• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Toughest Hoenn Gym Leader?

Most difficult Hoenn Leader?

• Roxanne

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Brawly

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Wattson

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Flannery

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Norman

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • Winona

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Liza & Tate

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Wallace

Votes: 11 13.3%

• Total voters

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Eh, ORAS wasn't exactly a challenge during the main game. If any leader gave me a problem it was probably Brawly because he's been slightly more difficult to defeat since the originals.

I wish they gave the leaders their Emerald teams. :(

Years
    Definitely Norman. If you play through the game without spending a lot of time grinding, you'll likely battle him with pokemon that are on a considerably lower level than his Slaking. Oh, wait. His TWO Slakings. Even with truant, those guys are powerhouses. Unless you've stacked your party with fighting types, defeating Norman can definitely be a challenge.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2015
    Roxanne's Nosepass is the only thing that gave me any trouble. Other than that, they were all laughably easy, which is a shame.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Got to say none of them did. I was looking forward to Norman and Tate & Liza when I first got the games because they gave me the most trouble in the originals along with Winona's Altaria. They we're all much easier in ORAS unfortunately!

Years
    none of them really gave me trouble this time around because I'm a lot more familiar with in-depth pokemon mechanics. I also pretty much knew what they were going to send out as well, because i've played the original.l

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    Liza and Tate maybe. They gave me so much trouble. I didn't train my pokemon well, and that's where i fall off.

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    No one.
    I went through the game fast just like in X and Black and White 2.
    I almost always just used my starter, it's like I wouldn't have to train
    a whole team to bolt through the game.

Is it just me who thinks that the new versions are way more easy than
    the old ones? :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Pokemon games are getting easier and easier unfortunately! I remember when the gym leaders and especially the elite four were difficult to beat. None were difficult, but Norman was a little longer than the others. Then again, maybe it was Wattson. The only reason was because I didn't have the right typing of Pokemon, but otherwise they are all very very easy!

The second time I battled Wallace probably would have been the longest one, but I don't think it counts unfortunately as we technically weren't battling him as a gym leader =(

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    I think Flannery being the Fire-Type user that she is was the hardest for me because of my starter being Treecko.

Back