
    The only way that Bard could've actually shown up as inno is if Bard was the CEO.

So maybe when Daydream died Bard got the role? I really dont know >< I just report what I'm told

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Hmm, can Etherion RR? I'm aware I also haven't claimed anything yet, but the list of town roles that are unaccounted for is small, if he is mafia there's a chance he might slip up and claim mine (or someone who is already dead, if he hasn't been paying attention).

Years
    He's hardly been playing, just like most everyone else, so Etherion isn't about to RR. The phase post made it clear that we shouldn't have killed Draskk, that suggests to me that he's probably the real Flippy.

jdthebud as Tuner
    Lawlietta as ???
    aeternum as Dead Something
    Juno as ???
    Etherion as ???
    gimmepie as Thrower
    Daydream as CEO
    desinishon as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as Lurer
    Bardothren as Sellbot (?)
    Nimsy as Confirmed Innocent
    JohnnyMustang as The Doodle
    Wizardman11 as ???
    Draskk as Flippy
    Netto Azure as Dead Something
    Golgari as The Artist

Time to fill in the list. Lawli, Juno, Etherion and desi should claim and then it's game over mafia.

Years
    He's hardly been playing, just like most everyone else, so Etherion isn't about to RR. The phase post made it clear that we shouldn't have killed Draskk, that suggests to me that he's probably the real Flippy.

jdthebud as Tuner
    Lawlietta as ???
    Juno as ???
    Etherion as ???
    gimmepie as Thrower
    Daydream as CEO
    desinishon as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???
    Draskk as Flippy
    Golgari as The Artist

Time to fill in the list. Lawli, Juno, Etherion and desi should claim and then it's game over mafia.
    Okay , here is my RR

I'm Dropper . Lawli claim to be sounder I think.

Years
    jdthebud as Tuner
    Lawlietta as Sounder
    Juno as ???
    Etherion as ???
    gimmepie as Thrower
    Daydream as CEO
    desinishon as Dropper
    Wizardman11 as ???
    Draskk as Flippy
    Golgari as The Artist

Updated to include desi's info.

Back