• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tori's Shiny/Breeding Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacLust

Gone.
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
it might be wise not to have shiny requests, as its very unlikely you will ever get any shinies, unless you use AR. which nobody does because the pokemon is no longer legit

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2011
If you can, id like a shiny pichu with bolt tackle. Im willing to trade an pokerus. Just gotta find my pokerus infected.

Pokepapi

Some guy :]
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 2, 2011
if you can EV train that shiny roselia for me ill give you that TRU arceus :] i want it specialized in special attack and special defense plz :]

Tori

just got sponsored
Years
Don't worry, guys, i'll get to your requests as soon as possible, but most trades will be on weekends.

Neptune

Energy
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2010
Hey Tori! When you do shiny requests, do you also breed for good Ivs and natures?

Tori

just got sponsored
Years
it might be wise not to have shiny requests, as its very unlikely you will ever get any shinies, unless you use AR. which nobody does because the pokemon is no longer legit

yea, plus there is a flood of them. but i'll still try, i want my customers to be happy so i will do my best to help 'em out. I'll only do the shiny requests less often though

Tori!!!
I still need more PP Max's you know ;)

of course, just post however many you want and i'll meet you on wifi whenever.

if you can EV train that shiny roselia for me ill give you that TRU arceus :] i want it specialized in special attack and special defense plz :]

what nature is the TRU arceus?
actually i am now looking for all natured ones. xD

can i get a shiny piplup?I offer an anorith lv 20

sorry, but i am primarily searching for whatever is on my wants list and am accepting good offers. i already have an anorith so... yea. lol

Hey Tori! When you do shiny requests, do you also breed for good Ivs and natures?

i ONLY do TWO shiny requests at a time. i do NOT usually breed for natures unless there is a really good offer because there is no reason people can't do it for themselves. I IV breed when i feel like it. lol

Could you check my Thread for these
Gastly/male/lvl. 19/strongly defiant/likes bitter food/Levitate/40/20/19/46/25/38/mean look/curse/night shade/confuse ray
Dialga/lvl 70 UT/Hardy/Likes to run/Eats Anything/Pressure/220/180/177/217/147/152/Roar of Time/Heal Block/Earth Power/Slash
and could you breed me a shiny cleffa, thank you

i am interested in the shiny glalie and Absol-10 ANIV-06808-UT-Lv70-Quiet

Last edited:

Neptune

Energy
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2010
Umm...well okay. Im not a good Shiny breeder, otherwise I would do it myself. If you breed me a certain shiny that I am looking for, with great Ivs, and nature, I can offer very well. I would happily give any four Pokemon on my thread, and if nothing interests you there, I have tons more in my boxes.
PS: I can't believe that guy wanted you to breed him a shiny for a stupid anorith...LOL.

ckn

A Black Animator
Years
Chimchar/Male/Timid/Alerts To Sounds/Likes Sweet Food/Blaze/12/5/5/6/6/6/Scratch/Leer

can i get some IVs on this guy plz? any egg moves?

Tori

just got sponsored
Years
Umm...well okay. Im not a good Shiny breeder, otherwise I would do it myself. If you breed me a certain shiny that I am looking for, with great Ivs, and nature, I can offer very well. I would happily give any four Pokemon on my thread, and if nothing interests you there, I have tons more in my boxes.
PS: I can't believe that guy wanted you to breed him a shiny for a stupid anorith...LOL.

i am interested in:
PCNYb Kingdra
HGSS Level 1 Palkia
i'll get to work on it maybe later today after the other requests

Chimchar/Male/Timid/Alerts To Sounds/Likes Sweet Food/Blaze/12/5/5/6/6/6/Scratch/Leer

can i get some IVs on this guy plz? any egg moves?

i'll check the IV's later but i can breed another one with fake out/flamethrower
after the other requests

Do you want another one
cause i asked for three and you wanted two

well the cleffa would take some time so i would want to hold off on the trade intil i breed one.

Last edited:

Neptune

Energy
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2010
Would you be able to breed me a shiny Caterpie with great Ivs, Timid nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back