• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tori's Shiny/Breeding Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tori

just got sponsored
Years
Hello... I don't suppose I could trouble you for your Shiny Skorupi, could I? I'm afraid I don't have anything on your wants list... I could probably get you an item or two. I don't use them much...

xX

do you have a list of what you are offering?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
swwwwwwwwweet thats cool only u should also tell me how to do this on my own as well ^_^

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
To be honest, I really do not have any idea what kind of items people want.

I shall compile a list of items you might be interested in and PM it to you, if you want. ^_^

xX

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
Alright, I can probably get one or two of them for you... It'll take a while, though.

I currently have a Power Lens; I had planned to use it to EV train a Darkrai of mine, but as it is, I'm too busy to do EV training at the moment, so if you want it for the Skorupi you might as well take it. I'll gather up some BP and buy another one for myself later.
If you don't want a Power Lens, then it'll take me while to gather up some BP. Until then, please reserve the Skorupi for me! 83

xX

Tori

just got sponsored
Years
Alright, I can probably get one or two of them for you... It'll take a while, though.

I currently have a Power Lens; I had planned to use it to EV train a Darkrai of mine, but as it is, I'm too busy to do EV training at the moment, so if you want it for the Skorupi you might as well take it. I'll gather up some BP and buy another one for myself later.
If you don't want a Power Lens, then it'll take me while to gather up some BP. Until then, please reserve the Skorupi for me! 83

xX

i can reserve it no problem.

fffiiiiillllerererere

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
I'm sure. I'd much rather have a Shiny Skorupi, especially considering I have no time for EV training at the moment and I already have an EV trained Darkrai from a trade. ^_^

xX

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
Years
Sorry, but nothing here interests me. I'm willing to advance trade a TRU Arceus for an EVd poke from this thread that'll at some point be up. Is that acceptable?

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2010
may i please have a shiny skarmory with good ivs please i can trade u a shiny latias

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
Could you check my Thread for these
Gastly/male/lvl. 19/strongly defiant/likes bitter food/Levitate/40/20/19/46/25/38/mean look/curse/night shade/confuse ray
Dialga/lvl 70 UT/Hardy/Likes to run/Eats Anything/Pressure/220/180/177/217/147/152/Roar of Time/Heal Block/Earth Power/Slash
and could you breed me a shiny cleffa, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back