• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top of the afternoon to ya

Will_FFC

Umbreon Lover!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2015
    Hey guys!! How's it going? I'm Will and as you may of guessed I'm a huge pokemon fan. Big fan of dark and psychic Pokemon. Love the design of Umbreon especially the shiny. My favourite game is Heartgold/Soul Silver would love to see a remake once again but with the same graphics used for X/Y but with the pokemon following. Have a good day guys and gals

Shiny Umbreon is so pretty. <3 Definitely one of the nicer-looking ones. Hi there, Will! It's awesome to meet you. :3

You should check out the Pokemon Clubs board, lots of great clubs to try out over there including many type-specific clubs that you'd probably like. If a club for a type doesn't exist yet you might be able to reserve it by posting in the grandmaster thread, assuming no one has made a reservation to create it already. ...but I'm kind of rambling here, oof.

Enjoy your time posting! If you need anything at all just let a staff member know, yes?

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2024
    Hey Will! I'm fairly new as well to PC, but I'm trying to get to know my way around. Regarding dark types, my favorite Pokémon is Sableye, 'cause he looks cool and was (to the best of my knowledge) the first Pokémon with no weaknesses. *cough* Fairy type *cough* Anyway, glad that you're here, and I hope you enjoy your time on PC.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Yup, Umbreon's a great Pokémon on its own right; am a huge fan of it as well. Its shiny form looks wonderful; its blue-colored stripes really seems to go well with its overall dark body, if you ask me!

Aside from above, what other dark- or psychic-type Pokémon do you like? Personally, I'm pretty fond of Espeon; it's cute all-around, and is great at battling. Thanks to its Magic Bounce ability, it's able to throw any non-damaging move back to opponents, which, I feel, is super-helpful. Not many Pokémon seem to have this ability, and this is what makes Espeon so valuable, I believe.

Anyhow, welcome to PokéCommunity, dear! Hope you have an enjoyable stay here and have fun. If you ever need somebody to talk with, I'm here, so feel free to send a message to me any time; I'll respond as soon as I can.

Years
    And hello to you too Will! It's really nice to see you here today, and yeah I do agree Umbreon is a really awesome Eeveelution which has been solidified as a fan favorite, and the shiny ones do look cool. Not really my absolute fave of the bunch but it's still cool.

Dark and Psychic-types in general are very awesome and have a lot of favorites among the general fanbase. We do have a cool Psychic-type club if you're interested in checking that out. I know there's currently no active Dark-type club but that could all change in the near future, but as Sheep said you can reserve a club through the Pokemon Clubs Grandmaster thread if you want to make one.

I guess I'll leave it here for now, but have a great time here and hopefully you'll make some new friends. Good luck and hopefully I might see you around!

- Hikamaru

Back