• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tori's Shiny/Breeding Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tori

just got sponsored
Years
  • @darkchimchar and @griffinbane, thank you. shop has received a huge update people!!! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    hey can u breed me a calm mantine or mantyke i gues with these iv's 31/x/31/x/31/x the x's mean that it doesnt matter wat iv's are on there but. it would be nice to have all high iv's

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • hey can u breed me a calm mantine or mantyke i gues with these iv's 31/x/31/x/31/x the x's mean that it doesnt matter wat iv's are on there but. it would be nice to have all high iv's

can do. so i just check your thread for something in return or do you have anything in my wants list?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    can do. so i just check your thread for something in return or do you have anything in my wants list?
    umm well i can get u a adamant totodile with aqua jet but i have a alamos darkrai thats ut as well also i can give u iv battles whenever u want as i usually need them too

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • umm well i can get u a adamant totodile with aqua jet but i have a alamos darkrai thats ut as well also i can give u iv battles whenever u want as i usually need them too

actually, i am more interested in the darkrai since i do not have one that is UT. :( oh, and i already started with the breeding. :)

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • Um do you have the shiny cleffa ive requested
    sorry if im being a bother its been a while and i almost forgot

oh yes, i almost forgot as well. haha. took me a while ti get it though, but i have it. :) i need to finish multiple trades first then i'll vm you. :)
    oh, i'll check your list as well.

Well know, could you breed me a Shiny Houndour (or Radar)
    CML my list or I can get you some items (=

i am pretty sure i can find one, yes. may take some time because i am sorta busy. :cer_nod:

Last edited:

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • i believe you wanted: Gastly/male/lvl. 19/strongly defiant/likes bitter food/Levitate/40/20/19/46/25/38/mean look/curse/night shade/confuse ray
    Dialga/lvl 70 UT/Hardy/Likes to run/Eats Anything/Pressure/220/180/177/217/147/152/Roar of Time/Heal Block/Earth Power/Slash
    and could you breed me a shiny cleffa,

i am interested in: cross media expirience pikachu and wishmakr jirachi. since the pikachu is kinda rare, i can do a 2 for 3 trade, i mean if you are okay with the trade. if not, i can look for other pokes. :)

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • i believe you wanted: Gastly/male/lvl. 19/strongly defiant/likes bitter food/Levitate/40/20/19/46/25/38/mean look/curse/night shade/confuse ray
    Dialga/lvl 70 UT/Hardy/Likes to run/Eats Anything/Pressure/220/180/177/217/147/152/Roar of Time/Heal Block/Earth Power/Slash
    and could you breed me a shiny cleffa,

i am interested in: cross media expirience pikachu and wishmakr jirachi. since the pikachu is kinda rare, i can do a 2 for 3 trade, i mean if you are okay with the trade. if not, i can look for other pokes. :)

alright but can you trade the shinies into my platinum

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • Could I request a shiny vulpix? I can trade you my shiny beldum if you want.

Years
    • VA
    • Seen May 13, 2014
    Just wanted to let you know, some of your shiny EV'd Pokes have impossible combinations of stats / EV's / and IV's. You need to go back and check those properly. Some of them may be typos (Like Espeon having 385 speed, when it's max for Modest is 319), but it also looks like you don't know how to properly calculate IVs for EV trained Pokemon, or you don't know the correct EVs. Again using Espeon as an example, a Modest Espeon with 252 SpA EVs and a stat of 368 is an IV of 7. You have it listed as 31. You also have the trait listed as Somewhat Vain, but SpD is not the highest IV according to your information.

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • Just wanted to let you know, some of your shiny EV'd Pokes have impossible combinations of stats / EV's / and IV's. You need to go back and check those properly. Some of them may be typos (Like Espeon having 385 speed, when it's max for Modest is 319), but it also looks like you don't know how to properly calculate IVs for EV trained Pokemon, or you don't know the correct EVs. Again using Espeon as an example, a Modest Espeon with 252 SpA EVs and a stat of 368 is an IV of 7. You have it listed as 31. You also have the trait listed as Somewhat Vain, but SpD is not the highest IV according to your information.

thnx for the info on the espeon. i was quite sleepy when i had typed this and it had meant to be 305 or 315 or something to the sort. I'll go check in the morning. that bolded part often throws me off. again, thnx for the help. ^^

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • what is the nature of the beldum?
    :)

nvm, the beldum had pokerus :( wouldnt be good to raise... How about a shiny gastly? Freshly caught last night while Ev training my misdreavus. Just let me check the nature. gastly is lonely and very finicky.

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • nvm, the beldum had pokerus :( wouldnt be good to raise... How about a shiny gastly? Freshly caught last night while Ev training my misdreavus. Just let me check the nature. gastly is lonely and very finicky.

sorry, but i already have a shiny gastly. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back