• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Totodile? Cyndaquil? or Chikorita

Which Starter You Gonna Choose!

• Totodile

Votes: 43 38.4%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 46 41.1%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 23 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:3

3:
Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Cyndaquil.
    I always choose the Fire Type starter.

I am leaning towards Totodile this time though..

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I always go for Totodile but since I'm getting both games and I hate Chickorita, I'm also gonna get a Cyndaquil :)

Gigatongatlingman

大鳥翼
    Years
  • I'm going for the somewhat unpopular Chikorita, considering how Growlithe's going to be a staple on my Hg/Ss team, I can't have Cyndaquil. And in the case of Totodile, well... it's not much of a looker in my opinion, so Chikorita it is.

Frozen King Prawns

Forget Rollout. NOW! Grrr.
    Years
  • Totodile. Cyndaquil is the most overrated pokemon in the history of ever and I physically want to flush it down a toilet so that its flames go out. (But it's kinda cute, I guess >.<)

falconpunch94

Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • I'll be choosing Chikorita, I don't like Cyndaquil evolved form's for some reason... even though I'm not to keen on Meganium either :/

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    My favorite is Cyndaquil and it would be my first option, but I'm having second thoughts. I WANT THEM ALL!!!

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • I personally like Cyndaquil for some reason. Maybe due to the fact I chose it in Hoenn.

I might have chose Totodile but I chose Swampert and 2 weaknesses to grass in the Battle Frontier = not okay.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • I am picking Chikorita no matter what. I chose it before when i played it on pokemon silver and it is very reliable. i never really go for a fire pokemon from the beginning so cyndaquil is not a option for me.

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    cyndaquil cuz im used to it and it can pwn feraligator with thunder punch and meganium with flamethrower

tonyar109

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    I'm going to choose Totodile as I always have. It's the only non-Grass Starter I've ever chosen.

My first choice is Totodile, and if not Totodile, I'd choose Chikorita. I've never really liked Cyndaquil as much as the other two

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I am choosing am Chikorita for one of the games. I am not sure about which I should choose between Totodile and Cyndaquil though.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • I think I will get Cyndaquil like I did for the original games (Silver ftw!) and just breed him to get me some starter BABIES. Or something.

Back